Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cricket captain 2013 v13.05 OFFLINE PLAYER and TEAM BUDGET EDITOR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket captain 2013 v13.05 OFFLINE PLAYER and TEAM BUDGET EDITOR!

FAIZAN'S CRICKET CAPTAIN 2013 PLAYER AND CLUB BUDGET, COACH AND PHYSIO EDITOR

UPDATE V1.9 (20th JAN 2014) A quick update
    - Changed to TAB SYSTEM player and club separate. Phew! no more worries for less space
    - ADDED REGEN POTENTIALS for BATTING and BOWLING!
    - ADDED EMPTY CLUB FEATURE (A way out for found a new club kinda feature)

UPDATE V1.8 (20th JAN 2014)
    - Added IPL Contract term and Salary
    - Added Left Hand Leg spin and Right hand leg spin bowling type differentiation
    - Separated Wicket Keeper status and Batting hand
    - Smaller fonts
    - Possible balance fix. (very high chance of balance working)
    - New trial pointer address for coach and physio (check and tell me if its working)

NOTE :
    1. BACKUP YOUR SAVE BEFORE USE
    2. NEVER EVER USE IT FOR ONLINE SAVES. IT WILL MAKE YOUR SAVE FILE INELIGIBLE TO PLAY ONLINE AND MAY ALSO LEAD TO BAN ON UR IP/ACCOUNT FOREVER! U HAVE BEEN WARNED! ALSO I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY OF MISUSE OF THE EDITOR
    3. This is only for saves you intend to play offline single player. You can use it as a scout, or make database changes without the need to start a fresh game after update. No need to complain for database updates now for slightly overrated or underrated players. Edit them on your own.

Instructions :
    1. Backup your save.
    2. Run editor. Run game. Load your save and open a player profile where it shows his stats like Matches, Average, Runs
    3. Switch to editor. PRESS REFRESH/LOAD CURRENT PLAYER first.
    4. You will see all the values. Edit them according to codes written in editor itself.
    5. Click on SAVE! for the the stat you want to edit. Actual Changes happen as soon as you click on SAVE! but to SEE changes just exit the player screen in game again load it. Enjoy!
    6. For club finance. Go to TEAM DETAILS SCREEN. Click on Load Balance. Edit. Click on SET!
    7. For Coach and Physio, Open COACH AND PHYSIO SCREEN in game. sWitch to editor. Click on Load Coach and Physio points. Edit. click on save! (max value = 15)

If you are having any problems/bugs reply here. And DO LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK. Also share here the REALISTIC database changes you will make so that others can correct them too.

Also if you want more features, make a request, il look into it. And release update.

Happy EDITING!

Dont forget to rate the thread and also the poll

Download editor :-
    UPDATE v1.9

Size : 3.74 mb

DOB TO CODE CONVERTER LINK :
    Yes
    91.30%
    No
    4.35%
    I dont care!
    4.35%
    Last edited by faizangmc; 02-13-2014, 05:39 PM. Reason: Update v1.9 ( REGEN POTENTIAL, Added IPL Contract term and Salary, Left hand LS bowler, Balance fix, TAB system, EMPTY CLUB)

Awesome!

Working perfect! This is really cool. Thank you so much. Basically i wanted to correct the database for some players whom i feel are better or worse in real life.
    Thank you once again.

And as far as feature requests are concerned. Can you add batsmen aggression or defensive preference please in next update?

Comment

Bro, I CAN ASSURE YOU THERE IS NO VIRUS IN IT OF ANY KIND. Im using Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 myself. Its currently voted the best antivirus.
      Norton may be showing it as a virus because it writes in to game's exe file so Norton or any other antivirus may report it like that. Its just a false alarm. Il soon post virus scan results of various antivirus softwares including mine.

Please kindly edit your post. There is no malicious intent from me of any kind as you can see im a regular user of this forum since years. Im playing this beautiful game right when it launced in 2001 on playstation. and pc.

Hope your doubts are cleared.

I am myself using my editor. Before i used to search in artmoney and it took me a long time to search for every player. So i made an editor so everyone can edit pretty quickly. And for newbies who dont have artmoney knowledge.
      Last edited by faizangmc; 11-29-2013, 11:32 AM.

Comment

virus scan results

AS you can see majority of the antivirus are not reporting anything including the best bitdefender. See NOD32 reports it as a cheatengine hack. This editor has beeen made through cheatengine lua language.
        Also see one antivirus reports as hacking in to game.exe something.
        Thats why its just a false alarm as its hacking the game exe file. No need to worry. You can make scan on your own too. Just search google. and check it yourself.
        If you still have doubt. ill give a link where the creater of cheatengine says to put this issue on the antivirus website so that they dont detect editors/trainers as virus made from LUA programming and cheat engine.
        Hope you are assured now :-)

EDIT : see even kaspersky is not reporting it as virus.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenHunter_02 Nov. 29 13.08.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	53255

also virusttotal scan result :
        see again kaspersky bitdefender and the best antivirus find it clean. Only some virus report it as hacktool because it is a hacktool! to hack cricket captain.

and dont make a super team :P use it just to make one player of the bestest quality like sachin who will be legend. Follow his career. Its fun.
        Last edited by faizangmc; 12-30-2013, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Sorry mate, just when the virus alert came up I panicked.

