This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The load team doesn't seem to work.

I'm playing international only as England on easy mode.

Even if I have exactly the same players as the last Test in my squad and click load FC team it doesn't change anything and I have to manually adjust the batting line up again every match. In previous editions it would switch to my preferred batting order in one click.
    Last edited by Silly Point; 07-22-2018, 09:17 PM.

Comment

I selected Darren Stevens for the home T20Is in 2018 but he was nowhere to be seen when I selected my squad for Sri Lanka. I’m guessing he’s retired but I thought that didn’t happen until the change of season. He’s not listed at all when you look at Player Records including retired and his name and figures are just blank now on the scorecards.

Comment

Originally posted by Silly Point View Post
        The load team doesn't seem to work.

I'm playing international only as England on easy mode.

Even if I have exactly the same players as the last Test in my squad and click load FC team it doesn't change anything and I have to manually adjust the batting line up again every match. In previous editions it would switch to my preferred batting order in one click.
        I just started a save as England only on Easy mode.

Definitely working here, to test it I've put Roland-Jones at #4. Skipped the match and then gone in to next match, swapped him with a different player, then hit load team and TRJ is back at #4.

You're not changing the batting order in-match, are you? That will probably affect it.

Been working for me with Sussex too.

Comment

Originally posted by Silly Point View Post
          I selected Darren Stevens for the home T20Is in 2018 but he was nowhere to be seen when I selected my squad for Sri Lanka. I’m guessing he’s retired but I thought that didn’t happen until the change of season. He’s not listed at all when you look at Player Records including retired and his name and figures are just blank now on the scorecards.
          Retirements happen at contracts section at the end of Sept.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
            I find it a bit frustrating how in international mode you are not told what fixtures you are selecting your squad for (Tests, ODI, T20 or any combination).

When is the next android update scheduled for release?
            Looks like we're missing this info on phones, I've logged this.

Comment

Originally posted by Humungousfungus View Post
              I have the same issue as Niall in post #17. Playing as England Test + T20 Easy on iPad. Stuck in a loop at start of Australia T20 series 2019. Asks me to select and train team, do so, continue, returns to start of series, asks me to select and train team again. Repeat to fade. Version 18.50. Also. Even if I save and exit game when Match about to start, re-loading the save takes me back to the squad selection prompt. Please advise soonest. Thanks.
              This is fixed in next version, should be out on Android and Steam tomorrow. You can get past this loop, as the game advances 1 day each team, not nice, but should help you progress if you need to.

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Taylor View Post
                Is there going to be something done to stop Virat Kohli from batting at number 7 in tests? This is rather annoying as he is one of the best batters in this format, I don’t want to get a serious international save started until this issue is resolved
                Chris has fixed this for next version.

Comment

This isn't a bug but a general gameplay question. I was wondering how people are finding the new aggression settings and boundary hitting abilities? Whilst it's great that this has been changed to reflect run-scoring in modern cricket I think test/FC needs further tweaking to take into account that there are still slow sessions, tight bowling and lots of blocking when a team is trying to build a total or rebuild after wickets. Some batsmen seem to be scoring very quickly in match situations where it would be very unlikely. For example, England four down against Pakistan only an hour into the first day of a test match - then Joe Root hits Amir for two sixes in the same over! Indeed, players like Root and Sarfraz are quick run scorers but not often in a big hitting kind of way and yet both players are scoring a lot of boundaries in my save.

Comment

We all know that when there there is a good pitch for pace bowling the AI will stack the team with their four best quicks. However when it is a rank turner the AI will generally still play two quicks and only two spinners, with the spinners not bowling until the 15th over.

Would it require much of an adjustment to allow the AI to stack the team with spinners and to even open the bowling with them, as we are increasingly seeing happen in turning subcontinental test matches?
                    YouTube
                    Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Niall View Post
                      I've played 2 saves now with England just in T20 and when I get to the Australia series in July 2019 it keeps changing between selecting squad and training and I am not able to progress any further
                      This is fixed in the update that is now live on Steam and Android, iOS and Mac coming later.
                      Originally posted by Prefect View Post
                      Hi Sureshot. I just won the ODI series against Pakistan in England in 2019 3-2 but the Message board says I lost the series.
                      This is fixed in the version just uploaded to Steam and Android, iOS and Mac coming later today.
                      Originally posted by Cameron Taylor View Post
                      Is there going to be something done to stop Virat Kohli from batting at number 7 in tests? This is rather annoying as he is one of the best batters in this format, I don’t want to get a serious international save started until this issue is resolved
                      This is fixed in the version just uploaded to Steam and Android, Mac and iOS coming later today.
                      Last edited by Sureshot; 07-23-2018, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by royzan92 View Post
                        I'm not sure whether this is a bug, but regen all-rounders in the youth pool at the beginning of a game are incredibly rare. I've repeatedly started new games with different counties and haven't come across any. I started a new game with Mumbai and came across one, but he'd only taken four 2nd XI wickets :P
                        This is fixed in the update that is now available on Steam and Android, iOS and Mac coming shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by WasCap View Post
                          There are no notifications for improvement on bowling techniques or fielding. I have played through three full seasons, and it only seems to work for batting technique once per player.
                          Chris has changed the notification system for this in the latest version that is live on Steam and Android, coming soon to Mac and iOS.

My impression is that the new system works nicely and gives you a greater indication now.

Comment

Can Ireland never qualify for WC? Currently my Irish side is at rank 9 in ODI rankings still the teams qualified for WC 2023 are the same as 2019. So please confirm if Ireland can qualify or not for WC. I can understand that there is no WC qualifiers in the game but same teams qualifying for WC each time is not accepted.

Comment

Thank you for fixing the no training notification issue.

Can you also please fix the editor? It's not working.

Comment

Originally posted by WasCap View Post
                                Thank you for fixing the no training notification issue.

Can you also please fix the editor? It's not working.
                                The player name editor is working here.

Comment

Working...
                                X