How Are You Doing in ICC 2009?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by khiladi07 View Post
    i too have players getting 1000+ each season..3 i guess...bt i dunno whats wrong with my team
    also N comptom was awesome in ICC III n ICC 08....he is not playing like tht in 09
    The comptom has lost his batting quality in icc 2009.

Comment

• yaa he was such a class player in prev. ver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
        I released RHB, he's just not good enough. Will Beer does all right for me, I gave him accuracy training early on, and he's produced some decent displays. Not used Tom Smith yet. RMJ has been quite useful for me. I'm finding Sandri to be a bit of a gun!
        Goodwin is consistent for me in fc matches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johncladio View Post
          Goodwin is consistent for me in fc matches.
          I would prefer to have shane watson as my overseas player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johncladio View Post
            I would prefer to have shane watson as my overseas player.
            Goodwin is kolpak...?

and Watson is only about as good as Arafat, the current overseas player.

Comment

• Screw Geoffrey Boycott, was he supposed to be good? 1, 5, 20, 0, 0, 25, 0. That's not good, right?

Anyway, 6 game series, and I thought I had it wrapped up in the 4th, but...

On a side note, this is normal ( ) and I'm really enjoying this Ashes series!

Comment

• Just bowled them out for 69 in the 5th Test, another 0 for Boycott, though.

Comment

• To be fair to the legend that is, he is 40 by this point

Anyway, what's wrong with him, he just carried his bat for me in an innings of 173 all out for the team.

He got 37. Classic Boycott.

EDIT:- Second innings he got 6 off 43 balls

Comment

• lol, awesome, he just made 0 and 1 for me in the next test! He averages 5.85 for the series.

We were chasing 74 and won by only 4 wickets ;-;

We wrap up the series, 4-1 after 5, hopefully Geoff can "go out with a bang"

(Though I wouldn't put money on it)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
                      Goodwin is kolpak...?

and Watson is only about as good as Arafat, the current overseas player.
                      Watson has better wicket taking potential that Arafat, and takes a lot more wickets in the game than he does in real life.
                      The Cult Of Personality

Comment

• Originally posted by goldfan View Post
                        lol, awesome, he just made 0 and 1 for me in the next test! He averages 5.85 for the series.

We were chasing 74 and won by only 4 wickets ;-;

We wrap up the series, 4-1 after 5, hopefully Geoff can "go out with a bang"

(Though I wouldn't put money on it)
                        Ah Boycott, when I played that series I remember he carried his bat (I played as Australia). Got 144* off 433 balls. Actually I could never get him out, but I didn't bother with him because he never hurt me on the scorecard
                        The Cult Of Personality

Comment

• That's understandable, heh. He got 9 in the last test (two innings), finishing with an average of 3.97 for the series =(

Comment

• Playing an international career with Australia, into 2011 and Phil Hughes: 24 Tests, 45 inns., 3384 runs, 15 100's and 9 50's, ave. 89.05 (peaked at 99. sumthing), top score 246*

Comment

• haha h.singh what a legend takin 10 wickets in a innings

Comment

• Harbhajan is just too good and he did against good spin playing team i.e srilanka.

Comment

Working...
                                X