X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have found 4 bugs/errors;

1) when a wide is bowled it still counts as a ball faced by the batsman

2) when the 10th wicket of the innings falls on the last ball of an over, the scorecard shows both the innings & bowler to have bowled 1 less over than actual. EG if the bowlers takes the 10th wickets at the end of his 10th over bowled, the scorecard only shows 9 overs bowled by that bowler. (yes i know the stats are still correct!)

3) when it rains during an OD match, the players keep playing!!!!

4) the 9th wkt Test P'ship record for Australia by Gregory & Blackham was made in 1894, not 1994.

no, I didnt copy these from the original ICC forum! but gee I'm sure they've all been around since then and still haven't been fixed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bnd3 View Post
      On the highlights and ball tracker James Tredwell is turning everything from leg to off, despite being an off spinner.
      Dah - this is probably the RHB and SLA / LBH and OS problem. I thought I'd looked at that last year. Obviously not.

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
        Thanks for the hint. I'll try it out.
        The slightly quicker start to the over in which a wicket is about to fall still happens regardless of whether I use the mouse or the space bar.

Comment

Yes you always know when a wicket is going to fall when watching the highlights that must be fixed been on the last few versions

Comment

If your keeper gets injured and a non-keeper has to substitute, way too many byes are conceded, example 20 byes in 15 overs is ridiculous.
            Therefore, keeping skills of non-keepers need to be adjusted.

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
              If your keeper gets injured and a non-keeper has to substitute, way too many byes are conceded, example 20 byes in 15 overs is ridiculous.
              Therefore, keeping skills of non-keepers need to be adjusted.
              Wicket keeping is not just so simple that any one can do,It require skill and practice so If non keeper do this job definetly these drop catches and byes
              as normal
              so its better to keep extra keeper in your squad
              After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
              Is my Next Dream

Comment

Originally posted by cricfan1 View Post
                Wicket keeping is not just so simple that any one can do,It require skill and practice so If non keeper do this job definetly these drop catches and byes
                as normal
                so its better to keep extra keeper in your squad
                I mean in the middle of a game. I agree that there should be the odd dropped catch and extra byes, but it's important to strike the right balance. I think that an adjustment needs to be made.

Comment

Now that Test, ODI and T20 squads can be selected independently, there's no need for 18 players. You could go with 15 for each?

Comment

During the final test of a series, the Windies keeper got injured by a bouncer when batting. One of the batsmen (Bravo) had to don the gloves.
                    Now in the ODI series following the test series, Bravo has been retained as their keeper. Surely they should have selected a proper keeper?

Comment

Spin bowlers seem to be a little too difficult to score off in ODIs.

Comment

15-man squads might be better.

Yes, WI should have selected a proper keeper. Thing is, it could just be a one off, we'd need it to happen several times to look at it.

Keeper injured - Hmm, I think it's one of those "tough luck" issues. It happens in real life too.

Comment

Hi

Has anybody else noticed, when the computer team,takes the new ball, it lets the fiddly diddly bowlers, take the new ball, has anybody else come across this

Comment

The game becomes heavily bowler's dominance after a decade or so , just look at the bowling averages.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzydrury View Post
                              Hi

Has anybody else noticed, when the computer team,takes the new ball, it lets the fiddly diddly bowlers, take the new ball, has anybody else come across this
                              Yes - still happens - should be fixed.

Comment

I just played 4 games online against the same person and each time we were disconnected midway through the game. Any ideas as to why?

Comment

Working...
                                X