Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When there is what would have been an LBW appeal off a free hit, the text reads "leg byes" even though no run was scored.

Comment

I think that it's a bit too difficult to score runs off opposing spinners in international ODIs.

Comment

Possibly a data error but I think it fits here aswell.

South Africa's record 6th wicket partnership - Prince and Boucher's 271 against Bangladesh... in 1969??? Is it just me or were yet to be born then???

Either that or their was another Prince and Boucher playing for South Africa back then which is a coincidence I find hard to believe.

Comment

Pro League Play Off

I'm playing as Notts in 2010
          Finished third in D2, so waiting for the playoff with No. 7 in D1, and it was completely skipped!!
          The game was automatically played, and I lost!
          I even tried force closing the game and opening it again, and the same thing happened (different result, I still lost).

Surely I should be able to play the play off game.
          Attached Files
          The Cult Of Personality

Comment

Not a bug as such, but I've noticed that there's a tendency for spin bowlers often to morph into the other variation. By that, I mean that you have off-spinners who spend entire matches just bowling leg-spinners. I'm currently playing as the West Indies, and I've noticed that throughout the entire test series that I'm in the middle of, Amit Jaggernauth has been bowling leg-spinners.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyril Washbrook View Post
              Not a bug as such, but I've noticed that there's a tendency for spin bowlers often to morph into the other variation. By that, I mean that you have off-spinners who spend entire matches just bowling leg-spinners. I'm currently playing as the West Indies, and I've noticed that throughout the entire test series that I'm in the middle of, Amit Jaggernauth has been bowling leg-spinners.
              You don't think its a bug for the game to skip matches (important ones too)?
              The Cult Of Personality

Comment

Originally posted by the_trademarc View Post
                You don't think its a bug for the game to skip matches (important ones too)?
                Of course it's a bug - but what makes you think I was referring to your post? The syntactic structure of the sentence clearly indicates that I'm referring to my own post.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyril Washbrook View Post
                  Of course it's a bug - but what makes you think I was referring to your post? The syntactic structure of the sentence clearly indicates that I'm referring to my own post.
                  I'm very sorry Cyril, I completely misread the whole post.
                  I apologise, didn't mean to offend you.
                  Shouldn't respond to posts while at work, my bad
                  The Cult Of Personality

Comment

Originally posted by the_trademarc View Post
                    I'm very sorry Cyril, I completely misread the whole post.
                    I apologise, didn't mean to offend you.
                    Shouldn't respond to posts while at work, my bad
                    No, I wasn't offended... sorry that my previous post came off as rather more abrasive than I intended it to be.

Comment

• i noticed a slip dropped the catch and it went for 4 but only one run was giving.
                      only happened once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chasjs View Post
                        Possibly a data error but I think it fits here aswell.

South Africa's record 6th wicket partnership - Prince and Boucher's 271 against Bangladesh... in 1969??? Is it just me or were yet to be born then???

Either that or their was another Prince and Boucher playing for South Africa back then which is a coincidence I find hard to believe.
                        Even if another Prince and Boucher were playing, I very much doubt that they would have been playing Bangaladesh.

Comment

• Oh yeah, fair point.

Comment

• that partnership was only last year

Comment

• In my game Ricky Ponting is listed as being South Australian.

Comment

• Can't remember if this has been mentioned before or not, but when you take a wicket on the last ball of the 10th over in a one-dayer, the game doesn't ask you whether you want to use the power-play. It displays the button but doesn't give the usual pop-up menu.

Comment

Working...
                                X