X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bryce87
    replied
    Warwickshire June 2013 scheduling overlap. I play a 3-day tour match vs Bangladesh and during the match the computer autoplays two T20 games using the exact same team that I am playing the tour match with!

Leave a comment:

• bnd3
    replied
    I've noticed a very minor bug whilst playing as England. I have an upcoming tour of South Africa, on the Itinerary page it says "South Africa in England", where as it should say "England in South Africa".
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jcsites
    replied
    This site is cool and people here are very accomodating. I could learn more from you guys. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• NSWBlue
    replied
    Originally posted by bryce87 View Post
    Is there any reason why, at the beginning of the first season, NSW receives regenerated players whereas Queensland do not?
    Because even regen players know playing for NSW is a better way of playing for australia ?

Leave a comment:

• maxi2111991
    replied
    i like the idea of having a block and slog option as in a t20 game there are very less sixes even at full aggression but has too many fours. i played a game wherein i scored 205 in a t20 game which includes a centurion who hit only 1 six and there were just 3 sixes overall. also the block option will help when trying to save a test match. hope it will be added or just considered for future games.

Leave a comment:

• bryce87
    replied
    Is there any reason why, at the beginning of the first season, NSW receives regenerated players whereas Queensland do not?

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Thanks for your continued support guys.

iPad has been passed on to our iOS devs.

Going back couple of pages, there's a 6 wides issue. Think you'll find it was a no-ball and went for 4, thus the 6 runs. In any case, without a game save where we can actually play back that delivery we can't do anything about it.

I've noted others.

Leave a comment:

• zurichuk
    replied
    A small one on the iPad version 2011

After changing the field
    for example, from defensive to very defensive, the next over it says very defensive but the field placement is defensive.

it corrects once you click through the cycle.

And thanks very much for yesterdays iPad update, nice to have the runs on the bowling screen

Leave a comment:

• Yorks
    replied
    slight issue with the bowling records here: it shows Anthony McGrath's bowling figures to have 2 5 wicket hauls in One Day matches when in actual fact his best bowling is only a 4fer

Leave a comment:

• zurichuk
    replied
    Hi

probably not a bug report, but an observation about difficulty levels.
    IPad 2011 HD version.

I'm running 2 parallel saves, one normal, and one easy, and there really doesn't seem to be any difference between the 2 after about 1 season. Playing as Essex and will probably finish 2nd or 3rd in Division 2 in both.

In fact, in my last easy game Glamorgan reached a chanceless 550-0 This has raised my suspicions a little.

Also any easy game I start, seems to be eligible for online play, I didn't think this was allowed, maybe worth a check?
    Last edited by zurichuk; 09-13-2011, 03:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Imager36
    replied
    Originally posted by NSWBlue View Post
    I think you'll find he was involved in a runout where the non-striker was run out.
    Ahh, thanks... still not certain whether it's a bug or intentional, though

Leave a comment:

• NSWBlue
    replied
    I think you'll find he was involved in a runout where the non-striker was run out.

Leave a comment:

• Imager36
    replied
    I'm not entirely certain if this is a bug, but it looks like Ben Brown's been out twice in this innings, as there are 2 red dots on the run scoring graph.

I have a feeling he may have been caught on a free hit ball, but I'm not sure.

Leave a comment:

• Yorks
    replied
    Pietersen just got 3 wickets for 0 runs but it didn't show up in his bowling form.

Leave a comment:

• SHMG
    replied
    When a bowler figures in a match go into 3 figure (e.g 7-263) and its his best bowling performance in a match then it shows in the ' bbi ' as (e.g 7-3) it automatically round it off .. i dont know understand why !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X