Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SportingNonsense View Post
    Steam achievements probably.
    Well done Not a Steam user myself so thanks for that.

Also, it would be easier to adjust the transfer system so that the clubs buy them as opposed to using the abusable central contracts. Also, the associate nations would be hard to implement because of the way the game tries to mirror real life; as there is no definite way to gain test status, and the devs may think of it as just a gimmick, almost.

Comment

• Medium pacers standing up is brill and yes

Can we finally have a game where the best keeper in the world almost (Foster) is worse than someone like Tim Ambrose because one bats better. There is no keeper stats which is annoying.

Comment

• I do think that there is a keeper stat somewhere but its just not shown and there isn't any way of finding out if your keepers doing well.

Perhaps a stat for completed catches/missed catches and completed stumpings/missed stumpings.

Comment

• 1. Pace of the balls need to be shown
          2. Better finance system
          3. Commentary Revamp
          4. Able to move club or country during career
          5. More control over coaches
          6. More leagues (Aussie Domestic)
          7. IPL
          8. Able to schedule test series/ odi series length
          9. More stats
          10. Better graphics in match engine
          11. Music Soundtrack
          12. Minor Counties Champ

Remember guys Cricket Coach is nearly better than Cricket Captain now. I'd give it Three Years and Cricket Coach will be the better game at this rate. You need to step it up!

Comment

• Originally posted by SportingNonsense View Post
            The 2 main things I would like to see are:
            - The ability to control associate countries e.g. Ireland
            - The ability, when managing a country, to control central contracts - so the players you pick dont end up retiring, because none of the counties sign them.

---

Steam achievements probably.
            These two points would be great to have, especially the first option,

I haven't posted on here in quite a while, do people know if there is a date for the release yet?,

sorry to go a bit OT...

Comment

• Love the last two posts.

Pace of balls. I can't believe it would be that difficult to put in
              Control Central Contract. Again, a great idea. Perhpas a "no more than 4 from any county" rule. (I believe there is such a rule - or at least an agreement - for this in real life)
              Add your own MP3's might be nice (and again pretty simple I'd have thought)

Not earth shattering, but nice all the same.

Scritty
              The continued lack of stats in ICC is not so much the elephant in the room - as the Brontosaurus in the bathtub.

Comment

• One very small thing that I'd like to see is that at the start of when your bowling, to be able to choose your designated number 2 bowler as the first opening bowler. It's obviously not a very big thing, but i presume quite easy to implement

Comment

• Originally posted by Scritty View Post
                  Love the last two posts.

Pace of balls. I can't believe it would be that difficult to put in
                  Control Central Contract. Again, a great idea. Perhpas a "no more than 4 from any county" rule. (I believe there is such a rule - or at least an agreement - for this in real life)
                  Add your own MP3's might be nice (and again pretty simple I'd have thought)

Not earth shattering, but nice all the same.

Scritty
                  Good ideas, and they may be quite simple to implement, but you gotta remember, there's no more than half a dozen people working on this with a budget that would be barely more than a bigger companies yearly lunch bill.

So sometimes little features which we'd love to see (e.g. pace of balls, definitely) would need to be benched for higher prioritised features for the game.
                  Let's hope its in, but if not, at least we can be assured it's coming.
                  The Cult Of Personality

Comment

• Let der be captain

Well, the gamez name is International Cricket Captain.....

BUT,

We never get to see who is the Opposition Captain!! which I find so very ridiculous!!

FeaturesI would Like :-
                    ==================
                    1. IPL

2. TV Replays For Runouts

3. Rain in ODIs (D/L situationsif possible)

4. Option Of Keeper standing up for R/LM, R/LMF ( as of now we can do it thru spinner field set)

5. Man Of The Series (WorldCups etc)

6. ICC Cricket Awards (based on point system)

7. Bowler Speeds

8. Non direct Runouts

9. Display of Opponent Captains (as of now we dont know our Opp cap)

10. Night game flood lights gfx

11. Creation of WORLD XI TEAMS ( like 15 per team DREAM TEAM ) and I hope dey r let online... wid a online feature called DREAM TEAM WARS or so...

