Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yorks View Post
    no he said that he was playing sri lanka so playing against them

i think i've found a good young keeper but he is still quite young so hard to tell at the moment
    oh got it.Thanks for correction.
    yeah u can know when he will be around 25 I guess.As far as I understand the game,some one finds good batsmen only, others find bowlers and I think its very rare that u find all what u want at a time.I mean good batsmen,bowlers,allrounders, and keepers.Its hard to have all very good in one time.
    Right?
    You can learn little from victory, but you can learn everything from defeat

Comment

• As Aus I use Matthew Wade (non-regen), but he is 33 so getting on. I started using him in 2010 as Haddin wasn't doing to well. He averages 46 with bat and 3.5 cpm with about 370 catches. So far all the regen keepers have been rubbish.

Comment

• I agree the best wicket keepers I have seen in my game have a FC average of 30 to 35.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxslow View Post
          I agree the best wicket keepers I have seen in my game have a FC average of 30 to 35.
          and allrounders?

Comment

• The best have high 30's batting high 20's bowling or mid 30's batting and mid 20's bowling.

Comment

• I would LOVE 1 of them. Every year the regen thing dumps out 1 or 2 all-rounders that average about 20-35 with the bat and 40-70 with the ball. CRAP!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxslow View Post
                The best have high 30's batting high 20's bowling or mid 30's batting and mid 20's bowling.
                Thats very good for an allrounder.Currently I have a leg spinner all rounder who has 45 avg. with bat and 25 avg with ball (2nd team)
                I have never tried him in any format though...

Comment

• I did not get them myself other teams let them go after they were at those clubs for a while.

I have just have a all rounder come from my youth with these 2nd team averages 90.68 and 26.32 the only problem he did not do that well in the rest of the season when playing for the first team

Comment

• hang on to him as they generally get better. one team in my save had a guy who averaged 17 at the start. they kept him and now he averages over 40. if they do badly at first don't worry.

Comment

• Awesome regen

I just started season 2021 with aus and one of the regens is exactly what I wanted. He is an aggressive keeper who has played 12 fc matches with a batting average of 52 and a cpm of 4.33! How lucky is that! I will probably try him in the ashes.

Comment

• Just when i finished choosing my squad the game froze and i lost him! how bad is that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ab5ides1 View Post
                          hang on to him as they generally get better. one team in my save had a guy who averaged 17 at the start. they kept him and now he averages over 40. if they do badly at first don't worry.
                          Yeah I agree.If he has 96 avg in 2nd team(how many matches in 2nd team and how many times he was not out) then he ll be very good in first class too.Just hold on to him for 3/4 years and give him some general training,he will be the best in the age 27.

Comment

• Originally posted by ab5ides1 View Post
                            Just when i finished choosing my squad the game froze and i lost him! how bad is that.
                            Oh thats really sad
                            May be u will find some better next season

Comment

• A lot of side talks in here but its good to hear about things other than online stories too.
                              I am just finishing season 2055 and few of my players are injured.So will be posting some story after making new contracts and hopefully having some new players.
                              Will be updating my contract information soon in next post.

Comment

• Just finished season 2055.
                                New players are contarcted and few have left the club.
                                In batting,the contracts of H Neate and C Woodworth are renewed while D Bollinger has left the club(will miss him in first class matches).G Curtis and R Hansen are the one who got new contracts for 3 years and they are youth players.
                                In wicket keeping,both D Dublin and I Delaney are injured so two experienced wicket keepers are contracted named A Cullin and J Megson.
                                As an allrounder F Anderson,youth player, has been given a contract for 2 years.
                                In bowling,G Carlton has been contracted for 3 years.23 years old young bowler is considered to be a great prospect for Eng in future.
                                Sad news is that M Spence and H Sutherland have left the club(2 great bowlers)

Comment

Working...
                                X