Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG it's August now where is the game!?*

*Sarcasm

In another vain attempt at a tangent, very pleased Anderson and Jadeja have not been banned from the upcoming test. Although it does remove the opportunity of some good booing at Old Trafford.....

Comment

Originally posted by MattDMX View Post
      OMG it's August now where is the game!?*

*Sarcasm

In another vain attempt at a tangent, very pleased Anderson and Jadeja have not been banned from the upcoming test. Although it does remove the opportunity of some good booing at Old Trafford.....
      I like tangents. Tangents are good.

I agree though, it sets the test up nicely with them both available. Very much a lot of uproar about nothing in my opinion. Although I suspect, with the amount of Indian supporters likely to be there, Jimmy may get some stick.
      Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

I reckon Anderson maybe should have been fined his match fee and Jadeja 50% as conflict obviously did occur but I think it wouldn't benefit the game if either were banned.

Comment

Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
          I reckon Anderson maybe should have been fined his match fee and Jadeja 50% as conflict obviously did occur but I think it wouldn't benefit the game if either were banned.
          I'd have gone with that - the charges raised against Anderson should have been maybe level 2 instead of level 3, then they might have got somewhere...

Basically, it's shaping up to be an amazing last two tests, and having them both in them will make everything better! Though in some ways it might have benefited India if Jadeja had somehow been banned... they need someone to force them to stick Ashwin in!

Comment

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
            I'd have gone with that - the charges raised against Anderson should have been maybe level 2 instead of level 3, then they might have got somewhere...

Basically, it's shaping up to be an amazing last two tests, and having them both in them will make everything better! Though in some ways it might have benefited India if Jadeja had somehow been banned... they need someone to force them to stick Ashwin in!
            I feel sorry for Pankaj, bowled much better than his figures suggested!

Comment

Guessing it'll come out next Friday, so all those people sulking about friday release get their wish...

Comment

So Steam has it coming out on the 9th of August ...

From @steam_games: Cricket Captain 2014 on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/307980/

If you go to Store > Games > Sport > Coming Soon it is there.

Screenshots of the new engine is there too.
                Last edited by Cymro; 08-05-2014, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cymro View Post
                  So Steam has it coming out on the 9th of August ...

From @steam_games: Cricket Captain 2014 on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/307980/

If you go to Store > Games > Sport > Coming Soon it is there.

Screenshots of the new engine is there too.
                  So if its coming out there on 9th then possibly here on the website it will be on 9th as well?

Comment

Lots of screenshots. Finally ...finally...finally....just 3 days....
                    Waiting eagerly for ICC 2014.

Comment

Good job no-one predicted a Friday release isn't it!

Comment

says it will be released on the 8th, which is in keeping with a Friday release

Comment

Originally posted by sasnoz View Post
                          says it will be released on the 8th, which is in keeping with a Friday release
                          There does appear to be some confusion, mine is reading as the 9th currently

Comment

Originally posted by DaveK93 View Post
                            There does appear to be some confusion, mine is reading as the 9th currently
                            Steam also says 9th for me too. Though anyone in Asia and Australia etc will probably see date as 8th.

Comment

Originally posted by LastWicket View Post
                              Steam also says 9th for me too. Though anyone in Asia and Australia etc will probably see date as 8th.
                              It's around the end of the week, that's close enough for me at the moment

Comment

You do know that it will be the 9th of august in asia and australia before it is the 9th of august in england and other parts of the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X