Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cricket captain 2013 v13.05 OFFLINE PLAYER and TEAM BUDGET EDITOR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Preed View Post
    Yes I have tried it on other saves and I have even clicked on save after every change.The bat. ability changes but for only around 4-5 matches and then decreases again. Basically I have tried it with MS Dhoni on 3-4 saves as I think his rating which is around 1300 is low and I increase it around 1600 mark, not more than that. I have also tried it on S Dhawan, R Sharma,A Rahane and some others but the problem persists.I know the ability decreases with ageing of players but these are young players around 26-27 age and it should not decrease so quickly.
    Im using the editor. But after plying six seasons nothing like this happened. There is some problem on your pc. Try the above .CT table instead of the editor. Hope it works for you

Comment

hey mate got the editor working. i just needed to update the game, download the patch. it works great.

one thing though there last names always say fernando. is that on purpose?

Comment

UPDATED to v1.5 download from 1st post of this thread.

EDIT : those who downloaded v1.5 recently. Please download again as it was showing some errors. Fixed it.
        Last edited by faizangmc; 12-30-2013, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Can anyone help me with testing? We will try to fix the balance part first. then coach and physio.

Download cheat engine 6.3 from here first :
          Cheat Engine

Download the balance pointers.CT file from here : (in kbs)

Open cheat engine after it installs. Open the .CT file above through cheat engine. Open game. Attach game to cheat engine by clicking on pc icon on cheat engine (top left it will be in red box)

Then go to team details in game.
          The 1, 2, 3, 4........ in cheat engine should show some values. Look for the entry which is showing the right balance value. Change it. If it changes right in the game. Report the entries which are wrking like
          3,4, 5. (in my case all are working. See screenshot) which one is working in urs tell me. (specially guys who are reporting that balance is not working in their pc)

Next version is gonna release shortly with a calendar instead of dob values. Also maybe il get the batting preference edit box to be replaced with combobox so no need to see its codes too. It will be great if we can fix the balance error atleast in next update. Need your help guys.

Comment

UPDATE to v1.6 (3 feb 2013)
            Whats new?
            - ADDED Calendar object for date of birth. (no need of dob converter anymore)
            - Added comboboxes for Batting preference.
            - GUI tweaks

Known issues :
            balance, coach, physio showing error for some users (fix later)

Comment

minor update to v1.7

Comment

thanks a lot buddy

thnks a lot bro for the editor..Now i can play with tendulkar in my indian 11.. but just wanted to clear a small doubt. Does the batting ability suffers if we increases the bowling ability...because after increasing the bowling ability. i a facing a lot of difficulties in getting more than 250 in odi's and more than 325-350 in test innings:sepcially dhoni, kohli n tendulkar struggle to go past beyond 15's and 20's(....please help me with this . Thanks.
                Last edited by ST_champ; 01-09-2014, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Thts the way game is programmed. If ur settimg the tactics right, then the game is programmed in such a way tht it keeps balanced. The scores shud be balanced.
                  Anthr reasn may be ur batting tactics are nt thth good.
                  I wud suggest,increase batting ability slightly if u want tht advantage

Comment

Originally posted by faizangmc View Post
                    Thts the way game is programmed. If ur settimg the tactics right, then the game is programmed in such a way tht it keeps balanced. The scores shud be balanced.
                    Anthr reasn may be ur batting tactics are nt thth good.
                    I wud suggest,increase batting ability slightly if u want tht advantage
                    thanks for clearing the doubts brother... I have started the season again without editing the bowling abililities n i m doing fine in batting n all of them r doing good.... even the bowling is fine in odis...just struggling with it in test matches but Bhuvneshwar, Dinda, RP SIngh n Ashwin r doing it fine for me in odi's. Thank a lot once gain...made tendulkar 10yr s yonger n he is doing good.

Comment

Would be great if an easy-to-use fixture editor could be formulated as well. There's one out there, but it's a bit buggy, and too difficult to keep track of clashes, move tournaments around, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Damon_3388 View Post
                        Would be great if an easy-to-use fixture editor could be formulated as well. There's one out there, but it's a bit buggy, and too difficult to keep track of clashes, move tournaments around, etc.
                        Sorry bro, that will be a lot time consuming because i will have to start from scratch. And about isura's editor, i think you may be using the old editor. His latest editor is pretty bug free.

Also, i have updated icc 2013 player editor to v1.8
                        New features :
                        - Added IPL Contract term and Salary
                        - Added Left Hand Leg spin and Right hand leg spin bowling type differentiation

- Separated Wicket Keeper status and Batting hand
                        - Smaller fonts
                        - Possible balance fix. (very high chance of balance working)
                        - New trial pointer address for coach and physio (check and tell me if its working)
                        Last edited by faizangmc; 01-19-2014, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Hi again,

I checked the budget and the coach and physio and they work on my game. One thing I would appreciate is if you could put off side and leg side preference in. That would be brilliant. Thanks

Comment

thanks for checking it out
                            Il look into the leg/off pref.

A quick update to v1.9 Download again
                            New features most exciting being regen potential

Last edited by faizangmc; 01-20-2014, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by faizangmc View Post
                              Sorry bro, that will be a lot time consuming because i will have to start from scratch. And about isura's editor, i think you may be using the old editor. His latest editor is pretty bug free.
                              Fair enough. Can understand it's totally different to what you're doing here, but would be cool to be able to edit the schedules and have some sort of in-built "checker" for clashes and so forth.

Anyway, any chance of adding associate nations to the 'Nationalities' drop down box? Would be good to be able to (for example) change someone like Eoin Morgan or Boyd Rankin back to Ireland, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Damon_3388 View Post
                                Fair enough. Can understand it's totally different to what you're doing here, but would be cool to be able to edit the schedules and have some sort of in-built "checker" for clashes and so forth.

Anyway, any chance of adding associate nations to the 'Nationalities' drop down box? Would be good to be able to (for example) change someone like Eoin Morgan or Boyd Rankin back to Ireland, etc.
                                For fixture editor, you can try and contact Isura. (in planet cricket forum). Maybe he will release the update.

As far as nationlities are concrned, yup. Can add associate nations in next update

Comment

Working...
                                X