This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishy View Post
    Hi there, not so much a bug but... just had a look at the Grounds in New Zealand and there is 'Saxton' and 'Nelson'. Saxton Oval is in Nelson so I believe this is a duplicate.

Missing would be the University Oval in Dunedin which is often a Test venue. The only other ground that might be considered for addition would be Bay Oval at Mt Maunganui which is used for one-day cricket.
    We do have Dunedin in-game, it's Otago's home ground. We can add New Zealand to their playable teams, I think, just checking with Andy. Not currently sure on being able to add Bay Oval.

For some reason the Napier ground is down as Nelson (Nelson Park probably the reason), I'll look at changing this to Napier and Saxton to Nelson.

Comment

Originally posted by Scuttsy1 View Post
      Every time I try and start a West Indies career it won’t let me swap players in and out, can’t even get passed the first game
      Sorry about this, logged this and will be fixed asap, think it only affects Windward Islands CC currently.

Comment

Originally posted by Silly Point View Post
        Hi

I'm playing as England on International Career (Easy mode). At the start of 2019 I beat Ireland 1-0 in the one-off ODI.

Because this is a one-off match should it count towards the rankings. I'm sure I was on 30 points before but have remained on 30 despite winning.

Many thanks
        The existing result for that match is already a win, so you maintain your points, rather than gain.

Comment

Originally posted by stecochrane1985 View Post
          Hi there. First time post and not sure if this is a bug, although it's only affecting ICC2018 and not previous versions.

When I load up the game I can't get beyond the first few screens before it flicks me back to the Windows screen with a screen resolution size error. This happens whenever I hit the next button. I've checked and the settings screen resolution match the recommended settings, and ICC2017 has the same settings and works fine with no issue.

Not sure if others have experienced, but any thoughts would be great.

Thanks
          Steve
          This is bizarre, nothing would have changed between 2017 and 2018 in the game for this. Can you drop us a line on the support here?

Cricket Captain 2023 is the ultimate cricket management sim, allowing you to take charge any domestic or international team and steer them team to victory through every match of the season

We'll need to get some technical info from you that will be best kept to e-mail.

Comment

Hi there, not so much a bug but... just had a look at the Grounds in New Zealand and there is 'Saxton' and 'Nelson'. Saxton Oval is in Nelson so I believe this is a duplicate.

Missing would be the University Oval in Dunedin which is often a Test venue. The only other ground that might be considered for addition would be Bay Oval at Mt Maunganui which is used for one-day cricket.
            Bay Oval will have to be a next year add, I've made a note.

I've added New Zealand to playable teams at Dunedin. Saxton Oval is now called Nelson (as it's based there) and Nelson was Nelson Park in Napier, already got another ground called Napier, so that is now called Nelson Park.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
              On android version when the weather is cloudy it shows the sun icon on the main stage instead, giving the false illusion that the weather is sunny
              This is working for me, see attachments below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180801-160945.png
Views:	378
Size:	352.4 KB
ID:	64379Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180801-160940.png
Views:	389
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	64380

Only the left most icon will indicate the weather, the rest won't change their background.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Bay Oval will have to be a next year add, I've made a note.

I've added New Zealand to playable teams at Dunedin. Saxton Oval is now called Nelson (as it's based there) and Nelson was Nelson Park in Napier, already got another ground called Napier, so that is now called Nelson Park.
                Fantastic, thanks for working on this and it will be great to have Bay Oval in the next edition - there are quite a few one day games scheduled there for the upcoming summer and it's being talked about as a test venue in the future - https://www.nzherald.co.nz/cricket/n...ectid=12098609

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by 512fm View Post
                  Playing international career mode as Sri Lanka and noticed that both Shiv Chanderpaul, Fidel Edwards and Ravi Rampaul are on Sri Lankas all time records.

Logged.
                  In case it hasn't been picked up I've seen Dinesh Chandimal in that category as well

Comment

Was just mucking around with the All time series feature - finished a 3 game ODI series with NZ and clicked on the series stats and got the attached screenshot. The last 5 players certainly weren't selected for my squad.

Awesome feature by the way, really enjoying it.

Comment

Was just mucking around with the All time series feature - finished a 3 game ODI series with NZ and clicked on the series stats and got the attached screenshot. The last 5 players certainly weren't selected for my squad.

Awesome feature by the way, really enjoying it.
                      Will have a look.

In case it hasn't been picked up I've seen Dinesh Chandimal in that category as well
                      Chandimal should be in Sri Lanka's players list, shouldn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Will have a look.

Chandimal should be in Sri Lanka's players list, shouldn't he?
                        Doh! My bad. I'll think before I type next time.

Comment

When bidding in the opening of the game, I put myself -33,000 by bidding for three players. It didn't tell me I couldn't afford to sign my 3rd player. I tried to adjust budgets for coaching etc to put my back in the green (turning them down) yet it told me I had insufficent funds to increase my budget (when trying to decrease)

Also, is it possible to have the stats sorted by column again? I wanted to look at youth who had scored the most runs/taken the most wickets and order them by those stats but couldn't. This is on the bidding screen.

Comment

Also had a couple of crashes where I've gone to declare at the end of a session, and then back tracked and changed my mind only for the game to boot me out.

Comment

Originally posted by jedimasterlincoln View Post
                              Also had a couple of crashes where I've gone to declare at the end of a session, and then back tracked and changed my mind only for the game to boot me out.
                              That's nasty. Just repeated myself, thank you for reporting, we'll get this fixed in the next update.

Comment

Records page is not getting updated. I have attached screenshot of the latest match which I played in which K Yadav picked 16-149. Still in records page it is not showing.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X