Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The online game keeps hanging on the Exchanging Squad Details with opponent screen... Have had to forcefully disconnect the game three times after waiting for almost 20 mins for the game to proceed further.
    When will this be fixed.

Comment

Make that four times... twice in the last 10 mins... this sucks...

Comment

Originally posted by muhammad saad View Post
        The game becomes heavily bowler's dominance after a decade or so , just look at the bowling averages.
        There will be variance between people's games. Can you give me a bit more information:
        -Was this save started with 11.05 or 11.08?
        -What game mode are you playing? International only, or county/state?

Comment

Originally posted by Sitting_Ducks View Post
          Make that four times... twice in the last 10 mins... this sucks...
          This seems to be happening more to some than others. We're looking into it. Possibly caused by one of the machines having an unreliable connection.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
            This seems to be happening more to some than others. We're looking into it. Possibly caused by one of the machines having an unreliable connection.
            One of my clue is now online game bars manually edited teams and the
            players waits for opponent team selection

This could be one of possibility

love to bar manually edited team to play online mode .. Thanks Chris
            After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
            Is my Next Dream

Comment

Originally posted by cricfan1 View Post
              One of my clue is now online game bars manually edited teams and the
              players waits for opponent team selection

This could be one of possibility

love to bar manually edited team to play online mode .. Thanks Chris
              Interesting suggestion. Thanks for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
                There will be variance between people's games. Can you give me a bit more information:
                -Was this save started with 11.05 or 11.08?
                -What game mode are you playing? International only, or county/state?
                Using 11.08 and using Aus State game mode.

Comment

Am I the only person having really high run rates in Test matches? Bowlers if they're going well seem to go at 4 an over, badly up to six.

Tried using both user defined and default in the last four matches to no avail. Working the other way around as well as I'm scoring pretty darn quickly.

Comment

Seems to have gone back to normal now. Might have been just a quirky series.

Comment

Originally posted by Themer View Post
                      Seems to have gone back to normal now. Might have been just a quirky series.
                      Probably, this hasn't happened to me. My bowlers tend to go around 3.2 on average which is pretty realistic. But some will go for different amounts. E.g Fidel Edwards tends to be way more expensive then Devendra Bishoo. I think it is slightly unrealistic however that in my series against Pakistan at the end of the first year they chose 6 debutants including the whole bowling attack. Then again, it is Pakistan...

Comment

When there is a free hit following a no ball, the batsman should go to full aggression automatically for the next ball if one is playing over by over rather than ball by ball.

Comment

Originally posted by ab5ides1 View Post
                          I think it is slightly unrealistic however that in my series against Pakistan at the end of the first year they chose 6 debutants including the whole bowling attack. Then again, it is Pakistan...
                          Yeah with most teams atleast 3+ players debut or make a comeback after a long time for all international teams within the first year in icc2011. I guess this is fair enough though because teams in real life would inevitably chop and change players(but it happens slightly too often) unless their achieving great successe England. Subsequently England, I've noticed, are the only team that don't change at all for the first year ot two

Comment

Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
                            Subsequently England, I've noticed, are the only team that don't change at all for the first year ot two
                            Really? In my games that I've played they always bring in 2 or more of Danny Briggs, Adam Lyth, James Hildreth and James Taylor.

Comment

Agree but I would add another Toby Roland-jones

Comment

Originally posted by Dutz View Post
                                Agree but I would add another Toby Roland-jones
                                Oh yeah, I forgot about him. He and Steve Finn make Middlesex a fearsome proposition in-game.

Comment

Working...
                                X