This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
    Yeah, and look where John Clare is now! Oh, wait...
    EVEN Football Manager gets it wrong some times. And it's database is far more detailed due to the huge number of researchers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
      So, Philander doing quite well so far in Tests, isn't he?
      ICC also predicted Steven o cafe as good spinner
      AUS selector should use brain to select him
      After Historical Retired Players Stats ,Captains Record
      Is my Next Dream

Comment

Has anyone bumped up James Pattinson yet? Or Cummins?

Comment

just downloaded the demo last night,

chris lynn is listed as a keeper, which he (admittedly) may be but is fielding for queensland because they have hartley... but given lynn bowled a bit last seasn i doubt it.

shane watson isn't lsited an an opener.

Comment

Originally posted by dancingmongoose View Post
            Has anyone bumped up James Pattinson yet? Or Cummins?
            I've attempted to use them at domestic level, but they just didn't perform for me. Both of them averaged around 40 with the ball and that simply isn't good enough. I imagine they'll be MORE than usable next year though. Hazlewood is also pretty unusable, but Mitchell Starc is very good, good enough for me to use him while playing as Australia. What I can't understand is why Bert Cockley seems to still be rated quite highly in the game. He's hardly played at all for NSW in recent years.

Comment

Originally posted by ab5ides1 View Post
              I've attempted to use them at domestic level, but they just didn't perform for me. Both of them averaged around 40 with the ball and that simply isn't good enough. I imagine they'll be MORE than usable next year though. Hazlewood is also pretty unusable, but Mitchell Starc is very good, good enough for me to use him while playing as Australia. What I can't understand is why Bert Cockley seems to still be rated quite highly in the game. He's hardly played at all for NSW in recent years.
              I believe Cockley has just been hammered from pillar to post with injury, and the incumbents have jumped the queue. Probably one of those many NSW guys who would do well to swap states.

Comment

Just saw the biggest fail, Will Sheridan is down as a leggie, but really bowls left arm fast-medium

Comment

Can I just ask why Aiden Blizzard, who has bowled just 1 over in any form which went for 10, is ranked higher than Tom Cooper (who has international wickets) and Cameron Borgas, who some label an all-rounder?

Ben Laughlin plays for Tasmania not QLD, and Pomersbach plays for Qld not Wa
                  Last edited by dancingmongoose; 01-09-2012, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Can I just ask why Aiden Blizzard, who has bowled just 1 over in any form which went for 10, is ranked higher than Tom Cooper (who has international wickets) and Cameron Borgas, who some label an all-rounder?

Ben Laughlin plays for Tasmania not QLD, and Pomersbach plays for Qld not Wa
                    I agree that Aiden Blizzard is too highly rated, but it's sort of a grey issue on who is rated what with part-timers.

Ben Laughlin is in QLD's sqaud because at the start of the year he was a Queenslander. He only moved to Tassie recently. Pomersbach is still a WA player, I don't know where you heard he played for QLD. He is currently taking some time off to deal with some issues though.

Comment

I agree that Aiden Blizzard is too highly rated, but it's sort of a grey issue on who is rated what with part-timers.

Ben Laughlin is in QLD's sqaud because at the start of the year he was a Queenslander. He only moved to Tassie recently. Pomersbach is still a WA player, I don't know where you heard he played for QLD. He is currently taking some time off to deal with some issues though.
                      I heard he is playing grade cricket in Queensland.

Comment

Pomersbach is still a WA player, I don't know where you heard he played for QLD. He is currently taking some time off to deal with some issues though.
                        He is playing grade cricket here in brissie, and Boof Lehman said in the local paper that he would only use him this season if an injury crisis hit, but said he does want to sign him next season

Comment

He is playing grade cricket here in brissie, and Boof Lehman said in the local paper that he would only use him this season if an injury crisis hit, but said he does want to sign him next season
                          Ah ok. That's an interesting development. Being a South Aussie I don't read the QLD papers. I only know what I hear from Cricket Australia and Cricinfo.

Comment

I hope everyone watched Warner smash the fastest Test century by an opener. I think he needs a little bumping up... no make that a huge bumping up ie. higher than Ponting

Comment

I hope everyone watched Warner smash the fastest Test century by an opener. I think he needs a little bumping up... no make that a huge bumping up ie. higher than Ponting
                              I wouldn't say he needs a huge bumping up. He averages over 50 in test cricket for me in my current game. I do think he will need to be a bit higher rated, but too much and we'd have another Phil Hughes (circa ICC 2009). Honestly if we're talking about Aussie batsmen who need to be bumped up, one would certainly be Michael Clarke, especially after his 329* against India. He's abandoned after a couple of years by the AI when they are controlling Australia and when I used him he was merely good instead of amazing, which IRL he currently is.

Comment

You do know that some Associates have just gained some English players:
                                Geraint Jones: PNG
                                Michael di Venuto: Italy
                                Tim Murtagh: Ireland

Comment

Working...
                                X