No announcement yet.

International cricket captain 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you be able to reveal 1 or 2 exciting new features for International Cricket Captain 2010?

Comment

• and a rough release date??

Comment

• I would like to see
        better training for young players
        australian state cricket
        better data base
        CREATE YOUR OWN TEAM FROM STRATCH
        own name, players, kind of like the fifa soccer management

Comment

• I would really like to have a "Hall of Fame". At the moment when a player retires, the user can only remember who were good players and how new players compare. It would me nice to have some sort of record of past player records.

Also, can we please have an Australian domestic competiton rather than just county.

Comment

• Official news coming soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBudd View Post
              I would really like to have a "Hall of Fame". At the moment when a player retires, the user can only remember who were good players and how new players compare. It would me nice to have some sort of record of past player records.

Also, can we please have an Australian domestic competiton rather than just county.
              As part of a complete stats overhaul this would be good.
              The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBudd View Post
                I would really like to have a "Hall of Fame". At the moment when a player retires, the user can only remember who were good players and how new players compare. It would me nice to have some sort of record of past player records.

I think the Hall of Fame is a very likely prospect for this year, as part of the 'Long requested features' package that Sureshot mentions whenever the topic of new features is brought up. As I've said before, I would also like to see an Australian competition, and think that it may be quite likely this year. Both Aus and Sureshot seem quietly confident.

Comment

• You know what would be nice... Career Strike Rates. They're on Cricinfo .

As far as new leagues... great, more content, to the detriment of improving the overall gameplay and making the animations a little better (I mean sometimes I just turn highlights off as it's only the whole suspense of the thing that makes it interesting). Still, I'd rather see A sides and more work with regards to Second teams added than a new domestic League.

Comment

• True. Even if it's only for regens, like we used to have, I would like to see a career strike rate return. Also, maybe strike rates for regen bowlers?

Comment

• any steam achs integration dis time??

Comment

• Originally posted by hahaman View Post
                        any steam achs integration dis time??
                        The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scritty View Post
                          I thinks the question is "Will it be on steam this time?". Not sure what you meant by achs though, hahaman.

Comment

• I think that quite a smart new feature for ICC2010, which would be quite realistic in one day games, would be to have the choice of asking the keeper to stand up to the stumps to medium pacers and fast bowlers in order to try and create pressure and get a stumping. Obviously you'd be running the risk that he'd let through extra byes or drop a catch, depending on how good a keeper he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by To8oT View Post
                              I think that quite a smart new feature for ICC2010, which would be quite realistic in one day games, would be to have the choice of asking the keeper to stand up to the stumps to medium pacers and fast bowlers in order to try and create pressure and get a stumping. Obviously you'd be running the risk that he'd let through extra byes or drop a catch, depending on how good a keeper he is.
                              TBH I'm not even sure the game has much in the way of keeping/fielding skills. It seems pointless picking someone like Foster.

Comment

• The 2 main things I would like to see are:
                                - The ability to control associate countries e.g. Ireland
                                - The ability, when managing a country, to control central contracts - so the players you pick dont end up retiring, because none of the counties sign them.

---

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
                                I thinks the question is "Will it be on steam this time?". Not sure what you meant by achs though, hahaman.
                                Steam achievements probably.

Comment

Working...
                                X