This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sitting_Ducks View Post
    Sorry mate but the online side of this version simply sucks... The game continuously freezes... Ive noticed that if i use manual field settings the game freezes and disconnects... Everytime i win a couple of games i have a couple od disconnections for that and my ratings go down again... Sorry but this was a waste of time and money...
    Yes Got point , Chris I previously said manual fielding is the main problem
    in online here is another proof
    After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
    Is my Next Dream

Comment

He's working on it. As he's said repeatedly.

Comment

Originally posted by Long Hop View Post
        Similarly, Glamorgan is the other way round- appear Division One, are (and in gameplay mode, are) Division Two
        Thanks. We've worked out this one, nice easy fix.

The Fitness bug mentioned on the last page, we can't repeat this. Can you send us a game save? If you contact us by the support page and we can take it from there.

Has anyone else had this?

Comment

does anyone else have problem with New South Wales on normal difficulty as whenever i gain gain aussie captaincy (usually 2014) the game always gets corrupted and error message comes up

Comment

Do you have a save game that is available before the corruption? This would be useful for us to look at.

Comment

I am running it on Mac using Crossover Games because it doesnt work on my pc. I cant find where the save files are located on my Mac

Comment

When i found the save files, i am unable to upload them as it doesnt let me

Comment

If it's possible (and I know that it doesn't reflect real life) could all test series have a minimum of three tests?

Comment

I have found what appears to be quite a big bug. While players being retired for certain formats works for when you use the players, the AI seems to have the ability to override this. In a save with WA I have noted that the AI was able to pick Brad Hodge for the test leg of the away series in South Africa. They couldn't use him in the test series, but they used him for the 3-day friendly against the Highveld Lions as this doesn't seem to constitute first-class status despite being recorded as such. Also while I am obliged to pick players that have Cricket Australia contracts, the AI is free to leave them out of their squad. For example I noted that New South Wales did not have Patrick Cummins in their squad despite him being a proud owner of a Cricket Australia contract. I know this isn't a one off bug as whenever I simulate the Australian League, the AI never selects Patrick Cummins in their squad, let alone their first team. This also leads me to believe that he is extremely under-rated, as are Alex Keath and Glenn Maxwell, who are never chosen in Victoria's squad despite being very good up-and-coming cricketers. It is nice to see that Mitch Marsh is of reasonable skill this time 'round. He took 4 wickets in a row in a one-day game, then 3 in a row in the next.

Comment

Originally posted by ab5ides1 View Post
                      Also while I am obliged to pick players that have Cricket Australia contracts, the AI is free to leave them out of their squad.
                      I didn't think you had to pick a player just because he has a CA contract.
                      World Serious Cricket

Comment

Originally posted by Phylos Fett View Post
                        I didn't think you had to pick a player just because he has a CA contract.
                        I have to pick them in my squad. I'm talking about state level cricket here.

Comment

Just had a tie in a T20 and lost on run rate? WTF?
                          Attached Files

Comment

The record for most wickets in a Sheffield Shield season gets smashed instantly for some teams due to international wickets being counted. Such as Doug Bollinger for NSW in one season of the game too 20-something wickets in the Shield, but 70-odd in test cricket. This all gets recorded as first-class and he smashed the NSW wickets in a season record with 101. Is there a way to get test and first-class records counted separately? Is this something that can be put in a patch? Or is it more complicated? If it is it definitely needs to be worked out for the next version as it significantly ruins the realism of the Sheffield Shield records. Also this happens with batting too.

Comment

Originally posted by ab5ides1 View Post
                              I have to pick them in my squad. I'm talking about state level cricket here.
                              Do you mean at the beginning of every season? If so CA contracted players don't take up a space on your roster so you can select an extra person.

Comment

Originally posted by Themer View Post
                                Do you mean at the beginning of every season? If so CA contracted players don't take up a space on your roster so you can select an extra person.
                                What I meant in the context of my original post was that the AI didn't have to pick them in their squads. What I'm saying is that the central contracts aren't enforced in AI squad selection.

Comment

Working...
                                X