Comment

Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
            Sorry mate, just when the virus alert came up I panicked.
            no problem. just edit your post please. I understand. This had been discussed on the cheat engine forum too about another game's trainer someone posted. DARK_BYTE the creater of the famous cheat engine software then suggested to write to the antivirus company. After they get some thousand complaints they will remove detecting all trainers made from it. So almost antivirus now have understood it and not reporting it as virus. Its completely clean file.

And i think you must be using an old version of norton. On every virusscan website SYMANTEC is reporting the file to be clean! See the virus total results i posted link of.
            Last edited by faizangmc; 11-29-2013, 09:37 AM.

Comment

My Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 didnt find any kind of trojan in it. I used the editor too. My pc doesnt seem to show any abnormal behaviour too.

Made aswhin's bowling ability to 570. He seems a bit underrated in game.

Comment

Originally posted by alexhenry View Post
                My Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 didnt find any kind of trojan in it. I used the editor too. My pc doesnt seem to show any abnormal behaviour too.

Made aswhin's bowling ability to 570. He seems a bit underrated in game.
                yup. even i feel he is underrated a bit. As you feature request. Il look into it after my exams and release an update to include that feature.

Comment

This has added so much to my game. thank you mate.
                  Edited mitchell Johnson ability by 100 points. Beware england!
                  No virus detected with AVG.

Comment

Originally posted by faizangmc View Post
                    no problem. just edit your post please. I understand. This had been discussed on the cheat engine forum too about another game's trainer someone posted. DARK_BYTE the creater of the famous cheat engine software then suggested to write to the antivirus company. After they get some thousand complaints they will remove detecting all trainers made from it. So almost antivirus now have understood it and not reporting it as virus. Its completely clean file.

And i think you must be using an old version of norton. On every virusscan website SYMANTEC is reporting the file to be clean! See the virus total results i posted link of.
                    Yeah it was weird because it firstly said the file was safe but when I tried to open it it said that it was performing suspicious activities and then removed it.

Comment

Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
                      Yeah it was weird because it firstly said the file was safe but when I tried to open it it said that it was performing suspicious activities and then removed it.
                      Dont worry just add the file to exclusion list of norton. It wil work fine. Suspicious activitu can also be hacking a game exe. So it must hav deleted it. I recommend next year buy bitdefender or.kaspersky. They are best. Norton.is no.longer the best antivirus nw. Ir even slows down the pc a bit for gamers.

Comment

This may seem like a stupid question, but how do you go about changing the resolution? I can see the majority of it on screen, but the bottom piece is missing.
                        Nottinghamshire supporter and proud!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveK93 View Post
                          This may seem like a stupid question, but how do you go about changing the resolution? I can see the majority of it on screen, but the bottom piece is missing.
                          This isnt a stupid question. Some users on fb did msg me abt this problem. Im aware of it. Wl release update after I get some time. Meanwhile, try increasing the size of the window like you increase a size of any picture in word. Drag the corners. It worked for some. Hope it does for you. If it doesnt work il.rlease the fix when I get some time from studies. I thnk u cn see til bowling ability. This is a work in progress. It wil be improved with new features.like batting agression/preference of offside leg frnt foot backfoot. Also salary demand.
                          But you wl hv to wait til around 2nd wk f jan whn my xams get over.
                          Actually its showing with full.options in my pc and my 5 testers of it. So we cudnt identify the prob.
                          Last edited by faizangmc; 11-29-2013, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I've had a sort of plan with Norton for a couple of years now but it expires this month. I know this is a bit off topic but what do you think is the best antivirus?

Comment

I have a pc using bitdefender. And another one using kaspersky. Both are very good in detecting virus or malware around. But inside i feeel bitdefender is best because of its autopilot mode and seemed to have slightly better detection rates.
                              This site agrees with this :

Also there is a free program if you want your pc to be clean of all the ADWARE nowadays bundled out with almost every free program. (like that malicious counduit adware. I hate it!) this free program works so well. Use bitdefender or kaspersky according to personal choice. And keep this free exe file wheneva you detect that new ads are coming in your net sessions in addition to the normally present which everyone sees like google ads. search "adwcleaneer" in google. You may not need it. Im just telling you because i had my friends pc infected with conduit adware. I used every kind of internet secruity and also anti-mailware malwarebytes remover. Its somehow persisited. So we read a lot on forums and found this. And adwcleaner removed that!. Its just a plain exe you dont need to install. Just checkout. As far as internet security is concerned i would say bitdefender.
                              Last edited by faizangmc; 11-30-2013, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X