X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bnd3
    replied
    Not sure if someone has already said this, but, it's annoying that a player's wickets and runs in the IPL are included in county records.

Leave a comment:

• Imager36
    replied
    I'll try to remember to send it when the reverse fixture comes round.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    Have you got the game save? Might be useful.

Leave a comment:

• Imager36
    replied
    I'm in the 2025 season, and the Unicorns team I'm playing against has 4 Zimbabweans in it... not really a massive bug, as they're all rubbish too, but they should reall have one OS at the most.

Leave a comment:

• bryce87
    replied
    Regarding international fixtures, when a pitch is not conducive to spin the AI will pick four-pronged pace attacks in Tests and five-pronged pace attacks in ODI's/T20's.

This is most notably evident with the sub-continent teams who often have very high quality spinners, yet as soon as there is no pitch assistance they get dumped.

Leave a comment:

• Machinax
    replied
    Hahaha, I remember that game!

Leave a comment:

• bnd3
    replied
    Originally posted by Dogwood View Post
    Problem when skipping matches. It just seems stupid and inaccurate that in this match Ian Bell was on 99* and then they declared leaving him on 99*
    Haha. It's Hick and Atherton all over again:

THIRd test: Despite their commanding position, controversy surrounds th e timing of the England captain's declaration

Leave a comment:

• Dogwood
    replied
    Mistake with declaring when skipping matches

Problem when skipping matches. It just seems stupid and inaccurate that in this match Ian Bell was on 99* and then they declared leaving him on 99*
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Machinax
    replied
    Any possibility of getting the bowler's end umpire to move out of the way, so return throws can come back to the non-striker's end, SO WE ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE OF RUNNING OUT BATSMEN AT BOTH ENDS OF THE PITCH?

...sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Imager36
    replied
    I don't know if it's just me, but on some of the stumping dismissals, the ball tracker and 3d graphics seem to show the ball going through the stumps.

Leave a comment:

• ab5ides1
    replied
    Originally posted by undertaker82 View Post
    i am playing with England & am top of the test & t20 league
    but i am ranked at no 9 in the odi league this is in 2014

also in 2014 there is a t20 world cup rather then a 50 over one
    Not doing well in one-day cricket isn't really a bug. It's more that you need to revise your tactics, get some new players in, whatever works for you.

In 2014 there is a t20 world cup because that is what is scheduled irl. The next 50 over world cup is in Australia and NZ in 2015.

Leave a comment:

• undertaker82
    replied
    i am playing with England & am top of the test & t20 league
    but i am ranked at no 9 in the odi league this is in 2014

also in 2014 there is a t20 world cup rather then a 50 over one

Leave a comment:

• Jordz3193
    replied
    For some strange reason the game thinks it is wise to retire Pat Cummins at age 19!!

No matter how well he is playing, in every international career I have done he retires at 19.

Leave a comment:

• Sureshot
    replied
    It's on the 2012 list, hopefully it can be repeated so we can sort it (although we might have a save with it on, but not sure, might have been something completely different!).

Bugs with the match engine like that and involving highlights, are a big pain to trace/fix/throw against a wall!

Leave a comment:

• pearljammonkey
    replied
    numerous times now (and no i didnt bother keeping saves of it) I have noticed that when i move fielders around & use my own fields there have been times when the ball is played into the covers (where previously a single would be had but I had sinced blocked that gap) and the animation shows the batsman didnt run, but on return to the scorecard they are given a single!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X