Cricket Captain 2014 release date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket Captain 2014 release date

So we have some bad news and some good news. Unfortunately, we will not be releasing the PC version Cricket Captain 2014 in July. Whilst we want to release the game as soon as possible, we’re also committed to delivering a well polished game. The good news is that we are very close now (at last) and we'll be releasing the game at the start of August.

Thanks again for all the support. This has been the most painful development process we've had, but it will be worth it.

Chris Child

Originally posted by Chris Child View Post
    So we have some bad news and some good news. Unfortunately, we will not be releasing the PC version Cricket Captain 2014 in July. Whilst we want to release the game as soon as possible, we’re also committed to delivering a well polished game. The good news is that we are very close now (at last) and we'll be releasing the game at the start of August.

Thanks again for all the support. This has been the most painful development process we've had, but it will be worth it.

Chris Child
    At the start of august. Does it mean in the first week of august? Eagerly waiting

Comment

So finally some response.Thank God.I hope start of August means 1st week of August.
      Waiting eagerly for ICC 2014.

Comment

So, as you've confirmed that it is less than 2 weeks until release (supposedly) I expect you could show us some screenshots of the new graphics engine or tell us about any new (ha!) features?

Comment

glad to see it's only a minor delay but agree with the sentiments on here over the last week or so requesting some visuals of the game....video or stills of any kind would be appreciated and surely not too difficult to accommodate if development is as far along as stated Chris

Comment

Chris is it possible (for either yourself or someone developing the game) for a bit more or regular communication with the forum? Instead of being off coms for large chunks. I appreciate that you are busy but surely popping onto the forum every so often would help ease potential customers concerns?

Comment

Originally posted by Anku31 View Post
              So finally some response.Thank God.I hope start of August means 1st week of August.
              Give me strength

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Van Dykes Disco Dog View Post
                Give me strength
                You just can't win sometimes... On the plus side, it means I won't miss the release tomorrow while I watch the Lashings XI
                Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveK93 View Post
                  You just can't win sometimes... On the plus side, it means I won't miss the release tomorrow while I watch the Lashings XI
                  Dear Chris

Can I please be advised of the exact hour, minute and second that the game will be launched in order to put my life on hold until then

Enjoy Lashings mate

Comment

Dear Chris

Can I please be advised of the exact hour, minute and second that the game will be launched in order to put my life on hold until then

Enjoy Lashings mate
                    We could get a timer installed on the page so we know when it'll be!

Thanks, they were good two years ago when I saw them, cracking centuries from Schofield and Jaffer. Even got to see Greenidge bat a bit!

Comment

Hi, can we get an update on the IOS version please? I have been waiting for over a year for a new ICC to come out!

Comment

We could get a timer installed on the page so we know when it'll be!

Thanks, they were good two years ago when I saw them, cracking centuries from Schofield and Jaffer. Even got to see Greenidge bat a bit!
                        Is that Salim Jaffer, or was there also a Wasim Jaffer as well?
                        Showing my age!!!

Comment

Is that Salim Jaffer, or was there also a Wasim Jaffer as well?
                          Showing my age!!!
                          Wasim, hit 105 coming in at 3. Pretty good knock as well, better than the Schofield century. Ian Butler was pretty handy with the bat as well

Comment

Wasim, hit 105 coming in at 3. Pretty good knock as well, better than the Schofield century. Ian Butler was pretty handy with the bat as well
                            You almost wonder how good Schofield could have been if they hadn't have given him a centralised contract when he was too young and too raw

Comment

You almost wonder how good Schofield could have been if they hadn't have given him a centralised contract when he was too young and too raw
                              Yeah, he could have turned out a key player for us. It's a shame, but this is worryingly too common, players being rushed through

Comment

Working...
                              X