X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shrav99
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

Struggling to repeat this, I've attached two images, can you confirm which screen you clicked continue on when it crashed.

You mentioned you couldn't upload the .cap, which I'm reckoning is on file size and thus was probably uncompressed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PostTestSeriesData.jpg
Views:	632
Size:	224.8 KB
ID:	70638Click image for larger version

Name:	PostTestMatchSummary.jpg
Views:	495
Size:	354.5 KB
ID:	70639
    No it was the third test match done and on the summary screen after the match after I pressed continue it crashed. Also yes the cap file was uncompressed Ill try sending again

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Shrav99 View Post
    Done thank you I was only able to upload .cbk file hope that works
    Struggling to repeat this, I've attached two images, can you confirm which screen you clicked continue on when it crashed.

You mentioned you couldn't upload the .cap, which I'm reckoning is on file size and thus was probably uncompressed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PostTestSeriesData.jpg
Views:	632
Size:	224.8 KB
ID:	70638Click image for larger version

Name:	PostTestMatchSummary.jpg
Views:	495
Size:	354.5 KB
ID:	70639

Leave a comment:

• Lojoda
    replied
    Great job.
    Not really a bug but it might be worth adding Namibia and PNG to the steam achievements for associate country's

Leave a comment:

• Shrav99
    replied
    Done thank you I was only able to upload .cbk file hope that works

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    So after updating I continued my test england were chasing my scored of 305 I won by 50+ runs but after pressing continue at the summary screen the game just closed :'( and my last save point was them starting their innings. This used to happen sometimes in 2019 too rare like maybe 2-5%. Do you know why this happens?
    Can you PM me the save and we will take a look.

C:\Users\<User name>\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2020\Saves

Leave a comment:

• Shrav99
    replied
    Also this reminds me we could really do with a auto-save feature in game cause it's absolutely heart breaking to have your game crash and then start all over again

Leave a comment:

• Shrav99
    replied
    So after updating I continued my test england were chasing my scored of 305 I won by 50+ runs but after pressing continue at the summary screen the game just closed :'( and my last save point was them starting their innings. This used to happen sometimes in 2019 too rare like maybe 2-5%. Do you know why this happens?

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Will this patch work on the current save, thanks! Can't wait to see if the second innings in od matches are better
    Yes, existing saves work fine.

Leave a comment:

• Shrav99
    replied
    Will this patch work on the current save, thanks! Can't wait to see if the second innings in od matches are better

Leave a comment:

• benj_2904
    replied
    not sure if it's a bug or not but the 'man of the match' calculation seems odd here

Malan scored 67 & 49 and got motm ending on the loosing side, while Salt hit a match winning 167 - both players took 1 catch in the match, malan bowled 1 over for 2 runs

worth noting also that Mendis scored 34 & 99, also taking a wicket, so it feels like Malan should be 3rd in line?
    Last edited by benj_2904; 06-27-2020, 03:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984
    replied
    Originally posted by Sureshot View Post

That section should be scrollable anyway (even if there's no scroll bar on the side).
    Id never noticed that! Thanks mate

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post

Sureshot

guess this could be solved by a scroll bar or taking out the domestic averages that seem less nesecarry
    That section should be scrollable anyway (even if there's no scroll bar on the side).

Leave a comment:

• Jamesy1984
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamesy1984 View Post
    This issue isn’t only from 2020 but when you go onto a player profile if they’ve played all formats of the game, international and network then you don’t see all the rows for network averages.

also now this may be from a really old version but when you view your team at the bottom where you changed match types to see everyone’s averages I think you used to be able to select network averages as well but less important than my first point i think
    Sureshot

guess this could be solved by a scroll bar or taking out the domestic averages that seem less nesecarry

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Originally posted by galvatron View Post

Wasn't it on the same day in 2019?
    Andy has moved fixtures about so 20Over Final and England internationals don't clash. The fixture changes won't take affect until your next season changeover.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Hi guys,

We've released a patch, fixing various issues from this thread:

- Improved contracts AI including squad balance, competition for best players, and 100-ball team system
    - Improved second innings batting AI when chasing in OD matches
    - Fixed best bowling records pop-up display bug
    - Fixed blank message box for job offers
    - Updated player database with feedback from forum and social media
    - Updated international captains
    - Updated overseas players restrictions for squads and final XIs in all game modes
    - Addition of youth players to squad when not enough players to make 11
    - Updated 20 Over World Cup
    - Improved team kits
    - Namibia and Papua New Guinea added to Custom Match Series and ATG

Lojoda Chris couldn't repeat your DLS Par bug, but he has added some code to hopefully stop it from happening again.

Rumblah If you get the empty stamina bar again, can you save the game at that point and then send the save to me via PM.

Saves are here:
    C:\Users\<User name>\AppData\Roaming\Childish Things\Cricket Captain 2020\Saves

Leave a comment:

Working...
X