This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rsahota40 View Post
    I am playing it on IPhone X and the bar to close the app keeps appearing whenever I touch anywhere on the screen.. As shown in the screenshot.. There was no such problem with cricket Captain 2017. Please address the issue
    This is by design and how other apps work (ie, Football Manager)

Comment

I am playing on android and noticed a couple of very small flaws:
      -Often you click "play over" and nothing happens, although the button has held its changed form (as if it has been pushed). You then have to push it again to play the next over.
      -When starting a new day of a match the batsman's settle level from the night before are still showing. It is not until you play the first over of the day that they disappear.

Other than those it is very good!
      YouTube
      Facebook

Comment

Coaching technique

I'm sorry, I know this isn't a bug but wasn't convinced other threads were appropriate.

I'm playing international only and am on tour but only just started second tour.

When you look at the bar graph form section for a player it mentions, match form, coaching effect and I think it's coaching technique.

What does coaching technique mean?

I've got players that say zero days and some that say 48 but that player hasn't had coaching technique for 48 days. Is it how many days they need technique coaching to get match form or coaching effect up? I think I had a player say match form 100% Coaching technique 0 days.

Would just like to understand the rhyme or reason of it.

Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Silly Point View Post
          Coaching technique

What does coaching technique mean?

I've got players that say zero days and some that say 48 but that player hasn't had coaching technique for 48 days. Is it how many days they need technique coaching to get match form or coaching effect up? I think I had a player say match form 100% Coaching technique 0 days.

Would just like to understand the rhyme or reason of it.

Many thanks
          I've always been under the impression that it's the amount of coaching they have received, but not heard anything either way.

Comment

Originally posted by MateGaming View Post

I've always been under the impression that it's the amount of coaching they have received, but not heard anything either way.
            Thanks. That may be so but it must keep count across tours as I just went from Sri Lanka to WI and Rory Burns says 48 days.

Many thanks

Comment

Enjoying the new version of the game. Just had one small bug to report.

Playing as Warwickshire and at the end of 1st match v Durham MCCU, W Rhodes took their last wicket for the victory on the last ball of an over. The completion of this over did not get updated in his bowling analysis so it registered 1 over for him rather than 2. See screenshot of scorecard - innings lasted 29 overs but overs bowled by individual bowlers only add up to 28.

Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Warks-DurMCCU.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	64186

Comment

Hi

I'm playing as England on International Career (Easy mode). At the start of 2019 I beat Ireland 1-0 in the one-off ODI.

Because this is a one-off match should it count towards the rankings. I'm sure I was on 30 points before but have remained on 30 despite winning.

Many thanks

Comment

Hi there, not so much a bug but... just had a look at the Grounds in New Zealand and there is 'Saxton' and 'Nelson'. Saxton Oval is in Nelson so I believe this is a duplicate.

Missing would be the University Oval in Dunedin which is often a Test venue. The only other ground that might be considered for addition would be Bay Oval at Mt Maunganui which is used for one-day cricket.

Comment

Every time I try and start a West Indies career it won’t let me swap players in and out, can’t even get passed the first game

Comment

On android version when the weather is cloudy it shows the sun icon on the main stage instead, giving the false illusion that the weather is sunny
                      YouTube
                      Facebook

Comment

Is there no feature in he game where One Day games can be shortened due to rain?

Comment

The max run rate is still only about 12 RPO with players that have a "very aggressive" tendency. In reality the RPO goes up above 20 RPO especially in 2020 format or towards the end of 50 over games. Can the game engine please be changed to reflect this reality?

Runs reset after scoring 65,535 runs

Also, in previous (much older) games the England centrally contracted players didnt need to be resigned but in this version they seem to expire need to resigned only to be centrally contracted during the season. Can you please have a look at this?

A question for the developers...how are the ratings for bowling aggressiveness/defensiveness and fielding/catching stored?
                          Last edited by WasCap; 07-31-2018, 02:48 AM. Reason: added the runs resetting bug

Comment

Playing international career mode as Sri Lanka and noticed that both Shiv Chanderpaul, Fidel Edwards and Ravi Rampaul are on Sri Lankas all time records.

Logged.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Sureshot; 07-31-2018, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Taylor View Post
                              Is there no feature in he game where One Day games can be shortened due to rain?
                              Not for this year, it's top of our priority list for CC19.

Comment

Hi there. First time post and not sure if this is a bug, although it's only affecting ICC2018 and not previous versions.

When I load up the game I can't get beyond the first few screens before it flicks me back to the Windows screen with a screen resolution size error. This happens whenever I hit the next button. I've checked and the settings screen resolution match the recommended settings, and ICC2017 has the same settings and works fine with no issue.

Not sure if others have experienced, but any thoughts would be great.

Thanks
                                Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X