Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was under the impression that even in t20 you had to have a minimum of 4 players inside the circle even after restrictions... this does not appear to happen as i have seen people having all 9 fielders outside once the restrictions are over... can someone elaborate on that...

Comment

• I won the play off and still didn't get promoted... i thought this was fixed?
      Obviously not.. . lol

Comment

• Originally posted by qaisfarooq View Post
        i was under the impression that even in t20 you had to have a minimum of 4 players inside the circle even after restrictions... this does not appear to happen as i have seen people having all 9 fielders outside once the restrictions are over... can someone elaborate on that...
        Pretty much... As I like to do, I shall now quote the ECB:-

Originally posted by ECB Rules and Regulations

7:- Restrictions on the Placement of Fieldsmen

7.1 At the instant of delivery there shall not be more than five fieldsmen on the leg side.

7.2 For the first 6 overs only of each innings, only two fieldsmen are permitted to be outside an area bounded by two semi-circles centred on each middle stump (each with a radius of 30 yards) and joined by a parallel line on each side of the pitch (the fielding circle).
        The fielding circle should be marked by painted white ‘dots’ at five-yard intervals, each ‘dot’ to be covered by a white plastic or rubber (but not metal) disc measuring
        seven inches in diameter.

7.3 For the remaining overs of each innings only five fieldsmen are permitted to be outside the fielding circle at the instant of delivery.

Comment

• another minor bug needing fixing then :P

THIS ALSO SEEMS TO HAPPEN IN ONLINE 50 over games
          Last edited by qaisfarooq; 08-26-2009, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meph. View Post
            I won the play off and still didn't get promoted... i thought this was fixed?
            Obviously not.. . lol
            Yeah I screenshot that.
            Prolly wont be fixed till 2010, I don't think/can't see another patch coming out anytime soon.
            The Cult Of Personality

Comment

• in my current game about 4 county teams don't have wkt keepers.. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Meph. View Post
                in my current game about 4 county teams don't have wkt keepers.. lol
                Yeah, for me it goes in peaks and troughs... A couple of seasons ago, 2012-kinda-time, very few counties had keepers, but by 2015 some have 2 or 3 playing in the first team!

EDIT:- Just played Kent; they played FOUR keepers against me!
                Last edited by Imager36; 08-26-2009, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• everytime i am kent i play 4 keepers

Comment

• Big Follow On Bug

I noticed this bug in the game, and, I have seen it in previous ICC games, so I checked the MCC Cricket Law Book, and found the following:

Law 13 states:
                    1. Lead on first innings
                    (a) In a two innings match of 5 days or more, the side which bats first and leads by at least 200 runs shall have the option of requiring the other side to follow their innings.

It can be clearly I have been asked to follow in an International match with the opposition leading by 199 runs.

Any chance this can be added to the discussion to be fixed for the next version?
                    Attached Files
                    The Cult Of Personality

Comment

• I've had this, think it was on last years version. One to be fixed for 2010 I think

Originally posted by Hooper View Post
                      In my game Ricky Ponting is listed as being South Australian.
                      Well, I suggest don't play around with the editor then

He's Tasmanian on my 9.12, as he will be on others.

Originally posted by qaisfarooq View Post
                      i was under the impression that even in t20 you had to have a minimum of 4 players inside the circle even after restrictions... this does not appear to happen as i have seen people having all 9 fielders outside once the restrictions are over... can someone elaborate on that...
                      This is a noted problem. We didn't include it in a patch as it is too risky to include, without potentially making some thing else wrong.
                      Last edited by Sureshot; 09-03-2009, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• well I guess this a bug and a irrtating one too

during the transfers , after the first season ,

i make my transfer bids in the first round , then the list of players sold comes the the popped window , in the second round no extra players are visible in the transfer list[Domestic] wen i click continue[that is in the 9th round] many players get tranferred like jonathan trott , cook etc as it appears in the pop window , but these players were never visible for transfers in the domestic list ,

Comment

• Originally posted by dsarena View Post
                          during the transfers , after the first season ,

i make my transfer bids in the first round , then the list of players sold comes the the popped window , in the second round no extra players are visible in the transfer list[Domestic] wen i click continue[that is in the 9th round] many players get tranferred like jonathan trott , cook etc as it appears in the pop window , but these players were never visible for transfers in the domestic list ,

Could it be that they were just re-signing with their current club, and therefore weren't transferred but just renewing the contract with the current club?
                          The Cult Of Personality

Comment

• Originally posted by the_trademarc View Post
                            Could it be that they were just re-signing with their current club, and therefore weren't transferred but just renewing the contract with the current club?
                            no they are signing with other clubs , for ex Trott[Warwickshire player] to sussex etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
                              I've had this, think it was on last years version. One to be fixed for 2010 I think

Well, I suggest don't play around with the editor then

He's Tasmanian on my 9.12, as he will be on others.

This is a noted problem. We didn't include it in a patch as it is too risky to include, without potentially making some thing else wrong.
                              Trust me, I haven't used an editor... I can't even get them to work.

Oh, musta been because I was using 9.06 then.

Comment

• Playing with Middlesex.. ended the 40 over League in the 2009 season in 3rd Division 2.. but the computer does not recognise the extra game, and simulates the promotion/relegation match

Comment

Working...
                                X