Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cricket captain 2013 v13.05 OFFLINE PLAYER and TEAM BUDGET EDITOR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks a lot for this - it is great! Whenever I try and edit though, the Lua engine pops up with a message saying "Error:Incorrect number of parameters". What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by paddydadaddy View Post
      Thanks a lot for this - it is great! Whenever I try and edit though, the Lua engine pops up with a message saying "Error:Incorrect number of parameters". What am I doing wrong?
      updated to v1.4 to fix this error. Download the new version. It was not any serious error as the editor worked fine. It popped up due to common loading of club balance and player profile. As we have to go in different screens to load correct values of player and club, having a 'COMMON' load/refresh button was causing the error. New update fixes the issue. Now there is separate refresh button for each. Also added read-only name and surname column.

And you are welcome. Glad you liked it

Comment

Nice!

Originally posted by faizangmc View Post
        updated to v1.4 to fix this error. Download the new version. It was not any serious error as the editor worked fine. It popped up due to common loading of club balance and player profile. As we have to go in different screens to load correct values of player and club, having a 'COMMON' load/refresh button was causing the error. New update fixes the issue. Now there is separate refresh button for each. Also added read-only name and surname column.

And you are welcome. Glad you liked it

New update is cool. Thank you for including batting aggression. Great work!

Comment

surname showing up correctly?

Is surname showing up correctly or its just showing as x? Name seems to be correc. But what about surname?

Comment

Great editor!

What are the codes for retirement? I know '0' = Active in all formats, and '252' = Retired in all formats, but what about retired from other single formats?

Comment

Originally posted by Damon_3388 View Post
              Great editor!

What are the codes for retirement? I know '0' = Active in all formats, and '252' = Retired in all formats, but what about retired from other single formats?
              Hey im glad u like the editor. Unfortunately I hv my xams nw so no tym to check out. I suggest you just open up a famous players profile who is retired from a particular version like malinga and load his stats in editor and see the code. I guess you git my point.
              Also theres a slight mistke in batting hand and wk status.
              The codes are are icc 201 editor. In 2013 use foll codes :
              1 = lhb
              2 = rhb
              4 = lhb wicket keepr
              6 = rhb wk
              8 = lhb part time wk
              10 = rhb part time wk
              Wl release update after xams correcting the codes

Last edited by faizangmc; 12-14-2013, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Mate your editor is really very good. But sometimes I have encountered a problem with the batting ability of players.For eg-If I change the bat. ability of MS Dhoni from 1372 to 1600 it changes but after about 4-5 matches it reverts back to around that original 1350 mark.I have even tried it with some diff. players like Bailey and D Miller but have got the same result.It works for some players. But why is it so?

Comment

Originally posted by Preed View Post
                  Mate your editor is really very good. But sometimes I have encountered a problem with the batting ability of players.For eg-If I change the bat. ability of MS Dhoni from 1372 to 1600 it changes but after about 4-5 matches it reverts back to around that original 1350 mark.I have even tried it with some diff. players like Bailey and D Miller but have got the same result.It works for some players. But why is it so?
                  Weird! I mean this shudnt happen. Did u try on another save? U sure u clicked on save beside the edit.box? I used the editor to edit two players and they didnt revert back. They shudnt!
                  Anyone else having this issue?
                  Play a season or two and try again. If still it persists give me your save file Il check this out.
                  Logically, the value wil.only change if.either player gets older (wil.decrease) or if he is.young and improves.
                  Also if you set the ability too high (above 2303) it wil revert back to old value. Other thn this it shudnt. Try after u play a season.

Comment

bare with me people as im technology challenged. But it doesnt seem to be working. Do i have to do a backup save first for it to work? If so how do i do that

Comment

Originally posted by ccwsf1v8 View Post
                      bare with me people as im technology challenged. But it doesnt seem to be working. Do i have to do a backup save first for it to work? If so how do i do that
                      U dont have to do a backup save for the editor to work. But its highly recommended to do so as u may want to undo a change and want ur unedited save back sometime later.

U shud go into c drive. Therz a users folder in it. Im there search cricket captain 2013. Ul get the correct folder. There wil be a folder called saves in it. U can just copy the files in it and paste them somewhere else.
                      I dnt remember the full.path exactly.its somethng like
                      C:\users\*urusername*\roaming\appdata\childishthin gs\international cricket captain 2013\saves\

Find something similar like this. Im using windows 7

Bt editor must work without taking backups. Follow the steps given in instructions carefully.
                      Open game. Load your save. Open a player profile u want to edit (see screenshot first post alaistair cook is loaded as eg) open that screen. Then switch to editor. Click on refresh/load current player. Edit the stats u want. Click on save.

Btw be more specific whats showing up in ur screen like an error? Or player is not loaded or editor not starting with an error? More specific you are, better we wl be able to help u.

Comment

Yeah sorry about that.

There is no error message. I am following the instructions. Opening up the players profile page then I click load player and just nothing happens. The player doesn't load.

I don't want to edit them. I just want to see how good my players are.

Comment

Yeah sorry about that.

There is no error message. I am following the instructions. Opening up the players profile page then I click load player and just nothing happens. The player doesn't load.

I don't want to edit them. I just want to see how good my players are.
                          3 possibilies :-
                          1) sometimes if u start the editor before the game, it doesnt attach to the game exe properly. This rarely happens, simply restart editor with admin rights, it wl work.

2) did u rename the exe file? The game exe should be named "Cricket2013.exe"

3) the editor should be having admin rights. For this u shud.login with an admin account/right click editor --> run as admin.

Comment

Na still nothing. Big thanks for the help though mate. It'd just be my shite computer. Playing solitaire is often to much for it

Comment

Originally posted by faizangmc View Post
                              Weird! I mean this shudnt happen. Did u try on another save? U sure u clicked on save beside the edit.box? I used the editor to edit two players and they didnt revert back. They shudnt!
                              Anyone else having this issue?
                              Play a season or two and try again. If still it persists give me your save file Il check this out.
                              Logically, the value wil.only change if.either player gets older (wil.decrease) or if he is.young and improves.
                              Also if you set the ability too high (above 2303) it wil revert back to old value. Other thn this it shudnt. Try after u play a season.
                              Yes I have tried it on other saves and I have even clicked on save after every change.The bat. ability changes but for only around 4-5 matches and then decreases again. Basically I have tried it with MS Dhoni on 3-4 saves as I think his rating which is around 1300 is low and I increase it around 1600 mark, not more than that. I have also tried it on S Dhawan, R Sharma,A Rahane and some others but the problem persists.I know the ability decreases with ageing of players but these are young players around 26-27 age and it should not decrease so quickly.

Comment

Na still nothing. Big thanks for the help though mate. It'd just be my shite computer. Playing solitaire is often to much for it
                                ok dont worry. Il give you "another" way round

Download cheat engine from here :- (official site)

Install it.

Download my .CT file from here :-

Open this file with cheat engine.

Start the game. Load your save. Open player profile.
                                Now in cheat engine, Click on that icon (marked in red box) see below. List of processes running will come up. Select the cricket2013.exe. Now whateva player you load in game will show up on the table.
                                Hope this works for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X