Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you can type in "Murray Goodwin" and it will find him straight away instead of trawling through the teams and you can also find forign player stats.

Comment

Ah , I get it now.

Comment

I would like Standard Bank Pro T20 (African T20) in ICC 2010
        But i hope It will include in ICC 2011

Comment

somethig possibly installed into the game to stop people cheating online with edited players ( not sure if this is at all possible but its a suggestion) i never play online but it would stop all the moaning that this forum fills up with lol

Comment

Originally posted by jawain04 View Post
            somethig possibly installed into the game to stop people cheating online with edited players ( not sure if this is at all possible but its a suggestion) i never play online but it would stop all the moaning that this forum fills up with lol
            Why u don't play online?

Comment

ive just never done it, i really like the offline mode and have never got round to playing against anyone

also i have read so many posts on these forums about cheating and abuse that i just cant be bothered

i also dont know whether my teams are good enough to compete

Comment

Originally posted by jawain04 View Post
                ive just never done it, i really like the offline mode and have never got round to playing against anyone

also i have read so many posts on these forums about cheating and abuse that i just cant be bothered

i also dont know whether my teams are good enough to compete
                You will know how much your team is strong when u will play against opponent which will human

Comment

Great ideas! Just thought of one myself. Make it so that we can carry our save games across to ICC11 (if possible).

Comment

I would like Champions trophy in ICC 2010
                    And I think It will be include in next version

Comment

More realistic run outs. I dont know any cricketers that can hit the stumps from the boundies every time. Maybe a few over throws and more realistic diving from the keeper.

Expanded squads

National youth teams and smaller nations (in cricket terms)

Quicker apeals, better celebrations and more reliable umpires (I know they get it wrong sometimes but not as oftern as the game signifies)

A way or training keepers and improving fielding

More high tech equipment i.e. hot spot, sniko ect.

And better close quarters catching. The other day I lost a t20 match because of a droped slip catch...and i suffered three drops in that match
                      Last edited by TheSussexShark; 08-21-2010, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSussexShark View Post
                        More realistic run outs. I dont know any cricketers that can hit the stumps from the boundies every time. Maybe a few over throws and more realistic diving from the keeper.

Expanded squads

National youth teams and smaller nations (in cricket terms)

Quicker apeals, better celebrations and more reliable umpires (I know they get it wrong sometimes but not as oftern as the game signifies)

A way or training keepers and improving fielding

More high tech equipment i.e. hot spot, sniko ect.

And better close quarters catching. The other day I lost a t20 match because of a droped slip catch...and i suffered three drops in that match
                        some great suggestions

Comment

Ok guys. Im currently on holiday and this will probably be my only chance on a computer. So don't think that i've just abandoned this thread.

Comment

Really important changes (I reckon)

Here's my list of desirables for 2011. I have tried to put them in decreasing order of importance. I have not got round to playing version 10 yet, so profuse apologies if I mention something that is already fixed.

1. I find it often impossible to follow the flight of the ball to the outfield in highlights. If we cannot have slow-mo and freeze-frame like we did in 06 version, I would like a trail of dots or something behind the ball to make it easier to follow.

As an aside, the problem is exacerbated by the white ball, when all the games are in daylight. (Especially with the white sightscreens lol. No wonder my teams all bat like Monty...)

2. I regard wickets as highlights when I'm bowling but not when I'm batting. I would like the option of a highlights level of boundaries but not wickets. Again, this is something that was available in ICC06 but has since disappeared.

3. In T20s, in addition to batting aggression level, I would like to be able to instruct new or weaker batsmen to take singles, without necessarily being 'aggressive'.

4. The correct field placement rules for each type of game/powerplay should be enforced. In 'real-life', I believe umpires call no-balls for infringements of this type.

5. The program currently allows powerplays to start mid-over, AND count the full current over towards the PP duration.

6. I believe fieldsmen never throw to the bowler's end. I could live with this (though I'd rather not) if it wasn't for the cases where the fieldsman is much closer to the bowler and the on-strike batsman (who generally takes longer to set off than the non-striker) is clearly short of his ground.

These are the most vital (imho) changes I would like to see. There are a couple of longstanding bugs that I would like fixed but this might not be the appropriate thread for them.

Comment

Personally some of these changes i find unnecessary to me the highlights in game are just to say hey this player is out/ hit a six/ whatever not a this is a direct representation of what just happened video clip. The graphics serve this purpose fine for me and don't need to change. I think content and management options are more wanted for me.

Comment

And now for my wishlist

Please please can I have in next version:

1. Run outs involving keeper or player over the bowler's stumps (ie not all direct hits)

2. Less short leg catches especially in limited overs.

3. In limited overs, it's too easy to get a single straight to the circle fielder. In 'real-life'*, these singles are often risky and frequently simply not on.

4. Team/individual season and historical records for one-dayers and T20, not just for first-class/tests.

5. A highlights package of boundaries and wickets that can be viewed after the game is over.

6. Shies at stumps that miss, or more generally, returns that are not fielded at the stumps and require backing up (or occasionally result in overthrows)

And that's it for me. I thought there'd be more

Comment

Working...
                                X