No announcement yet.

bug - pure virtual function call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to look for the free one but all I could find was a trial one ... just my luck

Comment

Try here http://free.avg.com/gb-en/homepage for AVG

and here http://www.avast.com/index for Avast

You will need to use windows firewall for both but I've had no problems.

Comment

Legend!

Cheers mate

Comment

Glad to help.

Comment

Still getting this crash on the PC version.

I have played a single ODI per night for the last 4 nights - by the time the kids are in bed and I've eaten it's all I have time for!!!
            Game has crashed each night once if not twice and each time it has been whilst I am bowling and am looking at the new batsmans batting preferences.

The error appears with the screen locked with both the personal and back selections showing as selected at the same time.
            Having to save the game every 5 overs now which is a bit daft

To clarify the original pure virtual virtual call error gave me a white screen plus the popup error box
            This one shows me seemingly what the issue is - 2 selections at the same time .... as well as the popup.

Hope this helps Devs.
            Last edited by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog; 10-06-2014, 10:48 PM.

Comment

We've finally found the problem and fixed it today.

This has been possibly the hardest bug to find I've ever had to deal with, but we finally managed to reproduce it reliably and quickly last night, which means we've been able to fix it today. I completely understand the frustration you feel.

We're working on an update through Steam now. Not sure how long it will take to get that live.

Comment

Working...
              X