This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by estmsm View Post
    I am playing it on Mac, it got stuck for me in the middle of a match...

Were you stuck on a screen within match, or during a highlight?

Comment

Originally posted by dodgyjamie View Post
      A small bug but playing as Kent, if I sign an overseas player specifically for T20, their availability (e.g selected for national team & returning from IPL) still shows up in my updates the season after they've left alongside other players that are still contracted

Did you sign them during the first season?

Comment

Hello Admin,

You are able to register my bugs, correct? No rush at all, just checking only...let me know if you need more details...

Comment

Playing as Canterbury in NZ I have had 2 issues when I've had tied T20 games. Both times the game has crashed as soon as I've clicked to move to the next screen after a game has been tied. I'm playing on Mac.

Under NZ playing conditions these would be super-overs though I'm not sure if Superovers are included in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by KiwiDan View Post
            Playing as Canterbury in NZ I have had 2 issues when I've had tied T20 games. Both times the game has crashed as soon as I've clicked to move to the next screen after a game has been tied. I'm playing on Mac.

Under NZ playing conditions these would be super-overs though I'm not sure if Superovers are included in the game.
            Doh, thanks for the report. Investigating now.

Comment

Originally posted by dsedani View Post
              Hello Admin,

I already sent an email with 3 odd bugs to report - sending same here

I have download CC2016 from Apple store on iPAD. before reporting bugs - congratulations on VERY GOOD release!!!
              1. I am playing as "Gujarat" in Indian 20 over league and going into NEXT season in 2017 - which doing contracts I found two of my India players (R Jadeja and Pravin kumar) + ALL main Indian players are showing 0% availability. in Indian 20 league all indian players are suppose to be available. I have seen this bug first time in CC2016. never seen this is past versions.

Please download my game file from https://www.dropbox.com/s/cv9bok6myjms9b1/darshan-ipl%2C%20gujarat.cap?dl=0

2: Same problem with Australia 20 league. Austrian players are not available in between tournament. in real life BBL all Australian players are always available during BBL.

3. one thing I have noticed is players with 100% availability (including overseas players) in Indian and Aus league still drops off in between season. in real life, 100% availability of player means it will stay with team till end of the tournament.

4. I was also playing 20 over WC as India and found out that, I am not able to select any players other than already selected 15 member squad. I can remove the players but can't see list of all India players to choose from.
              Hi Darshan,

We'll take a look at player availability, this is pretty awkward to control with how the cricket world works, but will take a look.

We use a separate database for the 20 over World Cup, this only consists of the 15-man squads used in those tournaments. This is why you can only pick the 15-men from that database, in fact, it's a little bit weird to show the squad selection screens in this scenario (as it gives you the illusion you can change your squad, even though you can't), though I'm not sure right now how much of an impact that would have, it might have to stay as an oddity for this year.

We use the main database for the 50 over World Cup mode, as it's an older tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Doh, thanks for the report. Investigating now.
                I think the problem isn't actually the tied game, as its just happened again with a game that I'd lost (It was a replay of the tied game however)

Comment

Did you sign them during the first season?
                  It happened with the player i signed in the first season as well as the second

Comment

Originally posted by KiwiDan View Post

I think the problem isn't actually the tied game, as its just happened again with a game that I'd lost (It was a replay of the tied game however)
                    That's good, in a way, as that matches what we're seeing in our code with how we handle tied games.

This is crashing when you select continue from the match summary post-match?

Have you got a save from during this match (before it crashed)?

Comment

Originally posted by Cymro View Post
                      Start of second season with Surrey, won all competitions in my first. So was expecting to play the MCC at the start of the season after winning the County Championship but nothing, then was expecting to play a university side ... did not play one. Is this a potential bug?
                      Any news on this?

Comment

Thanks for the response admin - You are right....NO issues on WC DB as it's not a big deal at all!

However, in Indian 20 league ( and Aus 20 league) if main Indian players are not part of the squad there is no way to build a team as main players are key. in previous versions, never faced main Indian players no available during IPL time as India never plays international cricket during IPL....

Comment

Originally posted by dsedani View Post
                          Thanks for the response admin - You are right....NO issues on WC DB as it's not a big deal at all!

However, in Indian 20 league ( and Aus 20 league) if main Indian players are not part of the squad there is no way to build a team as main players are key. in previous versions, never faced main Indian players no available during IPL time as India never plays international cricket during IPL....
                          You're right that India never play any internationals during the IPL but Australia always have a home series including the Boxing Day test during the big bash from memory.

Comment

I am getting the error message everytime the game loads. cricketcaptain.exe has stopped working.

I am running windows 10

Any suggestions?

I am very disappointed that I have purchased a game that isn't working

Comment

Thanks 'Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog' : You are 100% correct - in Aus league during the Big bash Aus do play international cricket - however, for most of the part the tournament all of their players are available as EVERY players just loves $$$ :-)

However, Indian league issue is a bug as without main player available there is no league at all. I am sure 'Sureshot Administrator' and team will be working on bug to fix this as this this was not the case before. Overall game is as realistic sim one can get so can't wait to play Indian league with all of the main Indian team players :-)

Comment

That's good, in a way, as that matches what we're seeing in our code with how we handle tied games.

This is crashing when you select continue from the match summary post-match?

Have you got a save from during this match (before it crashed)?
                                The bug hasn't happened again and unfortunetly I don't have a save. I got around it by skipping the match.

Comment

Working...
                                X