Online Play issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Play issue

I have always heard about these people who uses editor ,cheats or something to win online matches...bt today i played with one :|

fortunately got disc...tht user was going over 400 with 1 run out only...

in some prev threads also this issues was discussed but i m unable to find that thread so making new one...

someone said in the previous thread that they can ban or do something against them if we report...

plz ban this user ... he has just started playing online

name - SabRina's[BD]_XI

The topic is being discussed for long years.The current ICC 2009 game has been programmed in such a way that if we edit anything in game file the file automatically becomes ineligible for online play.So no more discussion on such silly topics.Chris has also informed us that the editing will make the file unusuable for online play.So guys just enjoy the game and stop complaining like kids.

Comment

John it is still possible... i dont want to go into details but it can be done mate... and the game remains very much valid for online play...

Comment

The topic is being discussed for long years.The current ICC 2009 game has been programmed in such a way that if we edit anything in game file the file automatically becomes ineligible for online play.So no more discussion on such silly topics.Chris has also informed us that the editing will make the file unusuable for online play.So guys just enjoy the game and stop complaining like kids.

Originally posted by qaisfarooq View Post
        John it is still possible... i dont want to go into details but it can be done mate... and the game remains very much valid for online play...

look who is still a kid

Comment

its not about being a kid mate... just to give you an idea... a friend of mine just played against this guy... my friends got a top 15 side... and he got approx 290 oddd... on a bad wicket... guess what... this guy chased it down and won by 10 wickets... with over 7 overs to spare...

thats just not possible...

Edit: LETS ALL JUST DO IT AND SEE HOW MUCH FUN IT MAKES ONLINE PLAY

Comment

yup he told mee too...

i hope something is done against such users :|

Comment

And some people want a editor if there is editor it will ruin my favourite game

Comment

People can wish for an Editor all their life.
                They will never get one as long as Childish Things have the rights to ICC.
                The Cult Of Personality

Comment

ive got another one to add to this list...

team name XxX

half of the players in this side are 100k+

the other half are england contracted...

i dont think that kind of money was available in the game for teams...

Comment

I think it may be possible, you don't have to pay anything for England contracted, and with a minimum size squad of 18 and 4 competition wins, you might be able to do it.

Probably a cheater though

Comment

okay let me rephrase...

how many 100k plus players do you have in your squad

Comment

None Got 3 England ones though.

I do think the problem lies in players as opposed to money, though.

Comment

trust me mate... i been playing a long time... i know how to do it... and to top it up... the guy goes and edits the value of his players... what i mean is that in the previous game XXXX player was worth 120k and the following game the same player is down to 30k
                          Last edited by qaisfarooq; 08-26-2009, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Just hex editing I guess. Can't really be helped.

Comment

do we get more money in the end of season if we win all 4 competitions?

Comment

Working...
                              X