• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to coach the Playing XI not 10/11

Comment

• Originally posted by LukeH View Post
      I want to coach the Playing XI not 10/11
      What do you mean? 10/11? Who are you excluding?
      The Cult Of Personality

Comment

• The introduction of other clubs being interested in your players:
        Eg. The Kabir Ali - Hampshire saga.

Comment

• Originally posted by Manny View Post
          The introduction of other clubs being interested in your players:
          Eg. The Kabir Ali - Hampshire saga.
          I agree here - would make for an interesting part of your season. It might also affect their performances - good or bad?

Comment

• I think record and hall of fame should be must.. A record book containing the record of highest run getters all time, leading centuries makers, and leading wicket takers of all time will surely give great pleasure to the guys playing the game.

Comment

• Icc 2010

well i have a new idea about icc 2010
              rather than starting it from 2010 it should be started from 1930 and it should continue untill 2009,in this way we will get real player who played the game like bradman,boycott,gavasgar................similarly at first there should be only 4 or 5 day matches but as we come to 70 there will the odis too san similarly we will come to t20s in the 2006-7,I think rather than going in future and creating some fake players it will be good to have real heroes ofthe game,it'll also give us the luxury of having more foreign players.
              some other thing should also be included like detailed finances,trainings,in season transfers and youth teams.

Comment

• One change i would like to see in ICC 2010 is some new shots.... trademark shots by diff batsmen like sachin's strait drive, pietersen's switch hits, ponting's hook n pull n mor...
                also though i am not a big supporter of T20 bt like in real life T20 world cup should happen once in every 2 years nt like 2009 version whr u have it whn u start d game nd nt aftr dat... plus Champion's Trophy and special tournaments like..... AFRO-Asian cup or match between The no.1 side and rest of the world.... No matter if IPL is thr or nt... IPL can be given separately and not in the international circuit......

any comments bros???

Comment

• Originally posted by bilalqureshi View Post
                  well i have a new idea about icc 2010
                  rather than starting it from 2010 it should be started from 1930 and it should continue untill 2009,in this way we will get real player who played the game like bradman,boycott,gavasgar................similarly at first there should be only 4 or 5 day matches but as we come to 70 there will the odis too san similarly we will come to t20s in the 2006-7,I think rather than going in future and creating some fake players it will be good to have real heroes ofthe game,it'll also give us the luxury of having more foreign players
                  If this happened the players might develop at different rates to different life but it's a good idea

Comment

• I think that adding D/L, England Central Contracting and some mour tour matches might be more realistic.

Also, UCCEs versus counties at the beginning of the season like IRL.

Comment

• The training system needs a overhaul, you can only train 10 memebers of the squad, WHY??? Surely it should be the quality of coaching that the budget caters for? Also I would like to see you being able to hire and fire coaches. Fielding coaching needs to be added with the options of 'Groundfielding', 'Outfield catches' and 'Slip Catches' all of which can be fitted around the batting/bowling coaching.

Comment

• My suggestions

I have been playing ICC for a couple of years now. These suggestions are based on my own experiences;
                        A speed clock in matches. It would be nice to see young bowlers get faster as they progress.

When you set a batsmen to v.defensive or defensive they should actually play defensive shots, NOT cross-bat heaves into the leg-side. I feel I have been cheated out of a couple of matches by this.

Some players are seriously underated. I picked Marcus Trescothick for England and he failed miserably. Somehow I don't think that his problems have been incorperated into the game so this needs to be fixed.

Grounds should be more realistic. e.g. Taunton should be a batsmen's paradise, Durham Rivereside should be a seam bowler's heaven.

That's all. Hope you agree
                        Basically, I rock.

Comment

• New changes in 2010

Hello please make the substitution like abdul razzak is replaced by Yasir Arfat so please make it in Tournament, series and make able to make the series with other teams randomly

Comment

• A Mac version would be nice. I'm rather sad that I can no longer play this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glengorm_CC View Post
                              I have been playing ICC for a couple of years now. These suggestions are based on my own experiences;
                              A speed clock in matches. It would be nice to see young bowlers get faster as they progress.

When you set a batsmen to v.defensive or defensive they should actually play defensive shots, NOT cross-bat heaves into the leg-side. I feel I have been cheated out of a couple of matches by this.

Some players are seriously underated. I picked Marcus Trescothick for England and he failed miserably. Somehow I don't think that his problems have been incorperated into the game so this needs to be fixed.

Grounds should be more realistic. e.g. Taunton should be a batsmen's paradise, Durham Rivereside should be a seam bowler's heaven.

That's all. Hope you agree
                              yes i agree speed clocks would be great!

Comment

• Requirements for ICC 2010:
                                • IPL
                                • Australian Domestic competiton (Ford Ranger Cup and Sheffield Shield)
                                • ICC Champions Trophy
                                • ICC World Cup
                                • Able to loan players during season (eg: Chris Rogers loaned to Surrey for 1 month)
                                • All countrys have a central contacting system like England does
                                • Able to manage all ODI internation team (eg: Ireland, Scotland and Canada)
                                • Able to select any international player, not just a selected amount in transfer
                                • Management of kolpak rules
                                • Should get emails from players who want to get go to other county teams and emails from players who want to come to your county team
                                • Players should to sponsers (eg: Paul Collingwood: Slazenger)
                                • Better transfer system
                                • Players have own bats
                                • Speed gun
                                • Create Player, player, Team, Stadium, Kit, bat editors

Comment

Working...
                                X