How Are You Doing in ICC 2009?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goldfan View Post
    In my game both Batty and Solanki consistantly underperform.
    That would be realistic then

Comment

Started as the West Indies, just about to start the test series against England. Sammy is out for three weeks, a big disappointment, but hopefully Ravi Rampaul can make up for it. I've brought in Adrian Barath and hopefully he can get of to a good start in the first match. Beat Leicestershire by nine wickets, batted first and Chanderpaul made 120, before getting run out. Barath made a nice 72 aswell. Ramdin and Bravo both made nice fifty's. Nikita Miller got 6-72, and we made them follow on after they got 225. Bowled them out in the second innings for 221, needed 41 to win and got there comftarbly. Walloped MCC as usual, Miller got nine wickets, Barath got 171. Bring on England!

Comment

Originally posted by zeduck View Post
        That would be realistic then
        Wanna bet xD, if 5 First Class innings, Solanki averages 3.25 =O Averages high 30s in One Day, but pretty much doubled his run count in his last innings.

In 5 One Day innings, Batty averages 6.40 and in the mid-20s in First Class. Bowling, he averages 51.75 in First Class, and 34.67 in One Day.

I find myself wishing that they would just underperform like normal people e_e

Comment

I got 700 -7 declared with England.. Cook making 300.
          not sure io;ve ever gotten a score like that in my years of playing the CC games.
          But it was Against Bangladesh at home... but still.

that means my England team have won 5 tests series in a row having lost 3 test matches in total so far..

Bit cheesed because the comp is playing the county games and picking a couple of young players who i didn't want playing at this moment in time.. plus if they are going to play their first ever first class game i want to be in charge!!! things like this need to be fixed in future games.

Comment

After England's dismal performance today, i've decided to start as Australia. Hopefully i can do terribly with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Danger Mouse View Post
              After England's dismal performance today, i've decided to start as Australia. Hopefully i can do terribly with them.
              Ha good luck!
              The Cult Of Personality

Comment

Originally posted by the_trademarc View Post
                Ha good luck!
                FYI that was sarcasm
                The Cult Of Personality

Comment

It didn't work.

I beat South Africa by 218 runs. Lee got 5-16.

Comment

Originally posted by Danger Mouse View Post
                    It didn't work.

I beat South Africa by 218 runs. Lee got 5-16.

Told you lol!
                    The Cult Of Personality

Comment

I beat them 5-0.

Comment

I managed to beat Hants at home with Sussex yesterday, chasing 245 in 37 overs! Goodwin 96 from 88, Joyce 42 from 33 and Hodd 41* from 26! very satisfying. Sandri is very good. Wish we could get him fit in real life.

Comment

That's not very realistic.

Just started as the Sri Lanka.
                          Last edited by Straight Drive; 08-08-2009, 08:21 PM.

Comment

My batting is so short that I've dubbed in the "Richard Hammond middle order". Yards is injured. Time to play the youth player, give him a chance. Definitely think some of our players are under-rated. Wright's batting is pretty poor in the game.

Comment

Anyone seen ant shocking results?
                              currently doing the world cup (50 overs) and Zimbabwe came tog of their group, Canada beat Australia but the most shocking was Namibia
                              not only beating India but got into the knock out stages!!!!! i'll find out what happens tonight.

Shocking.

Comment

Statistical variation.

Comment

Working...
                                X