Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I realise that it would mean a whole overhaul of the scheduling, but I'd like every test series to have a minimum of three tests.

Comment

• A feature i thought my be interesting in 2011 is what cricket coach has for IPL. The option to clear franchises (in this case county teams) before you start playing. I enjoy building up a team and recruiting new players so it would be fun to have every club start with no players and a budget based on last years performance and you then have a big bidding period of securing the teams from scratch. Lets you snag your favourite players and jumbles up the other sides aswell.

Comment

• Originally posted by outbreak View Post
        A feature i thought my be interesting in 2011 is what cricket coach has for IPL. The option to clear franchises (in this case county teams) before you start playing. I enjoy building up a team and recruiting new players so it would be fun to have every club start with no players and a budget based on last years performance and you then have a big bidding period of securing the teams from scratch. Lets you snag your favourite players and jumbles up the other sides aswell.
        Yes - much like a fantasy draft. All players go into a selection pool at the start and each team then selects one player at a time.
        I've been pushing for this option.

Comment

• That would also increase the game-play options available, so it would definitely be a good addition.

Comment

• The ablity to create players providing they have limited skills when you first create them and as they play more cricket they gradualy get better (other wise everyone can cheat online by creating super players)
            and also player personalities and the ability to behave badly and get banned for a few matches, the ones with naughtier personalities get ofend more then the goody good ones. It would work like the injury system curently in place

Comment

• I think a revised transfer and budjet section at the end of a season. If you view the transfers on offer, restart the computer and look again they change completely. How about something where you search for the player you want (like in FM or Fifa) who isn't on the transfer market and try and buy them. This would use more money because you would have to buy them our of contract.

Comment

• New leagues/competitions required:
                Intercontinental Cup
                Intercontinental Shield
                World Cricket league
                IPL
                Champions League

I think we need new graphics, a little more realistic, just for change its been 4 years

Comment

• I would like the option to be a manager for only one form of the game without having to select teams and skip matches for the forms of the game that I'm not as interested in.

Comment

• Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I think before any other domestic teams or tournaments the associates really need to be overhauled with the wc league, ic cup and shield as well as more research into players. I would buy the game if that's all that was done.

Comment

• I'd like to see the training expanded. I do like how you can specify what sort of batting/bowling technique you want your players to be focusing on. I dont know how long this feature has been in, as I only played up till ICC 3 or whatever it's called but that to me is pretty cool given how limited it's been.

Not sure how practical it is or if it's been suggested before (apologies if it has) but it would be nice if you could have something similiar to Football Manager in that you can create or have pre-existing schedules and subsequently group players into these. Say you can have a few players concetrating on their batting technique, other players working on bowling, having a fitness schedule for some and others working on a fielding category. Everyone is training as they should be and not just a handfullike it is currently. As it is, despite it's improvement, I find it rather limiting to say the least.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShinyMetalRobots View Post
                        I'd like to see the training expanded. I do like how you can specify what sort of batting/bowling technique you want your players to be focusing on. I dont know how long this feature has been in, as I only played up till ICC 3 or whatever it's called but that to me is pretty cool given how limited it's been.

Not sure how practical it is or if it's been suggested before (apologies if it has) but it would be nice if you could have something similiar to Football Manager in that you can create or have pre-existing schedules and subsequently group players into these. Say you can have a few players concetrating on their batting technique, other players working on bowling, having a fitness schedule for some and others working on a fielding category. Everyone is training as they should be and not just a handfullike it is currently. As it is, despite it's improvement, I find it rather limiting to say the least.
                        Yes - I'd like to see training available to all players in the squad too.

Comment

• Probably already been suggested, but WCL Div 1 and Intercontinental Cup please!

Comment

• Can you Please make the Associates playable. Also create the tournaments they play like WCl div. 1. Intercontinental cup etc. There should also be a chance for them to get test status if they do well.

I 2008/09/10 there has not been major changes so please do something in the next edition. It becomes quite boring when you get to nr.1 in test and odi - then what?

Comment

• Also:
                              "Captaining" Scotland CC, Netherlands CC, Unicorns and attempting to earn your way into the county champ.
                              When simming winter matches, you can change to a different program and it will still run
                              2nd nationalities
                              associate nation players not counting as international (because they dont)
                              have morale as a factor as well as form
                              have birthdays appear in messages (and morale would go up for that player temporarily)

Comment

• Game

To be honest, Chilidish Things will never ever change the game, its always the same! I only know this and Cricket Coach, which in my view, is ten times better, simply because the features keep getting better and better. I have no fun with ICC anymore, if I was you, I would try Cricket Coach, the new one though. I registered to the Cricket Coach forum thing ages ago and the guy actually listens, unlike the people on here. ICC has let me and many others down awfully!

Comment

Working...
                                X