Cricket Captain 2014 release date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveK93 View Post
    Yeah, he could have turned out a key player for us. It's a shame, but this is worryingly too common, players being rushed through
    The bonus of us highjacking this thread is that the moaning has stopped

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
      Ah, the tranquility of sensible discussion. Pure bliss.
      Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveK93 View Post
        Ah, the tranquility of sensible discussion. Pure bliss.
        I have 2 things to thank you both for, firstly for steering the discussion away from constant moaning. And secondly for jogging my memory, i was at Schofield's second Test in Nottingham!

Comment

Originally posted by MattDMX View Post
          I have 2 things to thank you both for, firstly for steering the discussion away from constant moaning. And secondly for jogging my memory, i was at Schofield's second Test in Nottingham!

You're very welcome mate!!

Comment

as someone who has never moaned on this forum I will defend the moaners because they had little else to talk about, as the game usually comes out on a Friday im picking the 8th as a good date to be optimistic about

Comment

I think you two should hijack every thread on the forum with cricket-based tangents. Would improve the place!

Comment

Hijacking or no-hijacking,the developers can't be vindicated.
                A disappointed true fan.
                Waiting eagerly for ICC 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
                  I think you two should hijack every thread on the forum with cricket-based tangents. Would improve the place!
                  Best place for a cricket based tangent

Glad to see nobody has put all their eggs in one basket declaring it'll happen a week on Friday .... Oh wait

Comment

Glad to see nobody has put all their eggs in one basket declaring it'll happen a week on Friday .... Oh wait

I'm more than happy to continue the hijacking! Although, Schofield top edged early on and got caught. At least I got to see some pretty impressive hitting from Herschelle Gibbs!

NB: What's the chances they'll then moan when they get an irrelevant prediction wrong? Certainly worth me betting on it I would imagine.

Comment

A quick prediction for when it's released...

... when it's ready

Comment

Originally posted by mereman View Post

... when it's ready
                        The perfect prediction

Comment

Originally posted by mereman View Post

... when it's ready
                          I like the cut of your jib young man

Comment

I like the cut of your jib young man
                            I only wish I was Young that is, I was alive but only just when Hassetts Aussies toured in '53

Comment

yes I have pencilled in a date that I think it might be released but that doesn't mean I will moan if it doesn't happen, my previous prediction was wrong for july 25th and I was not in the lest bit angry about it.
                              I have huge respect for the ICC crew( apart from Dan Thomas) I have never complained about the game and I understand the limitations they have, I don't annoy the developers with special feature requests or information updates
                              but you DVDDD just come across as some holier than thou brown noser

Comment

Originally posted by sasnoz View Post
                                yes I have pencilled in a date that I think it might be released but that doesn't mean I will moan if it doesn't happen, my previous prediction was wrong for july 25th and I was not in the lest bit angry about it.
                                I have huge respect for the ICC crew( apart from Dan Thomas) I have never complained about the game and I understand the limitations they have, I don't annoy the developers with special feature requests or information updates
                                but you DVDDD just come across as some holier than thou brown noser
                                That a bit harsh there matey

Not holier than though or a brown noses (who'd have thought I'd ever be typing that into a post!!!!) .... I just know what it's like.
                                I'm a data analyst so I test stuff for a living - effectively my job is to spend 80% of a period of time trying to break the functionality, then the final 20% trying to prove it's ok to go "live" with - so I know about deadlines being flexible etc, and the pressure I am put under ... Let alone my bosses!!

I'm still a bit hacked off that last years game didn't make it to mobile & tablet so I am frustrated too
                                I just don't think that everyone moaning (well to be fair not everyone!!) is going to speed up the release.

If you haven't "moaned" then don't take offence mate ..... I just don't want to be bored to tears reading whining posts
                                ...... If you want boredom then re-read my first paragraph

Comment

Working...
                                X