Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cricket captain 2013 v13.05 OFFLINE PLAYER and TEAM BUDGET EDITOR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveK93 View Post
    This may seem like a stupid question, but how do you go about changing the resolution? I can see the majority of it on screen, but the bottom piece is missing.
    UPDATED! Please download from main page. Give your feedback if its working fine now?
    Rearranged position of some features. so look for them like injury contract details are now pushed up after batting level.

Comment

Originally posted by faizangmc View Post
      I have a pc using bitdefender. And another one using kaspersky. Both are very good in detecting virus or malware around. But inside i feeel bitdefender is best because of its autopilot mode and seemed to have slightly better detection rates.
      This site agrees with this :

Also there is a free program if you want your pc to be clean of all the ADWARE nowadays bundled out with almost every free program. (like that malicious counduit adware. I hate it!) this free program works so well. Use bitdefender or kaspersky according to personal choice. And keep this free exe file wheneva you detect that new ads are coming in your net sessions in addition to the normally present which everyone sees like google ads. search "adwcleaneer" in google. You may not need it. Im just telling you because i had my friends pc infected with conduit adware. I used every kind of internet secruity and also anti-mailware malwarebytes remover. Its somehow persisited. So we read a lot on forums and found this. And adwcleaner removed that!. Its just a plain exe you dont need to install. Just checkout. As far as internet security is concerned i would say bitdefender.
      Thanks so much, as soon as my norton expires I will download the editor. Sorry again for before

Comment

Originally posted by KGKOOLKAT777 View Post
        Thanks so much, as soon as my norton expires I will download the editor. Sorry again for before
        no problem bro )

btw il soon be releasing another update. Dont edit bowling ability as it may make your bowler SLA. If it does Change bowling type again to previous one. Its just a small bug, if we change bowling ability then bowling type is also changing. Im working on it.
        Rest works fine.
        So if you want to change the bowling ability, you can but make sure after you click save! on bowling ability value, look at your bowling type, it automatically changes to 0. So revert it back to what it was before or choose a new bowling type you want.
        Il release update soon to fix this.
        Last edited by faizangmc; 12-01-2013, 03:33 AM.

Comment

updated to v1.2 various bug fixes. added limits to abilities.

Comment

Thanks, I created one superpower team but got bored so now just use it to check abilities. Just one thing though, I can't seem to edit the budget.

Comment

Thanks, I created one superpower team but got bored so now just use it to check abilities. Just one thing though, I can't seem to edit the budget.
              Yup I knw theres is no fun with super team so I just inserted a limit for max abilities. Though the best wil stil perform v well but can get out.
              And for budget. Did u go on "team details screen" and clicked on refresh? Is it showing the right value? Or something else?

Comment

Originally posted by faizangmc View Post
                Yup I knw theres is no fun with super team so I just inserted a limit for max abilities. Though the best wil stil perform v well but can get out.
                And for budget. Did u go on "team details screen" and clicked on refresh? Is it showing the right value? Or something else?
                It comes up with an error message from the engine

Comment

Can u copy padte sre atleast write a few words of the error msg?

Comment

is there a way to change the date of birth? make a player younger?
                    ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

Originally posted by Cam View Post
                      is there a way to change the date of birth? make a player younger?
                      Ok now this isnt straight like other stats.
                      Download the dob converter I have attached on first post of this thread.
                      Open that. Enter the date if birth u want to set. (not the plauers dob but the dob u want to set.)
                      It wil gv u three values like 192 226 128 for example.
                      This program converts the the calender datrs to the codes you have to put in editor.
                      Nw the load the player in the editor and enter those 3 values in dob1, dob2, dob3 respectively. In the eg I gave 192 wil go in dob1 226 wl go in dob2 and 128 wl go in dob3. Now click om save beside dob3.
                      Switch to game and like mentioned u need top exit and reopen to player profile to see changes take effect. The player will hv dob u entered in dob converter.

Comment

can you give me an example, say 6 dec 1994?
                        ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

can you give me an example, say 6 dec 1994?
                          NOTE : ALWAYS OPEN THE GAME IN WINDOWED MODE WHEN DOING EDITING STUFF. IT MAKES LIFE A LOT EASIER
                          Lets explain you with screenies.
                          Ok now for convention, the players already present dob is "OLD" dob. and the 6/12/1994 will be our "NEW" dob and its code will be "NEW" codes.
                          1) Open player profile. Load him in editor as shown. See the "old dob codes present for ricky's dob.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenHunter_01 Dec. 03 08.56.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	53256

2) Open dob converter. Add 6/12/1994 in the dob converter as shown. It will give you 3 codes below. (in this case they are 64 238 224). Enter this in respective columns of editor as shown in this screenie itself. and then click on SAVE!

Name:	ScreenHunter_02 Dec. 03 08.59.jpg
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	53257

3) To see changes effect. Click on back as shown

Name:	ScreenHunter_03 Dec. 03 09.00.jpg
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	53258

4) Reopen player profile go to personal section and see the changes in dob. and also age!

Name:	ScreenHunter_04 Dec. 03 09.00.jpg
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	53259

BTW 6 december is MY DATE OF BIRTH LOL.

Comment

my DOB too but 84
                            ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

my DOB too but 84
                              mine is 89.

btw updated editor. See 1st post for changelog.

Its working fine. Exit and restart editor. It should work fine.

Comment

KGKOOLKAT777 is it working now?

Comment

Working...
                                X