Online Play issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qaisfarooq View Post
    dhaka warriors is another one who knows how to freeze the game when he is loosing... does anyone know how to do it or how to stop it...
    See many people face such problems and when u complain it is said u cry a lot
    Anyways its not wise to ask how someone do that bcz in this way every one else will know how 2 do it all we need is to avoid playing such people
    and admin should do something 2 stop this
    You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

i dont think you can do anything to these people

Comment

cobras

i just played with cobras and i have editor to check the opponent team is a cheater or not (through editor we can know abt the points ) and i never used editor because i want to be fair. but when i checked the "cobras" team
        player name : A.mahmood and s.afridi poses bat: 65000 pts(i.e lvl 255) and at the same time bowling pts were 320 pts(i.e world class).
        so he is cheating .and igot few more names they are
        1. buls
        2. speedhawks

Comment

guys we can list all the names we want but its not going to change anything here...

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
            and i never used editor because i want to be fair.
            I believe you

Comment

add these names too

innocent bhatti

pakistan warriors

moon_star
              thats the bottomline bcoz stone cold said so

Comment

Add 2 more names
                1)super...stars
                2)Saimiz
                I dont know weather super star has edited or not but Saimiz surely has edited the team and they both freez the game when they are about 2 lose.
                So there is no point to play against them bcz u cant win

Comment

One more Cheater is :- TheIncredibles

Comment

I think some new updates for ICC 2009 should come which will disable the use of editor edited teams online.There r still 6 months for new game so new patch should come for ICC 2009.
                    Last edited by stanley_1994; 12-19-2009, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• Village@roadshow is surely a cheater

Originally posted by qaisfarooq View Post
                      i saw a team called Village.XXXXXX (i dont remember what the XXXXXXX was) who is also quite deadly... my brother scored 200 in 20 overs against him and the guy chased it down in like 18 overs... i have also never seen him lose more than 2 wickets in a game... has anyone else played him...
                      The team name is Village@roadshow
                      and I have ICC scout to know the details of team players, when I started playing with this team I found that 4 of his batsmen have level 255 which means u cant bowl them out, for example in the game P Hughs has batting points of 1700 or so but his batsmen have batting points around 65000
                      U can imagine how powerful this team would be and in game u can never have such players no matter in which season u r. You can have players with batting points around 2000-2400 which is the best thing to achieve if u play fair and if u reach in higher seasons like 2050 and onward but having players 65000 batting points is unbelieveable. He surely has edited the team. One of his bowler named Donald Jr. has also 65000 batting points and 450 bowling points.
                      So i have no doubts that this guys has edited the team.
                      Dont play with him
                      and if some one need that ICC scout to know other players ability just email me and i ll mail him that. You cant edit ur team using ICC scout.

Comment

• Sacramento11 is another big time cheater.

Comment

• no he is not

I have played with sacramento 11 as well as with The incredibles. Both have very good teams bcz they are in higher seasons and are not cheaters at all.

Comment

• One more cheater..with a slight different style

Today I was playing online after a long time and when I started my game against OLD-SPINNER, he started abusing saying that I have edited the team just on the basis of having a look at my bowler's averages.
                            Anyways, he managed to score 226 runs in 50 overs and it was a close match in last over I needed only 3 runs and my last batsmen were on the crease, then guess what happened?
                            OLD-SPINNER freezed the game. It was a timed game with reserve time NONE and he remained online for half and hour and is still online.If its disconnection then it would have been over just after dc but he is there and has freezed the game just bcz he does not want to lose points
                            What u guys say about such cheaters?

Comment

• Online Play issue

Hey Byran Ive got the "Ukrainians". Want to see how they go first before trading but looking forward to some good games. And hopefully we will have a good active league here.

Comment

• cheaters

Hello every one
                                Today I was playing with a different ID named bilal and I was challenged by Champions53 to play a first class match, I was not wanting to play that bcz it takes too much time but i started playing just bcz he insisted.I won the toss and decided to bat first.The pitch was helpful for pacers and i have to bat carefully.I batted for one day and one session of the 2nd day and managed to get 400 and as soon as I got 400 I declared bcz now the pitch was more helpful for seamers and I cloudy conditions were more in favor of bowlers rather than batsmen.I also wanna mention that none of my batsmen was able to score a century.
                                My opponent was cursing me for playing so slowing and threatening me to leave the game so that I would have to disconnect and lose points.But at the same time he was playing too.He started his Inn aggressively and due to that reason, my bowlers were able to pick wickets quickely.As a result his whole team was out in 110 runs or so and this happened in only one session and one hour.
                                Then comes the thing due to which I am writing this thread.He hanged the game and game is freezed from last 6 hours,I cant have screen shot of batting and bowling cards bcz game is freezed but here I am posting the sreen shot of the main screen which shows Durham(my team) leads by 297 runs.It also shows that Sussex is playing its 2nd inning.

This happened with me 2 times 2day. Once by OLD-SPINNER and I had to disconnect after 5 hours wait. Now its this guy.
                                So dont play against these two guys if u wanna avoid what happened with me.
                                thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X