12th Man :: SAME LEVEL ONLINE ZONE >> where teams are of equal year group..coz no point a 2085 team team playing a 2011 team...we know who will win!! anyways its just an option or say kinda a club zone...where u meet ur level teams or say a basic 2010-12 year teams.
                    ===================================
                    Last edited by akrkcrusader; 05-22-2010, 08:59 AM. Reason: ADDITION OF WISHLIST ITEMS

Comment

• IPL would just be an additional league and it seems pointless to do just that without Indian domestic leagues as that's where more of the players come from (Extra leagues should mainly be a DB issue).

Third umpire type replay would be nice.

Rain in ODs - Would be great. However, I've heard that they can't use D/L (and why would you want to?).

Keeper standing up should defiantly be an option. Keepers need more stats aswell. We need to see catch%s, stumping%s, etc..

More awards would be great, MotS, MotT, TotT, TotY, PotY, B(owler)otY, B(atsman)otY, Golden Bat, Golden Ball.

Bowler speeds would be great. as would indications of whether the ball is swinging/reversing.

Non direct run-outs would be in my wish of having more (and better looking) animations. The match engine also looks a bit faded, if the colours were a little bit richer it would look far better.

And what about places to put pictures?

Comment

• Just a little thought in county cricket, at the moment every year durham play the mcc, county champions or not. This needs to be changed so that the best county plays the mcc, not just durham.

Comment

• Originally posted by akrkcrusader View Post
                          Well, the gamez name is International Cricket Captain.....

BUT,

We never get to see who is the Opposition Captain!! which I find so very ridiculous!!

FeaturesI would Like :-
                          ==================
                          1. IPL

2. TV Replays For Runouts

3. Rain in ODIs (D/L situationsif possible)

4. Option Of Keeper standing up for R/LM, R/LMF ( as of now we can do it thru spinner field set)

5. Man Of The Series (WorldCups etc)

6. ICC Cricket Awards (based on point system)

7. Bowler Speeds

8. Non direct Runouts

9. Display of Opponent Captains (as of now we dont know our Opp cap)

10. Night game flood lights gfx

11. Creation of WORLD XI TEAMS ( like 15 per team DREAM TEAM ) and I hope dey r let online... wid a online feature called DREAM TEAM WARS or so...

12th Man :: SAME LEVEL ONLINE ZONE >> where teams are of equal year group..coz no point a 2085 team team playing a 2011 team...we know who will win!! anyways its just an option or say kinda a club zone...where u meet ur level teams or say a basic 2010-12 year teams.
                          ===================================

12 man team wish list updated

PS:- feature 11 and 12 can help eachoder...DREAM TEAMS must be limited to PLAYERS AVAILABLE in 2010...thus DREAM TEAM WARS enable fight between the legends of the game!! gonna be a rocking contest !!!

and well for IPL...dey need not create a whole Indian domestic comp. coz' most IPL players are named under INDIAN INTERNATIONAL SELCTION category!

IPL gives a feel of WORLD XI contest!!

O Boy! Kinda a long PS :P
                          Last edited by akrkcrusader; 05-22-2010, 09:05 AM.

Comment

• Please fix how bowlers get amazing and batsman crap. In 2011 I got control of England. Two players who'd played more than 25 FC matches averaged 50. There were about 25 who averaged under 22 in the same time period.

Comment

• Release date plzzz

ANY IDEA WHENZ D RELEASE DATE.....

are dey working on it ?

Comment

• Originally posted by akrkcrusader View Post
                                ANY IDEA WHENZ D RELEASE DATE.....

are dey working on it ?
                                Closer to the end of June/early July.

Don't worry, you will be informed by the crew in due time.
                                The Cult Of Personality

Comment

Working...
                                X