X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2018 Bug Reports

Please report any bugs in here.

The more detailed your description, the quicker we can fix.

Step-by-Step instructions are best.

1) Start game as x
    2) Do this, ettc.

We may request you send us your save game.

Nigel

I have had in issue with my key being a duplicate? Not sure if its an easy fix or not never came across this any other time ive bought game.

Issue sorted already thanks for help
    Last edited by Sean; 07-14-2018, 02:01 AM.

Comment

use the key that gets emailed to you as an atachment, not the official "license key" on your order confirmation. Weird, but mine too was a duplicate but the once sent on a text document on the email worked fine.

Comment

Playing as Kent, test captaincy on earn it and easy mode...

1. Abnormal number of injuries. By mid july (Kent vs Hants T20 match), I have had at least 8 or 9 injuries with players out for multiple weeks. Matt Henry, Mitch Claydon, Joe Denly, Matt Hunn, Imran Qayyum to name a few.

No issues here, injuries are random, you're just very unlucky. we always make sure the player has enough players available.

2. Matt Henry available for T20 even though he leaves Kent before the T20 campaign begins.

Not much we can do with this, as we make main overseas players available for 20 over.

3. When bowling a side out on the final ball of a one day/t20 innings, the overs show 19/49, not 20/50. Not sure if this affects NRR or not.

Logged this, sure Chris fixed this a while ago.

4. Players like Alex Blake, Darren Stevens and Sean Dickson all have a SR much less than 100 when on max aggression chasing a high score. E.g. need 50 off 5 overs, put Blake and Stevens on max and they score 15 off 21 and 17 off 25.

Thanks

Nigel edits in bold.
        Last edited by Sureshot; 07-14-2018, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Internet game. Game disconnects as soon as the toss decision is made, and I'm brought back to my start screen. Have been playing previous versions of this game too, and never encountered the bug before.

Comment

Originally posted by kwikcricket View Post
            use the key that gets emailed to you as an atachment, not the official "license key" on your order confirmation. Weird, but mine too was a duplicate but the once sent on a text document on the email worked fine.
            The developers of our extension told us they fixed that just now, we're monitoring this now.

Comment

Unrealistic declaration.

First game as Worcestershire vs Hampshire.
              Hampshire go into final day under pressure, and at Lunch are 30 ahead with 5 wickets down in their second innings.
              They then do into defensive mode and by Tea are about 120 runs ahead with 8 wickets down.
              The 9th wicket pair frustrate the hell out me, but this is realistic. Putting on 50/60 over 2 hours before Tea and after Tea, then suddenly they declare at 4.40pm in the final session when they are 150 ahead with still two wickets left.
              Leaving me 18 overs to score 150 (with 20/20 being what it is now).
              I put them all on maximum aggression and we win by 7 wickets knocking off the 150 in 16 overs.

After battling so hard to save the game on the last day, their is no reason whatsoever during the first game of the season that this would happen.

Comment

"Internet game. Game disconnects as soon as the toss decision is made, and I'm brought back to my start screen. Have been playing previous versions of this game too, and never encountered the bug before."

This applies specifically to all international games. Please address this as soon as possible.

Comment

We're working on that internet game issue.

Comment

There are no notifications for improvement on bowling techniques or fielding. I have played through three full seasons, and it only seems to work for batting technique once per player.

Comment

Originally posted by WasCap View Post
                      There are no notifications for improvement on bowling techniques or fielding. I have played through three full seasons, and it only seems to work for batting technique once per player.
                      I've logged the lack of notifications for Chris to look at.

Comment

I don't know if its a bug, or its intentional for the whole game or if it changes at some point, but playing as Ireland's Test team I only ever get one-off Test matches, never a series.

Comment

Andy has been working on Ireland/Afg fixtures, did you get the update yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                            Andy has been working on Ireland/Afg fixtures, did you get the update yesterday?
                            I did, but I started the game before the update so that's probably it. I'll restart the save tonight and see how it goes.

Comment

I'm not sure whether this is a bug, but regen all-rounders in the youth pool at the beginning of a game are incredibly rare. I've repeatedly started new games with different counties and haven't come across any. I started a new game with Mumbai and came across one, but he'd only taken four 2nd XI wickets :P

Comment

Working...
                              X