X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it jus me or is there no zimbabwe

Comment

Are Englands fixtures meant to be like that. With no warmup games for the Ashes down under, none for the South Africa tour and the same for this years Ashes??? Personally I would like to be in control of the Lions aswell but these warmup games a re a good way of getting players into form and testing out young players.

Why isn't there another T20 world cup in there next year?

When you play as England in the 2nd season after the Ashes down under it lets you pick the squad for the one day part of the tour but not again until after the World Cup. Surely this isn't right.

Why aren't the warmup games for the T20 in there?

Probably not a bug but do England really play the West Indies AGAIN next year.

Hope it's possible to add some of these into the game in the next patch .
      Last edited by Chasjs; 07-18-2009, 03:44 AM.

Comment

I'm now in 2014, and as well as most teams no longer signing up overseas players I just played Middlesex, who picked one bowler and one batting all-rounder against me, and only have one bowler on top of that in their squad, their in Division 1 as well!

I have a screenshot but it's too big to attach here.

Comment

I've had something similar when I played one of the West Indian domestic teams and they only had one pacer and one spinner.

Comment

Originally posted by Spinninggenius View Post
            I've been waiting over 5 hours for a response. Looks like I won't be able to play for the entire weekend
            Softwrap doesnt reply on weekends.
            Play the free trial, and dont close the game. Put your computer to sleep instead of shutting down,
            The Cult Of Personality

Comment

yes.. Zimbabwe is missing, i also found that!! but thought may be because they are not playing in recentlly? don't know!!! anyone??

Comment

I remember one of the Mods said something about this. It was in one of the previous threads. I think it had to do with players and the fact that they are not in the FTP, and won't be until 2010 I believe.

Although, I played a 3-game ODI series with Australia, from 26-30 March 2012, vs. Zimbabwe
                The Cult Of Personality

Comment

This is Broad bowling around the wicket to M Clarke. To me, its pitched outside leg stump, and was given out. I see this happen quite often, or hawk-eye showing the ball going over.
                  Also, occasionally, the ball would be short, and then lbw, and the reply will change to make it a full ball.
                  Attached Files
                  The Cult Of Personality

Comment

Just another shot re-inforcing what I said above
                    Attached Files
                    The Cult Of Personality

Comment

It's borderline, isn't it? Very close to pitching on leg stump.

"Also, occasionally, the ball would be short, and then lbw, and the reply will change to make it a full ball."

So, a bowler would bowl a short ball (bouncer, or just a bit short?), it'd hit the batsman on the pads, be given out LBW? Then when hawkeye shows the wicket after the umpire has given it LBW, it will look on hawkeye as though the ball pitched fuller on hawkeye than it actually did on the initial highlight?

Comment

Yeah thats right, almost yorker length. I'll monitor the highlights and try and get a few screenshots.
                        It doesnt make a huge difference, but if we are pursuing perfection, it might be something to rectify.

Also, yes it is borderline, but 99 times out of 100 I'd reckon it would be not out.
                        The Cult Of Personality

Comment

Tell you what would demonstrate it well.

And take a video of it.

Also, are you running the game on a Geforce card on DirectX10?

Comment

Sweet I'll give that a go.

I'm running DirectX 10. I noticed this problem in 08 too, but I play the game purely for its statistical value so the graphics dont bother me much, but like I said before, in the pursuit of perfection we probably want to get it right.

Cheers,
                            Henry
                            The Cult Of Personality

Comment

My single most important request would be to get rid of the quicker start to an animated over when a wicket is about to fall. Ruins the suspense.

Comment

international ratings dont seem to be working. have been stuck on 18 test points, despite winning and drawing one series, and the odi championship am on 24 despite winning 2 series since then, which would make me top of the table.

Comment

Working...
                                X