No announcement yet.

What We Would Like In ICC2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah - Xrumer - the forum spamming bot strikes again.
    The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

• Another idea is to have counties playing at different grounds - not just their main ground all of the time. So for Kent, let's have a few games at Beckenham and a few at Tunbridge Wells as well as Canterbury. You could then also have records at each venue and perhaps have pictures of each of the grounds as backgrounds during the match.

Similarly International games should have venues and each year the ECB should declare which grounds will be used for all international matches, and if your county ground is used, then you could expect additional income.

I would also love it if player pictures were brought back in. I think these were taken out after 2002(?) presumably due to licensing issues, but if you left room on the match screen for a small pic of each player then I'm sure it would be easy enough for people to upload their own unofficial player pics.

Comment

• A couple of small things which I miss from previous versions:

- The full international team being announced on the noticeboard, with the players selected from your club in capital letters.

- Stating which specific player dropped the catch on the ball-by-ball commentary.

Not having these features is a bit more of an inconvenience to the user I have found. If you want to see who made the squad now you have to manually find it, and if you want to see which player dropped the catch you have to manually find it also which leaves me unsure as to why these features were removed.
        YouTube
        Facebook

Comment

• need IPL boss

Comment

• Originally posted by Rumblah View Post
            - More in-depth Australian Domestic season (add in Big Bash League) (Also add funding etc)
            Yes I like this. I also want to be able to trade players with other states.

Comment

• Players not randomly retiring and you not being informed about it.

List of players who will be out of contract at the end of the season - so you have some idea about which players might be available for signing.

Loan system.

Limit the ability of regens. It is odd to find that in 2012 England have dropped Pietersen, Trott, Bell and Prior. Personally I find the game loses some of its appeal when teams are made up of lots of regens shortly after the game begins.

More 'normal' default field settings.

Overhaul of coaching, especially international coaching. It is bizarre to have 8 coaching sessions for a squad of 18 players.

Spinners are too good on the game compared to seamers.

Comment

• If you are playing the County game then you are advised that players within your squad are retiring at the end of the season
                Yet if you are an International coach then this does not happpen
                (Both Dirk Nannes and Simon Katich retired - having played every International 20/20 game for me (Nannes) and every Test (Katich) for the previous 2 years ... yet no message etc was displayed)

In "Football Manager 2012" and "iOOTP" a player announces at the beginning, or at the very latest mid season that he will be retiring at the end of the season
                Can this not be adopted for ICC2012 etc ?
                Last edited by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog; 05-02-2012, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• The ability to watch matches by other teams in CPU v CPU mode.

Comment

• Lots of improvement in fielding requires

animation for diving catches fielding

fielding at boundary line where one fielder stops bowl and other throws

Diving run outs much missing features
                    After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                    Is my Next Dream

Comment

• In four and five-day matches batting first is far too advantageous. In an evenly matched contest the team that bats first will never lose. What I am saying is that the rate of deterioration of pitches needs to be slowed down a lot.
                      YouTube
                      Facebook

Comment

• Sunil Narine to become a new Legand
                        Is my Next Dream

Comment

• Gameplay Idea

Game Play Idea

One good Idea is there should be boost button

current situation
                          ---------------
                          Suppose in Last ball Batsman need 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 runs and at full aggression
                          batsman takes only single with does not knowing its last ball of match
                          and much needed 4 or 6

Now for Boost button situation
                          ----------------------------

At this Last ball I will press boost button In this case Batsman will try to make
                          High hit .. Either it will b 4 or 6 OUT or miss or may be run out But positive sign is Atleast batsman tries and know the value of Last ball much needed
                          runs

- This boost button can be used only 2 or 3 times in the whole match
                          - Much chance for 4 or 6 for good batsman
                          - Lower Chances for 4 or 6 for bowler and new batsman
                          - Much chances for 4 or 6 against weak Bowlers
                          - Lower Chances for 4 or 6 for bowler and new batsman
                          - Much chances for 4 or 6 at death overs
                          - Lower Chances for 4 or 6 for new bowl

This will make game more realistic

Thanks for reading my idea
                          Last edited by cricfan1; 05-18-2012, 03:23 PM. Reason: add some more points
                          Is my Next Dream

Comment

• Yes please Im sick of players batting out maidens with less than 3 runs to win

Comment

Working...
                            X