Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To clarify, I can access my saved games and play them without trouble. It's just the 'New Game' button that crashes the game.

Comment

that happend to me but i just uninstalled the game and installed it again and it was ok try that

Comment

Are Greg Smith and John Clare really faster than Tom Lungley?

Comment

Had this error today in one of the matches simulated by the game.

Tahir has been injured while batting, and the team has been calculated as all out even though Rankin hasn't batted (and no he isn't injured too)

This was a 50 over game.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by zeduck View Post
            Had this error today in one of the matches simulated by the game.

Tahir has been injured while batting, and the team has been calculated as all out even though Rankin hasn't batted (and no he isn't injured too)

This was a 50 over game.
            But Rankin has nobody left to bat with so you are technically all out.

Comment

Actually I looked at that entirely the wrong way.

The actual error is that the scorecard hasn't recorded Rankin as coming in to bat after Tahir was retired hurt, nor that he faced one (or three) ball/s.
              Attached Files

Comment

Now in 2015 with game started on 9.12 patch and the Twenty 20 World Cup has not been held again since the first one in game. Used to find the 20/20 int an annoyance and was looking forward to them having a meaning ie testing players for the t20 world cup, but this isnt appearing....

Comment

There's only one T20 World Cup and thats at the start of the game. Nothing after that.
                  It has already been discussed by the Mods as an update/improvement for next year.
                  The Cult Of Personality

Comment

Strange Occurance

I was bowling against Kent for Durham and Harmison bowled a no ball which was a bouncer and it hit Pettini. And the thing said he retired hurt, yet he still carried on.

But now hes still batting but i cant change the settings on him or anything?
                    Attached Files

Comment

I think that's a bug

Comment

That's definitely a bug. It tends to happen randomly in ICC games. I haven't had it happen in this version yet, but it has in previous versions.
                        The Cult Of Personality

Comment

Originally posted by zeduck View Post
                          Actually I looked at that entirely the wrong way.

The actual error is that the scorecard hasn't recorded Rankin as coming in to bat after Tahir was retired hurt, nor that he faced one (or three) ball/s.
                          Can you e-mail the .cap and .cbk files of that save to us through our general comment section on the support section? It'd be very helpful.

Comment

Sent on to the guys. Easier if it's in the bug reports thread, really.

Comment

Originally posted by the_trademarc View Post
                              There's only one T20 World Cup and thats at the start of the game. Nothing after that.
                              It has already been discussed by the Mods as an update/improvement for next year.
                              Why couldn't something like this be included in a patch.

Also, playing as England you can't re pick your squad for the World Cup after the ODIs against Australia. The why are their no T20WC warm-ups and England should have an Ashes warm-up aswell. Where's the champions Trophy and the other T20WC in the West Indies next year. Finally, how come sometimes when you touring you never get a friendly. It's a bit annoying because their useful for getting players in form and working out who should be in your team for the first game, theirs not even one during the Ashes in Australia.

Comment

downloaded trial using version 9.12; purchased game through the web; used activation code given; however, game does not load, only loads back to trial screen with options to activate a license, or purchase game.

used re-install license option, then got message saying license had already been registered.

shouldn't game just load normally since i purchased title and used proper activation code?

Comment

Working...
                                X