Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also I'd just like to note that in AI vs AI games of first-class/test cricket, draws are extremely uncommon. In the 2011/12 Sheffield Shield when I was playing as Western Australia there were 2 draws. And they both involved me. And 1 of them the scores were level at the end. This is in my opinion, just a little ridiculous. While I love results as much as the next person, there needs to be a more reasonable amount of draws. Am I the only one to have experienced this?

Comment

Very impressed with ab5ides1's investigative skills.

Comment

Has anyone experienced a runtime error, causing game to crash when playing on normal difficulty when playing with an Australian state on gaining the captaincy?
        This has now happened with me for 3 seperate teams meaning there is something definitely wrong with the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Alrounder80 View Post
          Very impressed with ab5ides1's investigative skills.
          Thank you. I just think it's good that these problems can be readily reported by the fan base, if that's me then so be it. I hope this stuff can be fixed in a patch, but if we have to wait for the next version then that's fine with me as long as they get sorted out.

Comment

Originally posted by ab5ides1 View Post
            Also I'd just like to note that in AI vs AI games of first-class/test cricket, draws are extremely uncommon. In the 2011/12 Sheffield Shield when I was playing as Western Australia there were 2 draws. And they both involved me. And 1 of them the scores were level at the end. This is in my opinion, just a little ridiculous. While I love results as much as the next person, there needs to be a more reasonable amount of draws. Am I the only one to have experienced this?
            AI looks weak when we play international games.

Comment

Originally posted by sadeem View Post
              Has anyone experienced a runtime error, causing game to crash when playing on normal difficulty when playing with an Australian state on gaining the captaincy?
              This has now happened with me for 3 seperate teams meaning there is something definitely wrong with the game.
              It looks like the new individual squad selection for each match type has caused a problem. We'll have this fixed for the next patch.

Comment

I have had a regen player listed as LS when in actual fact he bowls SLA!

Comment

If he's a right handed bat he's meant to be a chinaman but there is a bug at the moment in which if you bat with a different hand to which you bowl the ball spins the wrong way.

Comment

This guy bowls with his left arm though when he is called a leg spinner.

Comment

You can be a left arm leg spinner. A chinaman.

Comment

True but what would the symbol be for them? LLS?!

Comment

LS. 10 char

Comment

So there should be no differentiation between Leg spin and left arm "leg spin"?

Comment

They just class all leg spinners as LS, no matter what hand they are.

Comment

There are many edited team still after patch How they could do this don't know

Thus some steps should be taken even 2011 team is super team.
                                "Can there could be check the ability of team according to there Teams Year"
                                After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                                Is my Next Dream

Comment

Working...
                                X