• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aus5892 View Post
    Official news coming soon.
    How soon aus5892?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cymro View Post
      How soon aus5892?
      Patience my friend. You still have time to start a new game, I think, if your asking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chasjs View Post
        Patience my friend. You still have time to start a new game, I think, if your asking.
        Time to start, but not really time to finish (i hope)
        Having said that, I still play Test Cricket (1981 Cases Computer Simulations) and haven't finished yet (Not to mention 'Owzat by Challenge Software - that gets a very regular look in)

Rambling
        The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

• I dont know if I am too late or not, but graphics need to be much more improved, as a few have said above.
          Also, I think the demo version should be longer than 2 days because I personally dont think 2 days is long enough for someone to try it and feel if they like it or not.
          And of course, introduce more aspects to the game like camera angles, more competitions etc.

Comment

• Game have it on their website for a release on the 9th of July.

Comment

• Ouch. Hope it's a lot sooner.

Comment

• The retail version will be released after the digital version.

Digital version could be out before the end of the weekend.

Comment

• Cricket captain

I would like to emphasis this again >>>>>>>>>.

THE game's name is International Cricket Captain and we never know who our opposition captain is

SO PLEASE MAKE A MENTION OF OPP. TEAM CAPTAIN in TEAM LINE UPs, SO THAT WE KNOW WHO OUR OPPOSITION CAPTAIN IS...

and change in opp caps as Team changes or cap retires etc...will be a gud dynamic move...to track your opposition team's Team Dynamics

Comment

• Crusader what exactly u have to say.The captain will change with time.

Comment

• Release

I got my boxed copy on 1st July and it's brilliant

Comment

Working...
                      X