No announcement yet.

FC/Test scoring rate still too high

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sort of thing can and does happen though. I remember a few seasons back Somerset scored and conceded 800+ run totals in the space of a month (I know you're pointing out the run rate), you can't really take much information out of a situation like above as it's plausible for an event like that to happen. I'd also say from that line-up it looks like a newish game and the Leics attack isn't very good.

Comment

Originally posted by q felt View Post
      Nope, I play over by over when bowling and auto when batting
      Try ball by ball its different as you change bowling settings with every ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
        That sort of thing can and does happen though. I remember a few seasons back Somerset scored and conceded 800+ run totals in the space of a month (I know you're pointing out the run rate), you can't really take much information out of a situation like above as it's plausible for an event like that to happen. I'd also say from that line-up it looks like a newish game and the Leics attack isn't very good.
        I still think that the scoring rate for the opposition needs to be toned down further.
        Even with Woakes, Hoggard, Senanayake and Tomlinson in my attack, I too regularly get caned for 4-5 rpo in 4 day games.

Comment

Just purchased the game and although I am enjoying it, I must say I agree Graham. I have the latest patch and have found when bowling literally impossible for me to go for less than four an over. I am playing with Derbyshire who aren't that great though so I'll probably keep playing and hope the run rate goes down a bit. In my first game, Ian Bell scored 86 in each innings, from 92 balls in the first innings and only 68 balls in the second innings.

Comment

Originally posted by GrahamB View Post
            Although I'm enjoying playing County Championship cricket much more with the latest patch, you still occasionally get situations like this:

If you think thats bad have a look at this. As if the first innings wasn't bad enough I was following on and set them 130 to get with about 20 overs to go and they got it in 14. Does anyone have any tips? I even used some defensive fields in the second innings and it didn't work. Thinking I might have to go back and play 2011 as this isn't much fun.

Comment

Working...
            X