Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a quick one, noticed that sight screens are white for white ball cricket? I have a save where I only play white ball cricket. Just a little odd....
    p.s please add an official editor lol :p

Comment

I've played 2 saves now with England just in T20 and when I get to the Australia series in July 2019 it keeps changing between selecting squad and training and I am not able to progress any further

Comment

Originally posted by Niall View Post
        I've played 2 saves now with England just in T20 and when I get to the Australia series in July 2019 it keeps changing between selecting squad and training and I am not able to progress any further
        Looking now.

Comment

Originally posted by Niall View Post
          Blast!

Repeated on my side, getting Andy to fix.

Comment

Doesnt seem like the youth players that you can recruit end of season ever play one day cricket. 4 seasons in and yet to see one who has played OD cricket. Have had loads play T20 and FC

Comment

Hi Sureshot. I just won the ODI series against Pakistan in England in 2019 3-2 but the Message board says I lost the series.

Comment

Oop it happened again.

Comment

Also very disappointed that DRS is still not available in the game...
                  Playing as Yorkshire County , When we captain for ENGLAND and my Yorkshire players get selected for the country.

Coaching & Physio should get changed automatically to other players in the county,

For example: During start of the county season J Root i have assigned coaching and then in between there is home series against SriLanka where Root is selected.

Now that Coaching slot will show as 1 under Yorkshire section when I come back from national duty to County duty, I have to manually assign , till then coaching slot is wasted.

My point here is it should get automatically coached for other players who plays in absence of players who are on International Duties.

Similarly for physios slots.

Hope my suggestion will be implemented.
                  Last edited by Sureshot; 07-20-2018, 02:17 PM.

Comment

I am playing it on IPhone X and the bar to close the app keeps appearing whenever I touch anywhere on the screen.. As shown in the screenshot.. There was no such problem with cricket Captain 2017. Please address the issue

Comment

I won the series but on the news feed screen it shows I lost the series

Comment

Originally posted by rsahota40 View Post
                        I am playing it on IPhone X and the bar to close the app keeps appearing whenever I touch anywhere on the screen.. As shown in the screenshot.. There was no such problem with cricket Captain 2017. Please address the issue
                        Thanks for reporting I've logged this.

Series message issue is fixed in next version, the game is recording the right result.

Comment

Originally posted by Prefect View Post
                          Hi Sureshot. I just won the ODI series against Pakistan in England in 2019 3-2 but the Message board says I lost the series.
                          I am playing as Aghanistan and just finished my tour in ireland the t20 series I lost 2-1 and won the odi series 3-0 but for both instances got the message Afghanistan have drawn the series with Ireland.
                          Also I would love a insight into training if that could happen

Another bug the ninternational page keeps changing for example I just toured Ireland and the next series Ireland tours Aghanistan but the last tour shows that they toured us
                          Last edited by Shrav99; 07-20-2018, 03:01 PM.

Comment

I find it a bit frustrating how in international mode you are not told what fixtures you are selecting your squad for (Tests, ODI, T20 or any combination).

When is the next android update scheduled for release?
                            YouTube
                            Facebook

Comment

I have the same issue as Niall in post #17. Playing as England Test + T20 Easy on iPad. Stuck in a loop at start of Australia T20 series 2019. Asks me to select and train team, do so, continue, returns to start of series, asks me to select and train team again. Repeat to fade. Version 18.50. Also. Even if I save and exit game when Match about to start, re-loading the save takes me back to the squad selection prompt. Please advise soonest. Thanks.
                              Last edited by Humungousfungus; 07-21-2018, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Is there going to be something done to stop Virat Kohli from batting at number 7 in tests? This is rather annoying as he is one of the best batters in this format, I don’t want to get a serious international save started until this issue is resolved

Comment

Working...
                                X