How Are You Doing in ICC 2009?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sureshot View Post
    My batting is so short that I've dubbed in the "Richard Hammond middle order". Yards is injured. Time to play the youth player, give him a chance. Definitely think some of our players are under-rated. Wright's batting is pretty poor in the game.
    Yeah, I only used Yards as a fill-in player, and Joyce is only useful in FC matches. Goodwin is good for a couple of seasons, Wright is awful, as are RHB and RMJ as well as Beer and Tom Smith and Rayner as well. Hopkinson isn't an opener for anyone, either.

Comment

Think there might be a bug..
      i got knocked out of the world cup and can't not find out who won!!! i never got any messages and you can't look back at past results. Kinda sucked the fun out of it.. Zimbabwe could be world champs as far as i know.. (they did get ti semis..woah)

Comment

Originally posted by Meph. View Post
        Think there might be a bug..
        i got knocked out of the world cup and can't not find out who won!!! i never got any messages and you can't look back at past results. Kinda sucked the fun out of it.. Zimbabwe could be world champs as far as i know.. (they did get ti semis..woah)
        Same thing happened to me.

Comment

When it comes round again you can look in the past winners history I think... like that's any use.

Comment

yeah but n 4 years time.. lol not sure i'll last that long.

But the computer to messing up my county team while im on England duty.. . it just played 3 bowlers!!! however it won.. lol certainly something that needs to be looked at in future games.

And when is the next t20 cup? i haven't played it since the 2009 games.. how often does it come round?

Comment

ther is only one 2020 world cup

Comment

LOL really?
                the way they kept promoting the featuer i thought it was part of the whole game.. how ridicules and pointless.

Comment

I CANNOT BELEIVE HOW SHOCKING I AM PLAYING
                  Australia (user) vs. South Africa 0-5 ODI series

Is there a trick on winning ODI because i have no hope

Comment

Well, "experience" helps, as do custom field settings (obviously one I'm still learning, I've had a few opponents chase down 270+ with relative ease )

Comment

• m doing crap in my domestic sessions....from past 3years

my team was 5star...now they r 2 or 3 star

Comment

• Originally posted by Imager36 View Post
                        Yeah, I only used Yards as a fill-in player, and Joyce is only useful in FC matches. Goodwin is good for a couple of seasons, Wright is awful, as are RHB and RMJ as well as Beer and Tom Smith and Rayner as well. Hopkinson isn't an opener for anyone, either.
                        I released RHB, he's just not good enough. Will Beer does all right for me, I gave him accuracy training early on, and he's produced some decent displays. Not used Tom Smith yet. RMJ has been quite useful for me. I'm finding Sandri to be a bit of a gun!

Comment

• He is, but I'm still not up with playing him regularly, his OD average is 24.56 and FC 29.71 for me in 2014. My favourite Nash is good enough for me to warrant keeping in the team, and Hodd is a very good batsman. Very good.]

EDIT:- We can do this today!

Comment

• my sussex save is goin great we are in 2014 i have 4 wicket-keepers in the team. Sandri and Evens are guns with the ball.i have some sri lankan spinner who has a average of under 20.Andy hodd is my best batsmen gettin over 1000 runs each season

Comment

• Yeah. As I said before, Hodd is VERY good.

Comment

• i too have players getting 1000+ each season..3 i guess...bt i dunno whats wrong with my team

also N comptom was awesome in ICC III n ICC 08....he is not playing like tht in 09

Comment

Working...
                                X