Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normally that means you've in someway altered the game exe. Just re download the game and install it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewie View Post
      Normally that means you've in someway altered the game exe. Just re download the game and install it again.
      i did but still not working.....can u pls tell me whats yr game exe excect name? pls go to international cricket captain directory and whats the exe name?

Comment

Cricket.exe

If you redownload it and reinstall it and it doesn't work...then I have no idea what's gone wrong.

Comment

Cricket.exe

If you redownload it and reinstall it and it doesn't work...then I have no idea what's gone wrong.
          it means nobody will help me.

Comment

Originally posted by DaPakiGuy View Post
            it means nobody will help me.
            Actually this is not the place for getting help with technical problems. For that there is a button marked 'Support' on the left of the page, not far from the top.

But I'll see what I can do. Firstly, can you run International Cricket Captain 2010 currently?

Comment

Just out of interest, why isn't there any opening all-rounders coded into the game? I was having a look around the files and I see there is the icon for it in the game...

Comment

I was having a look around the files and I see there is the icon for it in the game...
                You were looking around the files? What is the full list of icons?
                World Serious Cricket

Comment

Comment

Surely the icon for 'wicketkeeping opener who doesn't bat' is redundant - all openers are batsmen, I would've thought.

Conversely, there is no icon for someone who does all four, as I believe Dilshan does. So it would be a straight swap. As long as they could cram reprsentations of the four disciplines onto that square centimetre.

Comment

The ones without a bat mean that they are pure wicket-keeper, whereas with a bat they are part-time keepers.

Comment

Just out of interest, why isn't there any opening all-rounders coded into the game? I was having a look around the files and I see there is the icon for it in the game...
                        Isn't Shane Watson an opening all-rounder?
                        World Serious Cricket

Comment

Yep but not recorded as one in the game. He's just down as an all-rounder

Comment

Yep but not recorded as one in the game. He's just down as an all-rounder
                            Oh? Oops - that one kinda slipped through the cracks, didn't it?
                            World Serious Cricket

Comment

Yea that's what I meant - there's an icon but no one is using it and you don't get regens using it either.

Comment

Yea that's what I meant - there's an icon but no one is using it and you don't get regens using it either.
                                Just out of curiousity, how did you happen to view the icons?
                                World Serious Cricket

Comment

Working...
                                X