This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jedimasterlincoln View Post
    When bidding in the opening of the game, I put myself -33,000 by bidding for three players. It didn't tell me I couldn't afford to sign my 3rd player. I tried to adjust budgets for coaching etc to put my back in the green (turning them down) yet it told me I had insufficent funds to increase my budget (when trying to decrease)
    What team are you playing as?

Also, is it possible to have the stats sorted by column again? I wanted to look at youth who had scored the most runs/taken the most wickets and order them by those stats but couldn't. This is on the bidding screen.
    We've discussed adding this for more screens, not just the existing ones. It'd be good to have it in contracts in particular.

Comment

I found when I was using Dropbox on Android that my game was crashing/freezing a lot. I then stopped using Dropbox and for the next five days did not have a single issue.

Only problem is that now I accidentally deleted my saved game I was about five seasons into. Finding it difficult to accept it is gone :(
      YouTube
      Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

This is working for me, see attachments below.

Only the left most icon will indicate the weather, the rest won't change their background.
        It is working for me fine in international mode too, however it was not working in my South Africa domestic save.
        YouTube
        Facebook

Comment

What team are you playing as?

We've discussed adding this for more screens, not just the existing ones. It'd be good to have it in contracts in particular.
          Lancashire.

Comment

Okay, we found the issue last night with this crash and another related one, caused by a fix to the network game in the previous patch. Steam version went live last night, Android has just been pushed to production and as usual Apple versions will be slower.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
              I found when I was using Dropbox on Android that my game was crashing/freezing a lot. I then stopped using Dropbox and for the next five days did not have a single issue.

Only problem is that now I accidentally deleted my saved game I was about five seasons into. Finding it difficult to accept it is gone :(
              I use Dropbox quite a lot on Android (on all platforms) and it doesn't cause these issues. Where was it crashing? During upload/download? Only way I can think it would cause problems would be if you're running out of device space.

Is the Dropbox app up to date on your device?

Bryce - It's worth noting that if it was crashing during the last few days it could be an issue caused by the above problem. We don't know if it was causing issues in other places, but the fix will definitely fix the issue.
              Last edited by Sureshot; 08-07-2018, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Why MOM is D Hooda When India Lost to Eng in TEST

After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                Is my Next Dream

Comment

N Baras and D Zadran (Afghanistan) do not play any cricket at all unless they are picked for the international side. Mujeeb does not either unless he is picked up as an overseas player in another league. I believe this is because they are not assigned to first class teams.

When combining international mode with IPL mode, I (naturally) look to draft my international players into my IPL side. However when I go to pick my international side it will not allow me to take some players away from my IPL side, bringing up a message stating that (the IPL side) "will not have enough numbers to make up a team if that player is selected". This being despite my IPL squad having a more than adequate amount of cover.

When selecting a test side it is often about four days before the actual match. However sometimes a player is injured and out for 1-2 days but is still unable to be selected in the 13 despite their recovery date falling before the start of the match.
                  YouTube
                  Facebook

Comment

I keep getting a Dropbox error when I save my game (I'd say on average around 90% of the time) which says 'Unable to upload at this time. Have you checked your internet connection?'

Not sure if this is something I'm doing wrong or something not working on the game's end!

Comment

Originally posted by KingCostly View Post
                      I keep getting a Dropbox error when I save my game (I'd say on average around 90% of the time) which says 'Unable to upload at this time. Have you checked your internet connection?'

Not sure if this is something I'm doing wrong or something not working on the game's end!
                      This is a dropbox issue, but it's an errant error, as it is actually uploading the save. It's an odd one though, will try and get this sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
                        N Baras and D Zadran (Afghanistan) do not play any cricket at all unless they are picked for the international side. Mujeeb does not either unless he is picked up as an overseas player in another league. I believe this is because they are not assigned to first class teams.

When combining international mode with IPL mode, I (naturally) look to draft my international players into my IPL side. However when I go to pick my international side it will not allow me to take some players away from my IPL side, bringing up a message stating that (the IPL side) "will not have enough numbers to make up a team if that player is selected". This being despite my IPL squad having a more than adequate amount of cover.

When selecting a test side it is often about four days before the actual match. However sometimes a player is injured and out for 1-2 days but is still unable to be selected in the 13 despite their recovery date falling before the start of the match.
                        Said player is also likely to be low on fitness in this case.

Which international team are you playing as on your second point?

Comment

Originally posted by stecochrane1985 View Post
                          Hi there. First time post and not sure if this is a bug, although it's only affecting ICC2018 and not previous versions.

When I load up the game I can't get beyond the first few screens before it flicks me back to the Windows screen with a screen resolution size error. This happens whenever I hit the next button. I've checked and the settings screen resolution match the recommended settings, and ICC2017 has the same settings and works fine with no issue.

Not sure if others have experienced, but any thoughts would be great.

Thanks
                          Steve
                          Hi Steve,

Not seen any e-mails from you on our support. We're keen to fix this, we've never seen a screen resolution error with our new engine (2014 onwards).

Sureshot

Comment

Which international team are you playing as on your second point?
                            Afghanistan.

Also I am happy to report that I have been using dropbox for a couple of days and have had no crashes. As you suggested it must have been due to an unrelated problem.

One other thing is I would like to know is if it would be possible to take you to the next upcoming fixture when you open the list of fixtures and results? By default it takes you to your first match of the year and it gets slightly annoying having to always scroll down to find out what matches you have coming up. The search parameter is a great addition too by the way. Perhaps you could add search by month or something? Thanks.
                            Last edited by bryce87; 08-09-2018, 10:54 PM.
                            YouTube
                            Facebook

Comment

Ties don't seem to be recognised in the county championship (and possibly elsewhere), they just go down as draws.

Comment

Originally posted by NeilH1983 View Post
                                3. When bowling a side out on the final ball of a one day/t20 innings, the overs show 19/49, not 20/50. Not sure if this affects NRR or not.

Logged this, sure Chris fixed this a while ago.
                                I've had this issue as well just in the last couple of days (remember this from old editions of the game too!), so seems it isn't fixed!

EDIT: It's just happened to me in a FC match too - bowled the opposition out on the last ball of an over, and it didn't register the over for that bowler. It was also the only over he bowled in the innings so he came out with the rather unusual figures of 0-0-0-1!

Other bug I've seen is a couple of times when there have been run-out attempts, ones where it's looking pretty close, the animation has the umpire giving it out but the commentary says not out and indeed the wicket isn't registered - registers as not out and a run instead. Luckily the times it's happened the game has been pretty much dead already, otherwise could have been frustrating
                                Last edited by Jobi1K; 08-15-2018, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X