You do know that some Associates have just gained some English players:
    Geraint Jones: PNG
    Michael di Venuto: Italy
    Tim Murtagh: Ireland
    Where did you find that out?

Comment

Originally posted by bnd3 View Post
      Where did you find that out?
      Through following cricket news sites such as Cricinfo. That's where I found out about it.

Comment

Well The first 2 were actually in the paper, but they were all on cricketeurope.

Comment

Can't believe how wrong the game got ajmal

Comment

Mitch Marsh gets deleted after bout 2 years... can this be fixed bigtime... kid is a superstar
            ===========

~I Love Lamp~

Comment

I'm new to this forum so i created a thread about some wrong information. Now i have found this, i'll post the errors on here:

"Keagan Meth should be Keegan Meth.
              Malcolm Waller is a legspinner on ICC but he is an offspinner in real life.
              Hamilton Masakadza is a legspinner on ICC but he is a medium pacer in real life. "

Comment

Originally posted by DeadlyVenom View Post
                Can't believe how wrong the game got ajmal
                How so? He seems pretty good in the saves I've had.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                  How so? He seems pretty good in the saves I've had.
                  Does this vary from game to game?

In any game I've started with Pakistan he's well below how he should be. Ends up averaging in the late 30's and I have to drop him.

Comment

It can do, but if there's enough complaints that he's not good enough then there could be more to it, this is one of the reasons why I'll generally only make judgements after observing players over several different saves, etc. Of course when it comes to 2012 DB I'll re-check how he performs, particularly as he is one of the players who has caught the eye over the last 12 months and has become a very deadly force!

Comment

• Originally posted by dancricket08 View Post
                      "Keagan Meth should be Keegan Meth.
                      Malcolm Waller is a legspinner on ICC but he is an offspinner in real life.
                      Hamilton Masakadza is a legspinner on ICC but he is a medium pacer in real life. "
                      1. Yes I believe so
                      2. According to cricinfo, but I have seen other places that say he bowls leg spin
                      3. He bowls both, and bowls leggies mostly

Moral from the story: dont believe everything cricinfo says. Example: Until about 3 months ago Hameed Hassan was rated as medium, yet hit 150 in the T20 world cup.

Comment

• Originally posted by dancingmongoose View Post
                        1. Yes I believe so
                        2. According to cricinfo, but I have seen other places that say he bowls leg spin
                        3. He bowls both, and bowls leggies mostly

Moral from the story: dont believe everything cricinfo says. Example: Until about 3 months ago Hameed Hassan was rated as medium, yet hit 150 in the T20 world cup.
                        I don't always believe Cricinfo but i definitely know that Masakadza is a medium pacer.

There are also quite a few seamers where the 'pace type' is incorrect but there are too many to post on here.

Comment

• Just making sure all know that Luke Ronchi is moving to NZ to try and win a place in their squad and Andrew Symonds just retired from ALL THE CRICKET (couldn't resist :P).

Comment

• For next year:
                            Mark Cameron announced on twitter (@Joeyskid) that he is officially retired (tho I doubt it'd matter he's been out for over a year now)
                            And Tim Armstrong to WA.

Comment

• Jackson Bird Has he not overpowered in real life

What a wonderful figure

First class Match 7 Match 48 wkts 15.75 Avg
                              After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
                              Is my Next Dream

Comment

• In the next version Tom Cooper should also be a part-time keeper as he has kept for both the netherlands in the pro 40 and Adelaide in the Big bash.

Also Peter Handscomb, who i assume will be added for the next version should also be a part-time keeper.

Also Mitch Marsh is an absolute mug in this game. Cant bat, cant bowl (sort of like the scott muller of ICC 2011). He could do with some improving.

Comment

Working...
                                X