• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diagoj View Post
    New 2 cheat teams are:-

1) Heroes
    2) Sussex Champs
    I have played with both teams and i can say that both are cheat.

Comment

I played with Heroes and he scored 543 runs in 50 overs for loss of 2 wickts and both were runouts and i could score just 279 in 50 overs.This shows how Heroes cheats.Again with Sussex Champs He chase down my score of 340 runs off 50 overs in just 35 overs for loss of 1 wicket.This Confirms both are cheats.

Comment

Originally posted by diagoj View Post
        New 2 cheat teams are:-

1) Heroes
        2) Sussex Champs
        Also add name of another cheater to the list.He is DonCorleone.

Comment

Its really sad to have so many cheaters in the game.

Comment

You're right... any chance of having something like if any values in game are changed without prior permission from ICC that disqualifies the game from online play? I know it sounds much simpler in my head than it actually is, but meh.

Comment

I have some points to make here.

I Play with the team DonCorleone.
              I just wanted to ask what made u think that i am a cheat ? I am in season 2025 and it is obvious that i should have a strong team compared to the others who still play with Monty Panesar and David Malan. I am strong and that does not mean i am a cheat.

Secondly, i have played sitting_ducks and i have defeated him once and he defeated me once. he has a good team, if someone cannot win against him, please try to make yourself stronger instead of crying around and calling him a cheat.

I have played Heroes and got defeated, but i cant tell that he is a cheat.

The funny thing is, yesterday i challenged Khan and he said he does not want to play me because i am a cheat. I asked him who told him this, he said it was posted in this forum by someone that i scored 500+ runs in 50 overs.
              Now i just check this forum, and i see Khan himself has posted this 500+ runs stuff about Heroes and not me.

I played this guy called Disconnector, i played 3 matches with him and whenever i played well, the game would disconnect with a server message saying "This game encountered a problem, you are not penalised".
              I checked with some players online, one of them told me that some guys knows how to do it. The same guy comes to this forum and cries around as if he is very honest.

Please play atleast 15 seasons properly before you play online, do not skip matches, play each over and develop your players properly, give them proper trainings, anyone can have a strong team.
              For losers, anyone can have a cheat team.

If you want, i can mail my team to the guys who are responsible for monitoring these online games. Please verify whether my team is genuine or not. Perhaps people who programmed the game can do something against CHEATS so that losers cant cry about it agian and again.

Comment

I'm glad you've come on here and pretty much cleared your name. I don't make accusations without some deal of proof, meaning I very rarely post in this kind of topic and didn't question you . What you've said here is absolutely correct, to be competitive online you have to put a lot of work in offline, and that's good because it means that if you work hard you invariably reap rewards.

On the subject of disconnector, you have to assume he has some kind of system, first because he's 'suspect' to loss of connection and secondly because he named his team disconnector !

You're also right on the subject of good teams. As I write this, my best online team is 20th, with a 20:6 record (having lost the last two matches ). I'm not a cheat, my other team has lost more than it's won, and it's all about going a long way into the future, training youth players from the time they appear and getting your field settings right!

Comment

add this name to the cheaters list "buls"

bcoz i played with him. all batsman in his team have played atleast 25 fc matches & their batting average is around 92 & even allrounders have batting average 92 & bowling average 15 in fc

tell me how can he get a super team like that
                  thats the bottomline bcoz stone cold said so

Comment

@ mclaren

If he is in season 2030+, he can have a team like that. I got my first batsman with 90+ second team batting average in season 2016. I am in 2026 currently and most of my players have batting averages of 60 to 75. Its all about offline play, How you play and how much you play offline.

Comment

dude i m talking about fc not second team average

Comment

i just played with this guy "1971" it happen in the second innings i was winning that match & suddenly i received a message "encountered problem " & he has not been penalised for disconnecting

Comment

Encountered problem is a server problem about which we can't do anything.I have personally faced such problems in all ICC series.

Comment

@stanley_1994

There must a way to do this dude, there are guys in the game who do it when they are about to lose... I have experienced it many times, i am about to win a match and suddenly this happens. Some guys online have told me that there is a way to do it... they play with some hex values using some software and get the server error. Its not just a server problem.

@ Mclaren

if his FC avg is more than 90, then the players must be very early in their careers. They must have played some 5 to 6 matches and got not outs on 200 and stuff like that. If they have played 30+ matches and still have the same avg in FC, you can suspect ! My second team 75+ avg guys have FC avg of 50 to 60.

Comment

i saw a team called Village.XXXXXX (i dont remember what the XXXXXXX was) who is also quite deadly... my brother scored 200 in 20 overs against him and the guy chased it down in like 18 overs... i have also never seen him lose more than 2 wickets in a game... has anyone else played him...

Comment

dhaka warriors is another one who knows how to freeze the game when he is loosing... does anyone know how to do it or how to stop it...

Comment

Working...
                                X