This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by striker View Post

Jamesy dont try be a smartpant which you are not! I have no reasons to answer you whatever has come out, has come out.. I have made my points now I dont find is necessary to answer you anyfurther. You all three guys are cheats and doing dirty politics here and it is unacceptable! Now lets admins look into this.
    Not smart am I? Caught you out didn’t I

you actually haven’t offered any explanation to why all your players have changed potential values but we don’t need the answer do we the only way is an editor

admins can look into it If they like but won’t end well for you unless you quickly delete that team. Calling you at doesn’t make me, galv or savio a cheat... you have been caught and are just bitter

Comment

• You are making rubbish accusations and its not in the favour of the spirit of the game nor the favour of the game's community. So please backoff now and just accept that you do all this lame politics and you are no good player and learn to respect others. You and your guys are just not capable players and are not competent enough, all you can do is dirty politics which admins should also see now and realise whats good and whats not.

Comment

You are making rubbish accusations and its not in the favour of the spirit of the game nor the favour of the game's community. So please backoff now and just accept that you do all this lame politics and you are no good player and learn to respect others. You and your guys are just not capable players and are not competent enough, all you can do is dirty politics which admins should also see now and realise whats good and whats not.
        Bring your team online...

Comment

• Originally posted by galvatron View Post

So you have no evidence that your team is not edited?

Bring them online, I'll play you.
          Get your spirits right first!

Comment

• I play the game fair and I call out those who DC or have edited teams... You're in the 2nd category.

Comment

Bring your team online...
              We will surely play but not like this. We need to respect each other as opponents first. You should have confronted me first before saying anything in the community, you did wrong first and doing anything to defend yourself.

Comment

I play the game fair and I call out those who DC or have edited teams... You're in the 2nd category.
                You are ACTUALLY in the second category but I am not a crybaby like you so I dont do things like this. YOu are a hypocrite hypocrite hypocrite.

Comment

I play the game fair and I call out those who DC or have edited teams... You're in the 2nd category.
                  I called you out in a game yesterday online and you denied it.

You then did what you've done here today and accused me of cheating.

I've provided screenshots of some of my players and their underlying stats. If my team was edited, I would not be able to do that...

Comment

I've provided screenshots of some of my players and their underlying stats. If my team was edited, I would not be able to do that...
                    You posted something which is a Total HYPOCRICY and the entire thead is witnessing a perfect example of HYPOCRITES and HYPCRICY.
                    Last edited by striker; 05-08-2021, 05:26 PM.

Comment

ANd I took you out for the challenge and the game ended up as an error. Now one more thing, you dont but Jamesy is an expert in inducing errors on the online games.

Comment

ANd I took you out for the challenge and the game ended up as an error. Now one more thing, you dont but Jamesy is an expert in inducing errors on the online games.
                        So if your team isn't edited. Prove it here. Upload some screenshots like I did.

Comment

So if your team isn't edited. Prove it here. Upload some screenshots like I did.
                          You keep doing this drama, this is not the right place for the drama which you are doing. YOur bowler is doing a fine job at 33. YOu already posted mine or Jamesey did. You admitted that you have an editor and work out the Mcgraths and Hadlees. ANd I will end up all saying that I trained my players better than you and I know the game better than you for sure! Over and out.

Comment

You keep doing this drama, this is not the right place for the drama which you are doing. YOu bowler is doing a fine job at 33. YOu already posted mine or Jamesey did. You admitted that you have an editor and work out the Mcgraths and Hadlees. ANd I will end up all I trained my players better than you and I know the game better than you for sure! Over and out.
                            It's a simple statement Striker.

If your players aren't edited and you've merely trained them better than we know how. Prove it.

I also think you have misunderstood my point about McGrath and Hadlee. Your all rounders are rated higher than these all time greats. This shows that you've cheated; at no point have I edited my players' stats to be like Hadlee or McGrath.

It seems to me like you have something to hide.

Comment

You are ACTUALLY in the second category but I am not a crybaby like you so I dont do things like this. YOu are a hypocrite hypocrite hypocrite.
                              Woahhhh wait NSW always called people cry babies

Originally posted by striker View Post

Another thing NSW banged on about... 13 errors in 250 games is nothing

mate if you are NSW or Jolly Rovers on yet another account and for all this time been my friend on one account and then a dick to me on the other then you really are a piece of work
                              Attached Files

Comment

It's a simple statement Striker.

If your players aren't edited and you've merely trained them better than we know how. Prove it.

I also think you have misunderstood my point about McGrath and Hadlee. Your all rounders are rated higher than these all time greats. This shows that you've cheated; at no point have I edited my players' stats to be like Hadlee or McGrath.

It seems to me like you have something to hide.
                                Galvatron, you have admitted that you have a program using which you can find out how better a player is, dont tell me that you haven't taken its advantage to build your amazing squad which is unplayable to the official teams.

You are misunderstanding me that you have a team which is unplayable to most of the players of the game and this is why you are no2. Why dont you admit that.

Skills are skills, even the editor or the values doesnt matter solely. You should learn to play all the players no matter how they build their team, learn this lesson. I have played enough on official teams with you.
                                Last edited by striker; 05-08-2021, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X