This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
    When there is a free hit following a no ball, the batsman should go to full aggression automatically for the next ball if one is playing over by over rather than ball by ball.
    Don't quote me but I think they do. I seem to get alot of boundaries off free hits even when my batsmen are on normal when playing over by over.

Comment

Agree there arent many dot balls of free hit's! Yep Finn is dangerous in real life though, TR-Jones not so much...

Comment

Batsmen do go to full aggression automatically for a free hit.

A couple of the younger player for England were over-rated in 11.05, which we worked on for 11.08. If you started your save with 11.05 you will still have the original ratings.

Comment

Not sure if its a bug, but Hampshire appears on the team selection screen in Division 2 at the start of the game instead of Division 1.

Comment

Originally posted by ab5ides1 View Post
            Really? In my games that I've played they always bring in 2 or more of Danny Briggs, Adam Lyth, James Hildreth and James Taylor.
            Are you refering to the test or one day team? In my save with Australia after about a season and a half the england test team was exactly the same as the first test england played against india. Weird, don't know why the team hasn't changed if you say they bring in a few new players.

Comment

I am playing the latest version and Roland-Jones is still overrated in such away that he has made his debut in the SLanka series and has played 1 and half games with 8 wickets so far at 22, he also has similar stats at county level. I have never heard his name mentioned in real life as an England prospect and he is fair to inexperienced to get a test call up. He is currently keeping Tremlett out of the England side on my game but apart from that the test squad is accurate
              Edit: No idea how that face got there

Comment

Just started my first international save as England. First game Dilshan retired hurt, bats on, get out normally. 2nd innings he doesnt bat because he's retired hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMoonUnitExperience View Post
                  I am playing the latest version and Roland-Jones is still overrated in such away that he has made his debut in the SLanka series and has played 1 and half games with 8 wickets so far at 22, he also has similar stats at county level. I have never heard his name mentioned in real life as an England prospect and he is fair to inexperienced to get a test call up. He is currently keeping Tremlett out of the England side on my game but apart from that the test squad is accurate
                  Edit: No idea how that face got there
                  Did you start your save in the 11.05 or 11.08 version? If you started the save before the patch you will still be using the old database which had some over-rated young players.

Comment

Nope I definetly started the game after the patch as Woakes is an all rounder among other things

Comment

As above Roland Jones is still waay to good. Averages 21 after two seasons on mine and yes this is with a 11.08 start.

Comment

I know you said you'd worked on it but youth players still come in and dominate straight from the beginining of their careers if they're a going to be a good player as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
                          Batsmen do go to full aggression automatically for a free hit.
                          Not in one days only for 20-20s
                          After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                          Is my Next Dream

Comment

Originally posted by Cymro View Post
                            Not sure if its a bug, but Hampshire appears on the team selection screen in Division 2 at the start of the game instead of Division 1.
                            Similarly, Glamorgan is the other way round- appear Division One, are (and in gameplay mode, are) Division Two

Comment

I've noticed a bug concerning fitness levels.

If you exit the game, any players whose fitness was at three bars is restored to five bars when you come back to the game.

I am playing at version 11.08 and this only seems to happen outside of matches.
                              My collection: ICC 2005 || ICC 2009 || ICC 2011 || ICC 2012

Comment

Sorry mate but the online side of this version simply sucks... The game continuously freezes... Ive noticed that if i use manual field settings the game freezes and disconnects... Everytime i win a couple of games i have a couple od disconnections for that and my ratings go down again... Sorry but this was a waste of time and money...

Comment

Working...
                                X