International cricket captain 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a number of minor changes:
    - a "team of the year" for ODI, FC and T20.
    - wind, so you can rotate ur quicks down breeze and push spin into it for example.
    - linked with above, but seeing if spinners spin the ball a lot or quicks swing it(traditional and reverse) or cut it. maybe this could be similar to how the batting attributes work ie Ben Hilfenhaus- Outswing, new ball bowler/ Glenn McGrath - little swing, new ball bowler, line and length bowler. bowling coaching could then add strings to your bowlers' bows.
    - something to do with "match winner ratings" for guys like Flintoff, Warne( i know he's retired) or Afridi
    - real classic series not just average ashes series. WSC 1977, the Invincibles, 1882(the first ashes), the "calypso summer"
    - ability to scout youth players and sign them (say 3) to your "youth academy" at the age of 15 or 16 and develop them.
    - player of the series awards

hope its not too much
    Couldn't agree with me more on that one..

Comment

• Do you think with Ireland applying for Full Member status in the ICC, there will be a chance of getting International Cricket Captain 2010 to put them into the game,

well to put them in so a person can manage them?...

Comment

• Great idea.

Comment

• Having Ireland in the game would be a great addition as well as a good challenge.I'm all for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightin'Irish View Post
            Do you think with Ireland applying for Full Member status in the ICC, there will be a chance of getting International Cricket Captain 2010 to put them into the game,

well to put them in so a person can manage them?...
            Doubt it.
            Not until they actually gain full member status and start becoming a part of the FTP.

Although, I would love to see Ireland on the International Scene. I'm sure they would put up more of a fight than the Zimbabweans and Bangladeshi's do, if they can hold onto their players.
            The Cult Of Personality

Comment

• Womens cricket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Guntrip View Post
                Womens cricket?
                U mean playing as coach of both women and men's team?
                I dont think it has any thing to do with making things better in ICC 2010.But Idea might be good for ICC 2020 when may be women ll start playin g against men
                lolz
                You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

• Originally posted by the_trademarc View Post
                  Doubt it.
                  Not until they actually gain full member status and start becoming a part of the FTP.

Although, I would love to see Ireland on the International Scene. I'm sure they would put up more of a fight than the Zimbabweans and Bangladeshi's do, if they can hold onto their players.
                  If, like they probably would be, the players were given a final choice, you'd end up with an Ireland side including players like Morgan, Joyce, Rankin, Sterling and that O'Brian brothers that could spring surprises, at least in ODIs.

Comment

• That's the thing isn't it. Since Ireland don't play tests and a lot of ODIs all their good players go to England.

Comment

• Would international teams visit Pakistan in ICC 2010?

Because of security problems in Pakistan,no team is willing to risk the lives of its players and all Pak venue matches are hosted by Dubai in Sharja.So would it be happening in ICC 2010 or not?
                      In ICC previous versions, Eng never played a test series against Zim in or out of country.Whats the reason for that???
                      Last edited by habib; 01-06-2010, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• 2 Windies tours

I'm Australia in season 2020 and I noticed something really weird about the schedule. West Indies come over for 5 tests, 2 T20s and 5 ODI's and then Sri Lanka come, but after that, and I've double checked, Windies come over AGAIN for 3 tests and 3 or 5 ODI's. I find it very strange that a team would do a full tour twice in one summer. Opinions?

Comment

• Looks strage.
                          But I have no idea about Aussies bcz I always played with England

Comment

• That does sound like a bug to me.

Comment

• An even stranger thing just happened. When I got to the series it changed from Windies in Aus to Aus in Windies. I swear it wasn't like that before. The mystery continues. I find it really annoying how much aus play against Windies and hardly at all against India and bangladesh at home.

Comment

• Playing as Windies, I can tell you that I also do not like how much we play the aussies

Comment

Working...
                                X