No announcement yet.

What We Would Like In ICC2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - Play as associate nations in international career and have a chance to earn test status
    - Ability to schedule future series
    - Series should be 5 ODIs, 3 Tests and 3 T20s
    - Players shouldn't just suddenly disappear from the game
    - Triangular Tournaments for every nation
    - Asia Cup
    - DRS System

Comment

• Originally posted by Swaggz View Post
      - Triangular Tournaments for every nation
      This is something badly needed for the next version IMO.

The international seasons get far too monotonous. By instilling regular triangular ODI series it adds an extra dimension. These used to be great to play in the previous versions of ICC which had them.
      YouTube
      Facebook

Comment

• This sort of thing this to be cleaned up
        Attached Files
        YouTube
        Facebook

Comment

• Team Ranking System should be improved

Either win is 5-0 or 3-2 no difference in ranking
          After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
          Is my Next Dream

Comment

• I think the introduction of the Affiliates would be a great improvement.

The ability to play as Ireland, Afghanistan, Holland, or Scotland - perhaps just in the ICC World Cup and T20 qualifiers - and then in the World Cups would be excellent. Also, they could have scheduled ODI's (as in real life) so you would get the chance to play some of the bigger teams more often.

If you control one of the countries that plays in the English Pro40 then you could also control the side for those games and pick your one or 2(?) overseas player(s).

I don't think that promoting the likes of Ireland to test status will be very realistic - but maybe this could be introduced in the future if you do well in the World Cups.

To fill in the rest of the calendar, you could introduce the World Cricket League (4 day games) where the likes of Ireland would have to make do without any county-contracted players.

The issue of dual-nationality should be addressed too so that Geraint Jones appears for PNG and di Venuto for Italy etc. Also - make it possible for the Ed Joyce situation to happen again (if he does not play for England for 4 (?) years then he can play for Ireland again). This would be possible with Eoin Morgan for example.

The world rankings table for ODI's and T20's should be updated to include affiliates as well.
            Last edited by KentLad; 04-20-2012, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• I meant to say as well that the option to be sacked or move to a different county/national side would be a good addition.

This is realistic as people like Graham Ford (Kent and now SA) have done this in real life.

Comment

• Originally posted by KentLad View Post
                I meant to say as well that the option to be sacked or move to a different county/national side would be a good addition.
                Yes this would be an amazing and relatively simple(?) feature to add!
                YouTube
                Facebook

Comment

• The county contracts system needs a slight rework IMO.

Take the screenshot below for example. Two batsmen have not been awarded national contracts, yet it states that they will not be available for a full season. This is not fair on the manager at all.
                  Attached Files
                  YouTube
                  Facebook

Comment

• The limited-overs engine needs a tweak whereby the AI has a reluctance to use a part-timer when another bowler is not going well. Here attached are two examples.
                    Attached Files
                    YouTube
                    Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
                      This sort of thing this to be cleaned up
                      Can't quite work out the problem here?

Comment

• Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
                        The county contracts system needs a slight rework IMO.

Take the screenshot below for example. Two batsmen have not been awarded national contracts, yet it states that they will not be available for a full season. This is not fair on the manager at all.
                        Is it because of the IPL?

Comment

• Basic updates/fixes for ICC 2012

Another great edition for 2011 well done guys, I still remember when we didn't have an ICC for a few years so I always bear that in mind when requesting what I'd like to see for future edition...

1) Bowlers and fielders to not appeal when the batsman is bowled (looks amateurish), and the umpire not to raise his finger when batsman is bowled.

2) Fielding side to be wearing caps of their nation's colours (ie England navy blue, Australia baggy green etc)

3) Realistic modelling of real life stadiums, grounds etc

4) Boundary rope to be nearer to advertising boards

5) Commentary to announce batting/partnership milestones

6) Run-outs other than direct hits (ie fielder throws to wicket-keeper)

7) Over-throws (tweak this so it happens on a slightly more regular basis for One-day matches than Test matches)

8) On main playing screen please also show the batsmen's scores underneath the team total, along with current bowler's figures

9) Rain-affected One-day matches - I could be wrong but it's never rained in any one-day match I've played!

10) Some new/updated commentary would be good

But aside from that I'm looking forward to ICC2012

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                            Can't quite work out the problem here?
                            Perhaps I should have explained it better. The opening bowler was getting pummeled and they still bowled him out ten on the trot.

To put it simply the limited overs engine is not creative enough with bowling changes.

Rarely is a sixth bowler used by the AI in limited over fixtures.

Also, when a bowler gets hit for a few boundaries the AI will almost always keep him on instead of making logical decision of taking him off immediately.
                            YouTube
                            Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by bnd3 View Post
                              Is it because of the IPL?
                              No, I played on and neither was selected for the overseas league.
                              YouTube
                              Facebook

Comment

• It is a good topic

He or she must obtain Mulberry Bags Sale. schmoozed with all the current right tourists this particular sort household or perhaps this kind of value certainly is something special and only rolls around fantastic understanding that usuay simply to great singers that have not necessarily developed a overwelming presence in their photo (whether Track, Modelling, Performing, and even more
                                Mulberry Bags Outlet. and use in their advertising campaigns for all you sort businesses which styles from the cup of joe. Concern is to find on the advertisement marketing and advertising you need to use a the dimensions of information in your reliable meadow (whether Songs, Modelling, Performing, and even more happy

Comment

Working...
                                X