This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version 10.18/10.19 Bug reports thread

I'd strongly recommend people update to the latest patch, available by clicking on Internet Game from the main menu and you will be prompted to update.

The fix-list can be found in the 10.16/10.17 thread.

If you are reporting a bug please give as much detail as possible. Not only how you got it, but what mode you are running in, etc.

If you have a bug that you can constantly repeat, then if you can keep a copied file of that save before the bug occurs, then if we ask you for a save file, it makes it a lot easier for us to assess the problem. There might be instances where we can't fix something if we don't have a save file that we can actually recreate the bug with.

It is also trickier for us if you are reporting bugs from the earlier versions.

Thanks guys, your bug reporting is superb and helps us so much.

Edit: Unlike the database, current save games will work with all the other fixes, it's only the database fixes save games from previous version won't load.
    Last edited by Sureshot; 08-14-2010, 05:49 PM.

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    I'd strongly recommend people update to the latest patch, available by clicking on Internet Game from the main menu and you will be prompted to update.

The fix-list can be found in the 10.16/10.17 thread.

If you are reporting a bug please give as much detail as possible. Not only how you got it, but what mode you are running in, etc.

If you have a bug that you can constantly repeat, then if you can keep a copied file of that save before the bug occurs, then if we ask you for a save file, it makes it a lot easier for us to assess the problem. There might be instances where we can't fix something if we don't have a save file that we can actually recreate the bug with.

It is also trickier for us if you are reporting bugs from the earlier versions.

Thanks guys, your bug reporting is superb and helps us so much.

Edit: Unlike the database, current save games will work with all the other fixes, it's only the database fixes save games from previous version won't load.

So we all can expect more patches sooner or later.That will be great.

Comment

There seems to be a bug with the text display on the highlights. It's all fine until the first lbw appeal is shown (with the new text as added in this patch). Once that happens, however, there is no text at all (no score and no details of bowler to batsman) on any subsequent highlights and the only way to fix it is to exit the entire game and re-load it.

Sorry if I haven't explained that well enough. I can provide screenshots if that helps.

Comment

Yes, im getting the same problem as above, not good when in like a T20 match, and uve got to exit the game every over, as ive always found, a wicket soon goes when u exit, or maybe its me.

Comment

Thanks for your prompt response with this. I made a change late in the testing to remove the text boxes when the ball-tracker is in full screen. Unfortunately this had the effect of removing all the text boxes unless you have the ball-tracker display visible in the game window (as opposed to the previous overs or run-rates displays).

As a temporary measure you can get the score text boxes back by changing to ball-tracker display. Very sorry for this oversight. I’ll get a new version out as soon as possible.

Comment

Well I have downloaded tha patch and have played a FC match but I have nott faced the bug mentioned above.
            You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

Came on to report that bug mattjp mentioned, but he's already done so.
              It's nothing major, so don't stress over it Chris.

Comment

That's nice. I was about to beat myself with a stick for my poor performance, but I'll chill out.

Comment

In the second innings at matches at Trent Bridge one of the stands disappears and is replaced by the sky. As far as I'm aware it never happens in the first innings, but happens all the time in both second innings. I think this happened on previous editions of ICC as well.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bnd3 View Post
                    In the second innings at matches at Trent Bridge one of the stands disappears and is replaced by the sky. As far as I'm aware it never happens in the first innings, but happens all the time in both second innings. I think this happened on previous editions of ICC as well.
                    Good observation I would say, as I have never noticed that. But is it really important one? Do not think so.
                    You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

This bugs been around for donkey's years...
                      When a game is won on the last ball of an over, that over doesn't show on the scorecard.

E.g. in T20 match.
                      Team A scores 150.
                      Team B is 150 with one ball left in the 19th over, and wins the game with a single off the last ball of the 19th over.
                      When you go to the scorecard it only shows 18 overs have been bowled, and the over doesn't could towards the bowlers total overs either, but it does count the runs meaning their economy rate gets inflated.

I'm sure its been mentioned before, but it should be able to get fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by CG123 View Post
                        This bugs been around for donkey's years...
                        When a game is won on the last ball of an over, that over doesn't show on the scorecard.

E.g. in T20 match.
                        Team A scores 150.
                        Team B is 150 with one ball left in the 19th over, and wins the game with a single off the last ball of the 19th over.
                        When you go to the scorecard it only shows 18 overs have been bowled, and the over doesn't could towards the bowlers total overs either, but it does count the runs meaning their economy rate gets inflated.

I'm sure its been mentioned before, but it should be able to get fixed.
                        I agree it needs fixing & I'm sure they're working on it but about the RPO, just to let you know (ie if you don't already), the RPO of the bowler gets inflated ONLY on the Bowling Card but it gets recorded properly on the that bowler's records page; for example, in one of my games, Keedy had a career RPO of 6.24 before the match & after the match, it showed 6.23 while the Bowling Card showed 1-1-11-0; his 2nd over didn't get recorded on the bowling card but it did go down as 2-1-11-0 on his records page, otherwise his career RPO would've increased or stayed the same instead of decreasing.

Comment

I did have a look at fixing this last over bug, but you wouldn't believe how complicated the code for that is. All sorts of special cases for intervals, end of innings etc. I decided it would be best to leave it for a full release version so that we can go through extended testing. It's a "cosmetic" bug, in that the bowlers real figures are still correct, so better to leave it for the moment, rather than cause a crash bug trying to fix it.

Thanks also for the stand being replaced by Sky bug. I thought I'd fixed that, but obviously not.

Comment

missing text

hi guys im having the same problem with the text going missing after first lbw appeal that is out kind of annoying as you cant see your score when you chasing a big total.Also i cant seem to get it fullscreen on my laptop using windows 7 cheers

Comment

Error

Guys i am having this error can anyone please guide me.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X