No announcement yet.

Online Play issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had played a team called eionmorgan yesterday.I feels he is cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by alex.scargill View Post
      The guy with team eionmorgan told me that khan team belongs to habib.So its confirmed that habib has 2 teams 1)disconnector and 2)khan which are both cheat teams.I also played a cheat team by name sitting_ducks.He scored 500 against me in 50 overs for loss of just 2 wickets.

Comment

oh its now confirmed that teams 1)disconnector,2)khan,3)sitting_ducks are cheat teams.

Comment

guys stop calling people cheats unless you have absolute evidence that they are cheats...

for those of you who are new to this game, you need to understand that the further you go into a season, the better players you get and you cannot beat a team full of youth players with real game players... thats a fact...

so rather than just moaning about who is a cheat and who is not... improve your own team and then compete against these guys... if they still beat you by 300 runs or 10 wickets every time then thats a different thing...

STOP CRYING EVERYONE!!!

Comment

Truth is always hard to swallow,if 1)disconnector,2)khan,3)sitting_ducks are cheat teams then why we should object to it?Qais u looks concerned about sitting_ducks.I hope its not your team.

Comment

you are absolutely right diagoj m8.

Comment

You guys have to understand stuff. In my second game (Yorkshire) I decided to see how easy it would be to make a good online team without cheating. I played until 2018 only using technique training (still playing every match), signed a good overseas player (AB de Villiers) and I beat one guy by 10 wickets twice in a row yesterday (he scored around 100 and 150 in 50 over matches.) I now have a 8-3 record, and the three is only because I played 3 matches before my team were really ready.

It's not that hard to make it seem like you're cheating.

And another thing, think before you accuse Q next time. He's a good honest player of the game and accusations like that aren't needed just because, as he rightly points out, you want to say that someone's a cheat after one result.

Comment

if you get youth players and train them well you will get a good team

stop calling people cheats

Comment

Originally posted by alex.scargill View Post
                    eionmorgan is not a cheat coz i played against him 2 times & beaten him once with a margin of 6 wickets & i confirm with other users too
                    thats the bottomline bcoz stone cold said so

Comment

Originally posted by diagoj View Post
                      Truth is always hard to swallow,if 1)disconnector,2)khan,3)sitting_ducks are cheat teams then why we should object to it?Qais u looks concerned about sitting_ducks.I hope its not your team.
                      mate... the key word here is IF so unless you are absolutely sure do not blame people... i run an online league for ICC 09 which is targeted towards eliminating any cheat related teams so stop pointing fingers... i prefer to enjoy the game than point fingers at every other team that beats me...

Comment

Originally posted by patrickF690 View Post
                        if you get youth players and train them well you will get a good team

stop calling people cheats
                        I agree... i dont thinkk people understand the effects technique training has on youth players... it can really make a lot of difference in the way your team performs...

Comment

Originally posted by mclaren007 View Post
                          eionmorgan is not a cheat coz i played against him 2 times & beaten him once with a margin of 6 wickets & i confirm with other users too
                          He probably just has a team with good youth players that he has trained very well.... thats about it...

Comment

New 2 cheat teams are:-

1) Heroes
                            2) Sussex Champs

Comment

Originally posted by diagoj View Post
                              New 2 cheat teams are:-

1) Heroes
                              2) Sussex Champs

I also can confirm that this 2 teams are cheats.

Comment

Ya both this teams are cheats.

Comment

Working...
                                X